JK Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online. Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the notification of this job vacancy on 02/06/2020. The notification is out of 26 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/03 /2020 to 07/18/2020. Candidates can view post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application method, fee structure, important dates, and apply online link in the content below.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert
Publication date: 03/07/2020
No. of vacancies: 26
JK Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Start date to send the request||03/07/2020|
|Last date to send the request||07/18/2020|
JK Bank SO Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of publications||No. of publications|
|one||Risk Director (CRO)||one|
|two||Investment / Treasury Director||one|
|3||Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||one|
|4 4||Public Accountants (CA)||5 5|
|6 6||Engineer (civil engineer)||8|
|7 7||Mechanical engineers||8|
You can also check
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|
JK Bank Salary
|S.No||Name of publications||Payment scale ()|
|one||Risk Director (CRO)||68680 – 76520|
|two||Investment / Treasury Director||68680 – 76520|
|3||Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||68680 – 76520|
|4 4||Public Accountants (CA)||42020 – 51490|
|5 5||Economists||42020 – 51490|
|6 6||Engineer (civil engineer)||31705 – 45950|
|7 7||Mechanical engineers||31705 – 45950|
JK Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
The candidate must have the following age limit as on 05/01/2020.
|S.No||Name of publications||Age limit (minimum)||Age limit (maximum)|
|one||Risk Director (CRO)||–||fifty|
|two||Investment / Treasury Director||–||fifty|
|3||Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||–||fifty|
|4 4||Public Accountants (CA)||25||40|
|6 6||Engineer (civil engineer)||25||40|
|7 7||Mechanical engineers||25||40|
JK Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Educational qualification:
1. Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
The candidate should have completed the Ph.D. / Master preferably in Finance, Economics or related subjects.
2. Investment / Treasury Director
The candidate must have completed CA / MBA / PGDM / CFA or other relevant graduate qualification from a recognized university/institution.
3. Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
The candidate must have completed Graduate Engineering (IT) or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institution and additional qualification as an MBA.
4. Public Accountants (CA)
The candidate must be a qualified public accountant, additional MBA Finance qualification.
- Postgraduate in economics from an Indian or foreign university, recognized/approved by the Government of India.
- Candidates with additional qualification such as “MBA / MMS / PGDBA / PGPM / PGDM (In
Finance) ”will take precedence.
6. Engineer (civil engineer)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering / Architecture from a recognized university. OR
- Master in Real Estate Valuation awarded by a recognized university in India.
7. Mechanical Engineers
- Bachelor of Mechanical Industrial Engineering from a recognized university. OR
- Master in Plant and Machinery Valuation awarded by a recognized university in India
|one||For the entire category||2500|
How to request for the JK Bank SO Recruitment 2020: JK Bank Jobs Online Apply
- Candidates must apply online visiting the official JK Bank website: www.jkbank.com.
- Candidates can also use the direct application link below.
- Select the publication you want to apply for and select the “Click here to request“
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and a mobile phone number.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates must upload documents in the exact format that is mentioned in the application form.
- Payment must be made online.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, candidates must make a printed copy of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.