Furthermore, we had also provided a direct link to send the BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ayurveda) / BOT / BPT Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form. Candidates have to scroll down for details on the Eligibility for the BHU B.Sc 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam, Fee BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, and other information in the sections below.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Notification
|BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 | B. Farm (Ay) Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Organization name’s||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Exam name||B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ayurveda) / Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) / Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Entry Test 2020|
|Start date of the application form||June 23, 2020 (Started)|
|Last date to send the application form||July 23, 2020|
|Subcategory||Paramedic entrance exams, Entrance exams to education, Pharmacy entrance exams, Medical admission exams|
|Exam date||August 23, 2020|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to the B.Sc Nursing courses in the Faculty of Nursing and BOT / BPT self-financing courses in the Department of Orthopedics and B. Pharma (Ay) running in RGSC, Mirzapur for the session starting from September / October 2020|
|Request form mode||Online|
|Official site||www.bhu.ac.in/ims OR www.formzero.in/imsbhu|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Dates
|Availability of online application forms from the website||June 23, 2020 (Started)|
|Last submission date of the online application form||July 23, 2020|
|The online edition of admit cards||August 10, 2020|
|Date and time of the entrance test||August 23, 2020 (Sunday)|
10:00 AM -12: 00 Noon
|In the event that an eligible candidate does not receive the admit card, please contact the Director’s office, IMS, BHU||August 20, 2020 (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)|
|Display date of the Answer Key on the website||August 25, 2020|
|Last filing date of any complaint regarding the question/answer key||August 31, 2020|
|Date of the result on the website / IMS Directorate Notice board||September 9, 2020|
|Date of advice and medical check-up.||September 28, 2020|
|Date of entry and start of classes.||To be declared later|
BHU B.Sc 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam Eligibility
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- YEARS: Candidates must be between 17 and 25 years old as of December 31, 2020.
- For B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharmacy (Ayurveda) / BOT / BPT Courses: Candidates, who are Indian citizens and medically fit in all respects, i.e. physically and mentally fit, are eligible to apply for admission to the above courses. Candidates with physical disabilities are not eligible for B.Sc. Nursing Course (According to Resolution No. 67 of the Academic Council meeting held on 4.6.09 duly approved by the honorable Vice-Chancellor as President of the Executive Council on 28.7.2009 ft. However, a BOT / BPT seat for an El 3% of the PC category is reserved in alternate years In 2020, 1 seat of the PC category is proposed for BPT The candidate for PC in the BOT / BPT courses must be able to carry out the work activities required during the training in BOT / BPT and must have the proper foot balance and limb functions should be able to perform the required maneuvers properly, according to the BHU Medical Board.
- Ratings: Intermediate / 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized Board / University with a minimum of 50% of added marks for the General Category, 40% for the OBC Category (non-creamy layer) / SC / ST / EWS and 45% for PC in General category in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Those who appear for the qualification exam but the results have not yet been declared will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam. However, they must present the original grade sheet of the intermediate exam or equivalent at the time of the assessment in the office of the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi – 221005, without which their application for admission will not be considered.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Rates
BHU’s entrance exam fee is Rs.1000 / – for general / OBC candidates. And Rs.750 / – for SC / ST / PC / EWS category candidates to be paid online according to the instructions given on the online application form.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 / B. Pharma (Ayurveda) / BOT / BPT
Officials have announced the BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ayurveda) / BOT / BPT Entry exam date 2020. And the entrance exam will be held on August 23, 2020 (Sunday) 10:00 AM -12: 00 Noon.
How to apply for the BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020?
- Go to the official site @ www.bhu.ac.in/ims OR www.formzero.in/imsbhu.
- When accessing the home page, look for the BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form.
- Click on the link and enter the registration details.
- Hit send.
- Your BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 application form will be displayed.
- Download and take a printed copy of the Application for future use.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 – Quick Links
To send BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ayurveda) / BOT / BPT Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form: Click here (Available now)
Verify the BHU 2020 entrance exam notification – B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ayurveda) / BOT / BPT: Click here
To consult the BHU Entrance Exam 2020 – B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ayurveda) / BOT / BPT: Click here
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Applicants must bring a hard copy of the BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Admission Card for the exam. In the event that students do not carry an admit card, these candidates will not be able to attend the exam. The Provisional Admission Card will be sent in the candidate’s identification email. If an eligible candidate does not receive the Admission Card, they should contact the Director’s office, Institute of Medical Sciences, Hindu Banaras University, Varanasi-221005 on August 20, 2020, between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Download the BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 admit card here
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
The question document will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with a single correct answer. There will be 100 MCQs with 25 questions each in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. Each question will have 1 point (maximum 100 points). There is no negative mark. The duration of the test is 2 hours.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ayurveda) / BOT / BPT The 2020 entrance exam will be taken from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. Candidates can prepare for the BHU B.Sc 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam from the given subjects.
Download the BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2020 2020 curriculum here
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Result
All candidates who have participated in the exam must verify the BHU B.Sc 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam Results. Candidates can consult the Results BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 from the official site @ bhu.ac.in. Additionally, officials will post the BHU B.Sc 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam Results on September 9, 2020.
Stay tuned with us at Perfect Naukri for all the latest updates on BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ayurveda) / BOT / BPT Entrance Exam 2020.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form?
July 23, 2020, is the last date to send the BHU B.Sc 2020 Nursing Entrance Examination Request Form.
Where can I request the BHU B.Sc 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam?
Candidates can apply for the BHU B.Sc 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam from the official site @ bhu.ac.in/ims OR www.formzero.in/imsbhu.
What is the BHU Entrance Exam 2020 fee?
BHU Entry Exam 2020 Fee of Rs.1000 / – for general candidates / OBC and Rs.750 / – for category candidates SC / ST / PC / EWS
On what date will the BHU 2020 Entrance Exam take place?
The BHU 2020 entrance exam will take place on August 23, 2020.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|
Get more Govt Exam Update