BOI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert for Officers, candidates can apply for position 214 after completing a postgraduate degree. All the details such as qualification, age limit in the BOI selection process, how to apply, and important dates for announcements published by Bank of India. interested applicants can apply online on 09-30-2020 or before.
*You can also check: Bank Jobs Update
BIO Job Vacancy 2020 Notification
|Organization name’s||Bank of India|
|No. of vacancies||214|
|Educational qualification||Job for Graduate|
BOI Recruitment 2020 Post details
Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV
Economist (SMGS-IV):– 2 publications
Economist (MMGS-II):– 2 publications
Statistical (MMGS-II):– 2 publications
Risk manager (SMGS-IV):– 3 publications
Risk Manager (MMGS-III):– 6 publications
Credit Analyst (SMGS-IV):– 60 publications
Credit officers (JMGS-I):– 79 Publications
IT (Fintech) (SMGS-IV):– 7 publications
IT (Fintech) (MMGS-III):– 10 publications
IT (Fintech) (MMGS-II):– 13 publications
IT (data scientist) (SMGS-IV):– 3 publications
IT (data analyst) (MMGS-III):– 3 publications
IT (data analyst) (MMGS-II):– 6 publications
IT (information security) (SMGS-IV):– 2 publications
IT (information security) (MMGS-III):– 2 publications
IT (information security) (MMGS-II):– 4 publications
Technological evaluation (MMGS-II):– 10 publications
BOI Job Salary
JMGS-I: Rs. 23,700 – 42,020 / – per month
MMGS-II: Rs. 31,705 – 45,950 / – per month
MMGS-III: Rs. 42,020-51,490 / – per month
SMGS-IV: Rs. 50,030 – 59,170 / – per month
BIO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must possess graduation.
BOI Job Age limit Details
The age limit is 1S t September 2020
|JMGS-I||20 to 30 years|
|MMGS-II and III||20 to 32/35 years|
|SMGS-IV||20 to 38 years|
BOI Recruitment 2020 Selection process:
Selection will be made on the basis of an online test and / or a group discussion and / or a personal interview.
BOI Recruitment 2020 Application fee
General and others: – Rs. 850 / –
SC / ST / PWD: – Rs. 175 / –
BOI Recruitment 2020 Pay mode: Online
BIO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Candidates should go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of officials in various streams up to Scale-IV- Project No. 2020-21 / 2 Notice dated 09.01.2020 ”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”
BOI Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
Start date to apply online:- 16th September 2020
Deadline to apply online: – 30th September 2020
The relevant date for Age and grade: – 01S t September 2020
BOI Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
- SC / ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
BOI Recruitment 2020 Rules:
- Candidates will be required to invariably present and submit the necessary documents, such as a valid convocation letter, a photocopy of a proof of identity with photo with the same name that appears on the application form submitted online, etc., at the time of the exam and the interview, respectively.
- Before applying for the positions listed, the candidate must ensure that they meet the eligibility and other standards mentioned in this announcement. Therefore, candidates should read this announcement carefully and follow all instructions given to submit an application online. It is the candidate’s primary responsibility to ensure that he/she belongs to the Caste / Tribe mentioned by him/her in the online application.
- The admission of a candidate to the examination / pre-selection for an interview and / after the process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the letters of convocation have been sent to the candidate does not imply that their candidacy has finally been approved by the Bank. The bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidacy of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not meet the eligibility standards and/or has provided any incorrect / information / false certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact. If the candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason in accordance with the terms and conditions of this announcement, no other representation in this regard will be accepted. If any of these deficiencies are discovered after the appointment, your services may be summarily terminated.
- The Bank’s decision on all matters related to the selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank will not receive correspondence or personal inquiries in this name.
- No candidate should submit more than one application. In the case of multiple requests, only the last valid (completed) request will be retained and the application fee/bullying charges paid for the other multiple records will be forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate must not be a candidate for the examination. If a violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, the candidacy of both the candidate and the scribe will be canceled. Attendance / multiple appearances in the online exam and / or interview will be summarily rejected / candidacy canceled.
- Online applications once registered cannot be withdrawn and/or the application fee/intimidation charges once paid will not be refunded or held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this announcement, including the recruitment process, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai.
- Scrutiny in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any request for change of address or changes to any other details mentioned in the online request form will not be accepted.
- In the event of any dispute arising due to the interpretation of the clauses in any version of this announcement other than in English, the English version available on the Bank’s website will prevail.
- A candidate must make sure that the signatures attached by him/her in all places to know. in your invitation letter, attendance sheet, etc. and all future correspondence with the Bank must be identical and there must be no variation of any kind. A signature in UPPER CASE will not be accepted.
- The candidate must upload a recent and recognizable photograph on the online application form and the candidate must ensure that copies of it are kept for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance until the process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process/identity doubt at any stage could result in disqualification.
- The possibility of some problem occurring in the administration of the exam that may affect the delivery of the test and / or the result that is generated cannot be completely ruled out. In that case, every effort will be made to rectify the said problem, which may include the movement of candidates, delay in testing. Retesting is at the sole discretion of the Bank. Candidates will not have the right to request a new test. Candidates who do not wish to move or who are unwilling to participate in the delayed test delivery process will be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates must appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible SC / ST / Reference Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for the interview will be paid the second class roundtrip train/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by the shortest route on the presentation of proof of travel (train/bus ticket, etc.). The above concession will not be admissible for candidates of the category SC / ST / Persons with Reference Disabilities who are already in service in the Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Companies / Local Government, Institutions, and Panchayats, etc.
- The bank will not be responsible for any request made / incorrect information provided by an unauthorized person/institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
- The designation of provisionally selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit, according to any other Bank requirement, and also to the Bank’s standards of service and conduct. The Bank’s decision will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The bank reserves the right to change (cancel/modify/add) any of the criteria, selection method, etc. with or without assigning any reason.
- Suggestions will be sent via email and / SMS only to the email ID and mobile phone number registered in the online application form. The Bank will not be liable if the information/hints do not reach the candidates in the event of a change in a mobile phone number, email address, technical failure, or otherwise beyond the Bank’s control. Candidates are advised to stay tuned for the latest updates on the Bank’s authorized website www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Candidates must follow all Social Distancing Exam Mode Guidelines outlined in this ad and later. Any violation may result in the cancellation of the application.
- Use of mobile phones, pagers, calculators, or any similar device: (a) Mobile phones, pagers, or any other communication device are not allowed within the facilities where the exam is performed. Any violation of these instructions will lead to the cancellation of the application and disciplinary action, including the prohibition of future examinations. (b) Candidates are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the prohibited items, including mobile phones/pagers, to the examination site, as an arrangement for their safekeeping cannot be guaranteed. (c) Candidates are not permitted to use or have calculators in their possession at the examination facility.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|