BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 Notification
|BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF Download and exam pattern|
|Organization name’s||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (BRABU)|
|Exam name||Entrance exam to BRABU M.Ed|
|Exam Purpose||Admissions to M.Ed. courses|
|Subcategory||Entrance exams to education|
BRABU M.Ed 2020 entrance exam pattern
The BRABU M.Ed Entry Exam 2020 mode is offline. The duration of the admission exam will be 2 hours. BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 will be held for 100 points. A total of 100 questions will be asked on the BRABU M.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam. The grading scheme is +1 for each correct answer and 0.25 points are reduced for each incorrect answer. The exam will take place from Basic concepts of education, Understanding of the learning and learning process, Curriculum and curricular transaction, Contemporary issues in school education and Student evaluation; Planning and management of school subjects.
|No. of questions||100|
|Scoring scheme||+1 for each correct answer and 0.25 points are reduced for each incorrect answer|
BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
Foundations of education
- Understanding education: education as a process
- Goals of education
- Ideas of educational thinkers (Gandhi, Tagore, Dewey, Rousseau)
- Education in the socio-cultural context of India: the role of education in social control and social burden.
- Education as an instrument to promote national integration.
- Education for democracy and education for globalization
- Education for national development: education and national development
- Education as an investment for economic and human resource development.
- Educational policy imperatives: constitutional provisions, NPE (1986,1992), RCFTE 2009, NCF-2005
Understand the learning and learning process
- Understanding children and adolescents: development tasks and the teacher’s role
- Understanding differences between students: areas of differences, factors that affect differences
- Understand students with different abilities
- Methods of study of student behavior Test, observation, case study
- Understanding the learning process: relevance and applicability of the theory
- Learning perspectives –Skinner, Piaget, Vygotsky
- Understanding the Higher Mental Processes of Learning: Intelligence – Measuring Intelligence, Creativity
- Characteristics and process, the teacher’s role in promoting creativity.
- Learning organization: paradigms to organize learning, learning modes, organization of learning in heterogeneous classrooms
Curriculum and Curriculum Transaction
- Curriculum: concept, types, basis of the curriculum, principles, and process of curriculum development
- Understanding teaching: a major change in teacher training according to NCF-2005
Teaching as a profession, professional ethics, and teacher responsibility.
- Teaching phases: pre-active, interactive, and post-active phase, teaching activities in different phases.
Contemporary problems in school education
- Equality and equity in education: nature and forms of inequalities, inclusive education, provisions to address inequalities – SSA, RTE Law, RMSA.
- Quality in education: strategies to improve quality in school education, functions of NCERT, NCTE, NUEPA, to improve quality.
- Role of the teacher for quality education.
- Education for the conservation of the environment: protection and conservation of the environment. Strategies to sensitize students to the protection of the environment and its conservation.
Student assessment: school planning and management
- Assessment of learning: CCE, Assessment of learning, Assessment for learning, Assessment as learning: its tools and techniques.
- Test construction: characteristics of a good test.
- Statistics: measures of variability, correlation, standard scores: Z score, T score, percentile.
- School development plan and management, management of material, financial and human resources.
- Monitoring and action investigation: Mechanism for monitoring, conducting, reporting action research, and follow-up.
- Classroom management: components of the classroom environment and its management, types of learning resources in the classroom, and its management.
To download the BRABU M.Ed 2020 Admission Exam PDF and Exam Pattern: Click here
All candidates can download the BRABU M.Ed Syllabus 2020 Exam Entry from the link given above. Stay in touch with us at Perfect Naukri for all the latest updates.
BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 – Frequently asked questions
How many questions will be asked in the BRABU M.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam?
100 questions will be asked in the BRABU M.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam.
Where can I download BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020?
Applicants can download the Syllabus 2020 BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam from our page @ Perfect Naukri.
What is the time given for the BRABU M.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam?
The allotted time for the BRABU M.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam is 2 hours.
What kinds of questions will be asked on the BRABU M.Ed entrance exam?
Multiple choice questions will be asked on the BRABU M.Ed entrance exam.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|
Get more Govt Exam Syllabus Update