BOB recruitment 2020 Free Jobs Alert for Project Manager, Project Associate, candidates can apply for 2 positions after completing the Degree. All details such as qualification, age limit on the BOB selection process, how to apply and important dates for the announcement published by Bank of Baroda, interested applicants can apply online 06 -07-2020 or earlier.
|Organization name’s||Baroda Bank|
|Job title||Project Manager, Project Associate|
|No. of vacancies||two|
Post details of BOB recruitment 2020
Project manager:– 1 message
Project associate: – 1 Message
job type:- By contract
Payment scale: – Verify official notification
Qualification for BOB recruitment 2020
Project manager:– 4 years full-time in engineering / computer technology / computer applications / information technology / electronics / electronics and telecommunications / electronics and communication / electronics and instrumentation. The Institute must be recognized by Govt./Govt. Bodies / AICTE / UGC. For this purpose, part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered.
Project associate: – 4 years full-time in engineering / computer technology / computer applications / information technology / electronics / electronics and telecommunications / electronics and communication / electronics and instrumentation. The Institute must be recognized by the Government / Government. Bodies / AICTE / UGC. For this purpose, part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered.
The age limit is 15.th June 2020
|Project manager||28 to 45 years|
|Project manager||26 to 35 years|
The selection process for BOB recruitment 2020
Selection will be based on pre-selection and / or written test and / or personal interview and / or group discussion and / or any other method.
Gen / OBC / EWS: – Rs. 600 / –
SC / ST / PWD: – Rs. 100 / –
Pay mode: Debit card / credit card / Internet banking
How to apply BOB recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible applicants wishing to apply for Project Manager, Project Associate positions at BOB, must do so via the online mode by completing the online application on the official BOB website at bankofbaroda.co.in on or before 6th July 2020.
Start date to apply online:- sixteenth June 2020
Closing date to apply online: – 6 6th July 2020
Notice details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
General instructions for BOB recruitment 2020 :
- The selected candidate must sign an employment contract.
- Candidates must be satisfied with their eligibility for the requested position.
- Candidates must attend the written test and / or personal interview and / or group discussion and / or any other method in their charge. However, eligible applicants for the SC / ST / Reference Disabled category requested for the selection process will be paid Class II round trip at the train/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, which whichever is less, for the shortest route in the production of the travel receipt (rail/bus ticket, etc.). The above award will not be admissible for candidates of the SC / ST / Reference Disabled Persons category who are already in service in the central / state government, corporations, public companies / local governments, institutions, and panchayats, etc.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. Offices, public sector companies, including nationalized banks and financial institutions, must present a ‘Certificate of No Objection’ from your employer at the time of the interview, in case your application is not considered and travel expenses, if any otherwise they will not be admissible. paid out.
- In the event of selection, candidates must present an adequate registration certificate from the employer when making the appointment.
- In the event that it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not meet the eligibility rules and/or that he/she has provided incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her application will be canceled. If any of these deficiencies are/are detected even after the appointment, your services are likely to be terminated.
- Bank decisions on all matters related to eligibility, written test, and/or personal interview and/or group discussion, other tests, and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
- Notices will be sent by email and / or sms only to the email ID and mobile phone number registered in the online application form. The Bank will not be responsible if the information/intimidation does not reach the candidates in case of a change in the mobile phone number, email address, technical failure, or otherwise, beyond the Bank’s control. Candidates are advised to closely monitor the Bank’s authorized website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for the latest updates.
- Any legal proceedings regarding any claim or dispute matter arising out of this announcement and/or a request in response thereto may be initiated only in Mumbai and the courts/tribunals/forums in Mumbai will only have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to judge any cause /dispute.
- Get more Free Jobs Alert