AIIMS, Jodhpur Jobs 2020 for DEO, Research Nurse, Laboratory Assistant, Candidates can apply for 3 positions after completing 12th pass, Diploma, Graduate. All details such as qualification, the age limit at AIIMS, Jodhpur selection process, how to apply and important dates for the announcement published by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur, can apply online before 06-24-2020.
|Organization name’s||Institute of Medical Sciences of India, Jodhpur|
|Job title||DEO, research nurse, laboratory assistant|
|No. of vacancies||3|
|Educational qualification||Pass 12, Diploma, Graduate|
|Official Web site||aiimsjodhpur.edu.in|
Data entry operator:– 1 message
Research Nurse: – 1 Message
Salary: Rs. 15154 / – Per month
Laboratory assistant: – 1 Message
Salary: Rs. 13624 / – Per month
job type: – temporarily
Data entry operator:– University graduation degree recognized with a computer diploma from a recognized institute or equivalent. A speed test of no less than 8000 depression keys per hour for data entry work.
Research Nurse: – Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (3-year course) / BSc (Nursing).
Laboratory Assistant: – Pass of class 12 with Sciences.
18 to 30 years
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
There is no application fee
How to apply
Appropriate candidates are encouraged to submit their duly completed application form by email, along with all relevant documents that have been self-reported regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience, on June 24, 2020, until 05: 00 pm to the email address: recruitment. [email protected]
Last appointment: – 24th June 2020
Ad details and request form: – Click here
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the expiration date will not be considered.
- The evaluation will be carried out based on the suitability of the candidate according to the requirements of the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No inquiries will be made in this regard after the expiration date.
- The last date the application is received is June 24, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. by email.
- The date of the interview will be released later. The list of eligible candidates for the interview will be published on the AIIMS Jodhpur website and the candidate will be informed by email.
- All professional and technical educational qualifications must be from a recognized full-time Board / University.
- The specified experience requirement must be the experience gained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the position.
- People who work in government. or the public sector company must present a “Certificate of No Objection” at the time of the interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC / ST candidates).
- This position will be purely temporary/contractual for the specified period of time and according to the project.
- Salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
- The scrutiny in any form will be a disqualification.