AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 and Exam Pattern PDF Download: This article is helpful for candidates who are preparing for AP TET 2020. Applicants can easily download the AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 and Exam Pattern in PDF format via the link provided at the end of this article. Applicants can visit the official Andhra Pradesh TET site @ aptet.apcfss.in for more details about the exam.
You can also check: AP TET Previous question Papers
AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 and Exam Pattern Notification
|AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 and Exam Pattern|
|Organization name’s||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Test name||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET)|
|Selection process||Written exam|
AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 and Exam Pattern
There will be two items on the AP TET 2020-21 exam (Paper-I and Paper-II). The role I is for those applicants who will be hired as Primary Teachers (Class I to V) and Paper-II It is for those applicants who will be recruited as Elementary Teachers (Class VI to VIII).
The AP TET 2020-21 exam will be held at Bilingual (Candidates choose English and other languages except for Sanskrit. Candidates who choose Sanskrit will receive the questionnaire in between Telugu and Sanskrit).
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam 2020-21 will be a Computer-based test. There will be 150 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) on the AP TET 2020-21 exam. The duration of the AP TET 2020-21 exam is 2 hours 30 minutes. Candidates can save this exam pattern by downloading the AP TET Exam Pattern 2020-21 & Syllabus PDF at the end of the page.
AP TET Paper I exam model 2020-21
|Child development &|
|Total||150 questions||150 points|
AP TET Exam Pattern 2020-21 Paper II
|Child development &|
|Total||150 questions||150 points|
Test model AP TET Paper-II (B) 2020-21
|Child development &|
|Physical education (content)||100||100|
|Total||150 questions||150 points|
AP TET Exam Incentive Marks
TET Physical Education candidates are awarded Incentive Marks as per the provisions and provided in the Official Notice. Please see the details mentioned below in full.
Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus 2020-21 (Smart Subject)
Here, we have described full details about the AP TET Syllabus 2020-21. For the sake of the candidates, we have listed the subtopics that will be questioned in the Andhra Pradesh 2020-21 TET exam.
AP TET 2020-21 syllabus for child development and pedagogy
- Development, Growth, and Maturation- Concept and Nature.
- Adaptation, behavior problems, mental health, a defense mechanism.
- Child development methods and approaches – Introspection, observation, interview, case study, experimental, cross-sectional, and longitudinal.
- Tasks and dangers of development.
- Development principles and their educational implications.
- Factors influencing development: biological, psychological, sociological, emotional.
- Dimensions of development and their interrelationships: physical and motor, cognitive, emotional, social, moral, language related to childhood, early childhood, late childhood, adolescence.
- Understanding of development: Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers, Erikson.
- Individual differences: Infra and inter Individual differences in the areas of attitudes, aptitude, interest, habits, intelligence, and their assessment.
- Development of the concept of personality, factors that affect the development of personality.
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and the student. Learners in Contexts: Placing the student in the socio-political and cultural context. Children from diverse contexts – Children with special needs (CWSN), inclusive education.
- Understanding of pedagogical methods: inquiry-based learning, project-based learning, surveys, observational and activity-based learning, cooperative and collaborative learning.
- Individual and group learning: problems and concerns to organize learning in the classroom such as study habits, self-learning, and skills to learn.
- Organize learning in heterogeneous class room groups: socioeconomic backgrounds, skills, and interests.
- Learning resources: self, home, school, community, technology.
- Classroom management: role of a student, teacher, teacher leadership style, creating a non-threatening learning environment, managing behavior problems, guidance and counseling, punishment and its legal implications, rights of the child, time management.
- The distinction between assessment for learning and assessment of learning, school-based assessment, continuous and comprehensive assessment: perspective and practice
- Understanding of teaching and learning in the context of NCF, 2005 and Law of the right to education, 2009.
- Learning Organization Paradigms: Theory of Teacher-Centered, Subject-Centered, and Student-Centered Instruction, Bruner.
- Teaching as a planned activity – Planning elements.
- Teaching phases- Pre-active, interactive, and post-active.
- General and subject-related skills, skills required in teaching, and attributes of a good facilitator.
AP TET Language I Study Program (Hindi)
- रचनाकार / रचनाएँ विषयवस्तु, चरित्र-चित्रण, भाषा शैलीआदि.
- साहित्यिक विधाएँ और उनकी विशेषताएँ.
- भाषा तत्त्व और व्याकरण (i) शब्द विचार: उपसर्ग- प्रत्यय (ii) शब्द भेद (iii) लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल (iv) शब्द रूपान्तर (v) शब्द- अर्थ, भिन्न- भिन्न अर्थ, पर्यावाची शब्द और विलोम शब्द (vi) शब्द परिचय- तत्सम, तदभव, देशज और विदेशी (vii) वाक्य संरचना, भेद (viii) वाच्य- समास (ix) मुहावरे- लोक्पतियाँ, कहावतें.
- भाषा- अर्थ और स्वरुप.
माध्यमिक स्तर पर हिन्दी शिक्षण के उद्देश्य
भाषा की समस्या- त्रिभाषा- सूत्र.
- आदर्श हिन्दी- अध्यापक के गुण
अच्छे शिक्षण की विशेषताएँ
भाषा: शिक्षण की सामान्य सिद्धान्त, सूत्र, प्रणालियाँ और विधियाँ
- शिक्षण में भाषा- कौशलों का महत्व
भाषा कौशलों का विकास सुनना: ध्वनि की उत्पत्ति, ध्वनि- श्रवन और पारस्परिक संबंध बोलना: सब्दोच्चारण, वकयंत्र, शुध्दोचारण का अभ्यास, मौखिक अभिव्यक्ति, पाठशाला में वार्तालाप का अभ्यास पढना: विशेषताएँ, वाचन के प्रकार, वाचन संबंधी दोष और उपचार लिखना: महत्व , नियम, विधियाँ, प्रकार, अक्षरक्रियास
भाषा- कौशलों का समन्वय
- शिक्षण उद्देष्यों का वर्गीकरण
न्यूनतम अधिगम- स्तर
पाठ – योजना (गद्य, पद्य, व्याकरण, रचना, पत्र-लेखन)
इकाई – योजना
शिक्षण – उपकरण
भाषा सहगामी क्रियाएँ
- मुल्याकान की धारणा
उत्तम परीक्षा की विशेषताएँ
निरंतर समग्र मुल्यांकन
उद्देश्य आधारित मुल्यांकन
उपचारात्मक और निदंतामक शिक्षण
AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 Language II (English)
- Parts of the sentence
- Active voice and passive voice
- Preposition and articles
- Degrees of comparison
- Verbs – Main Verbs – Auxiliary Verbs – Phrasal Verbs
- Reading comprehension
- Vocabulary: antonyms, synonyms and spelling
- Correction of sentences
- Adverbs: types of adverbs
- Conjunction – Coordinating conjunction – Subordinate conjunction
- Direct and indirect speech
- Questions and question labels
- Types of sentences: simple, compound and complex; sentence synthesis
- Phrases – Use of phrases
- Composition: letter writing, precise writing
- Aspects of English: (a) English language: history, nature, importance, principles of English as a second language (b) English teaching / learning problems
- Objectives of teaching English
- Language skills development: (a) Listening, speaking, reading and writing (LSRW) (b) Communication skills: imparting values through communication
- Approaches, methods, techniques of teaching English: (a) Introduction, definition and types of approaches, methods and techniques of teaching English (b) Recovery teaching
- Teaching learning materials in English
- Lesson planning
- Curriculum and textbooks: the importance and its need
- English language assessment
AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 math
- Numbering system
- Data applications
- Meaning and nature of mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life
- Objectives, values and educational objectives of the teaching of mathematics.
- Child-centered and activity-based approaches to teaching mathematics
- Teaching methods and corrective measures in mathematics.
- Didactic material, TLM, and use of resources in mathematics
- Curriculum, textbooks, and instructional planning
- Evaluation, evaluation tools, continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE)
AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 Environmental
- My family
- Work and play
- Plants and animals
- History and culture of India
- Our Country (India)
- Our state
- Indian constitution
- Protection and security
- Our food
- Our body
- Our body: health and cleanliness
- Aims and objectives of teaching in Environmental Studies
- Relationship with science and social studies
- The curriculum and its transactional process – teaching methodology
- Teaching Learning Material (TLM)
- Evaluation procedure: CCE
AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 Science
- Natural resources: air and water
- Our universe
- Living world
- Plant world
- Animal world
- Our environment
- Natural phenomenon
- Mechanics: kinematics, dynamics
- Magnetism and Electricity
- The matter that surrounds us
- Laws of chemical combination and chemical calculations
- Atomic structure
- Periodic classification and chemical bonding.
- Recent trends in biology
To download the PDF and AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 exam pattern: Click here
NOTE: The information provided above about the AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 is for reference purposes only. Therefore, you can check the official site of the Andhra Pradesh Commissioner of School Education Teacher Recruitment Board for the latest updates.
Bookmark our page @ Perfect Naukri.com for more updates on the AP TET Exam Syllabus 2020-21.
AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who takes the AP TET 2020-21 exam?
The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board School Education Commissioner takes the AP TET 2020-21 exam.
What is the AP TET 2020-21 exam pattern?
There will be two items on the AP TET 2020-21 exam (Paper-I and Paper-II). The role I is for those applicants who will be recruited as Primary Teachers (Class I to V) and Paper-II It is for those applicants who will be recruited as Elementary Teachers (Class VI to VIII). And there are 150 questions on the exam for 150 points.
How can I download the AP TET Syllabus 2020-21?
All candidates can download the AP TET Syllabus 2020-21 in PDF format through this article or you can also find it on the official site @ aptet.apcfss.in.
How many questions will be asked in the 2020-21 Andhra Pradesh TET exam?
There will be 150 questions in the Andhra Pradesh TET 2020-21 exam.
Are there any negative scores on the AP TET 2020-21 exam?
No negative score on the AP TET 2020-21 exam.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|