AIMA UGAT 2020 for the May session @ aima.in | Dates, online application form (Extended until June 7, 2020), Eligibility criteria: All India Management Association (AIMA) launched the AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification on January 14, 2020. Therefore, all interested candidates should not neglect this page. And to enter the organization, you must participate in the Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) on June 14, 2020.
Last update: AIMA UGAT registration process Extended until June 7, 2020. So apply now for the May UGAT session review with the direct links attached below.
For that purpose, candidates must apply for the AIMA UGAT 2020 exam on or before June 7, 2020. In addition to this, we provide the AIMA UGAT exam date, the AIMA UGAT 2020 application form, the detailed process for applying for the AIMA UGAT 2020 notification in the following sections.
AIMA UGAT 2020 notification – May session
★ You can also check ★
AIMA UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification exam: Students must have scored 10 + 2 or an equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Age limit: An age limit is not prescribed to apply for UGAT.
- Apparent students: Students who appear on tests 12 are also eligible to apply.
AIMA UGAT 2020 – Important dates
|Availability of online application form||January 14, 2020 (Started)|
|Last date for the online filling form (Payment by DD)||June 5, 2020|
|Last online registration date (online payment)||June 7, 2020|
|Availability of admission card||June 9, 2020|
|Exam date||June 14, 2020|
|Statement of result||Last week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
AIMA UGAT 2020 – Application Fee
- Students can obtain the UGAT 2020 Bulletin with the registration form of the mentioned institutes or AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi against the payment in cash of the amount 500 INR.
- The DD must be chosen in favor of “The entire Administration of the Indian Association payable in New Delhi. Along with the DD, students must also attach two
- Students can also obtain the Newsletter and Publication Request form by sending DD of INR 500 to AIMA.
- Students can obtain the application form online by making a payment of INR 500 / -.
- Fees can be paid via online mode via credit/debit card, Net Banking, DD.
AIMA UGAT 2020 application form
All competitors must complete the AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form on or before May 1, 2020. And, there are two processes for applying for the AIMA UGAT 2020. Therefore, applicants should carefully check and apply for the UGAT 2020 Exam. In addition to this, the officials have provided all the detailed information about the official notification. And, applicants must click the link below to see all those details.
AIMA UGAT 2020 application form details
- The candidate’s name
- Speak to
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marital status
The process to request the AIMA UGAT 2020 exam
- Students should visit the official site of the All India Management Association (AIMA) @ www.aima.in
- The AIMA home page will show
- Scroll down the home page and click on the AMIA UGAT 2020 button
- Candidates can now see all the information about the AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification
- Click the Online Registration button for UGAT 2020 candidates
- And applicants can see two options to request notification
- Select any option the candidate wants.
- Fill the AIMA UGAT 2020 application form.
- See all the details
- Send it to AIMA
For more details of the AIMA UGAT 2020 exam: Click here
To apply online for AIMA UGAT 2020: Click here (Available now)
Already registered candidates can Log in here
AIMA UGAT 2020 admission card | Exam date
All India Management Association (AIMA) officials will launch the AIMA UGAT 2020 admission card on June 9, 2020. Therefore, all candidates can consult this page for information. Well, the authorities will carry out the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) on June 14, 2020. All students need to focus on their exams. Also, as soon as possible, we will upload the syllabus and the above documents for the UGAT. Therefore, applicants should verify and focus on their practice. In addition, all competitors must attend the exam on the date and time indicated.
Download the AIMA UGAT 2020 admission card here
AIMA UGAT 2020 exam pattern
For IMBA, BBA, BCA, etc., 130 questions will be given. And for BHM courses, there will be 180 questions. There is no negative mark on the test. Therefore, all candidates can easily attempt the test. Only 2 hours of time will be provided to complete the AIMA UGAT exam.
AIMA UGAT study program
For BHM courses, candidates must prepare with subjects such as English language, numerical and data analysis, reasoning and intelligence, general knowledge, aptitude for service, scientific aptitude. In addition, candidates who have applied for IMBA, BBA, BCA courses, etc. they must cover the subjects of the English language, numerical and data analysis, reasoning and intelligence, general knowledge. So please download the Syllabus AIMA UGAT 2020 PDF provided below and then start preparing for the test.
Download the PDF of the AIMA UGAT 2020 study plan here
AIMA UGAT 2020 result
After taking the Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT), officials from the All India Management Association (AIMA) will publish the results of AIMA UGAT 2020 in the Last week of June 2020 (Tentative). Therefore, all candidates who appeared in the test should continue to check this page for the latest results updates. For the sake of such students, we have provided the direct link below.
See the results of AIMA UGAT 2020 here
Follow PerfectNaukri.com know updates like AIMA UGAT 2020.
AIMA UGAT 2020 – Frequently asked questions
Since when can I request AIMA UGAT 2020?
Starting on January 14, 2020, you can start applying for the AIMA UGAT 2020 exam.
What is the AIMA UGAT application fee?
Rs. The candidate must pay 500 when applying for the AIMA UGAT exam.
When will AIMA officials take the UGAT exam?
The UGAT exam is scheduled for June 14, 2020.
What is the final date to send the AIMA UGAT 2020 application form?
The final date to send the AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form is June 5, 2020.