BECIL Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert for Skilled and Unskilled Labor, Candidates can apply for 1500 positions after completing 8th pass, ITI, Diploma, Title. All details such as qualification, age limit in BECIL selection process, how to apply, and important dates for BECIL / Job-Training / Advt.2020 / 05 announcement published by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. Interested applicants can apply online on or before -10-2020.
*You can also check: Govt Job in Uttar Pradesh
BECIL Job Notification 2020
|Organization name’s||Broadcasting Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Job title||Skilled and unskilled labor|
|No. of vacancies||1500|
|Educational qualification||8th pass, ITI, Diploma, Grade|
BECIL Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Post details
Job title:– Skilled and unskilled labor
Publication No.: – 1500 (approx.)
Kind of job:- By contract
Payscale: – Check the official notification
BECIL Recruitment Eligibility
ITI Certificate in Electrical Commerce or Wireman recognized by NCVT or SCVT or a higher technical degree diploma in engineering, TG-2 AND you must possess an Aerial Electrical Safety Certificate. With at least two years of experience in Electricity. 8th Approved in any State Board of Education or equivalent institution with at least one year of experience preferably in electrical current.
BECIL Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Age limit: According to BECIL rules
BECIL Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Selection process: Selection will be based on the Test / Interview.
Gen / OBC: – Rs. 500 / –
SC / ST / PH: – Rs. 250 / –
Pay mode: NEFT / RTGS / Draft lawsuit in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Interested candidates can submit their application online at www.beciljobs.com along with scanned and self-certified photocopies of educational / experience certificates, two passport size photos, PAN card, Aadhar card. It is not necessary to send these documents in physical form.
BECIL Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
Registration opening date: – 5th October 2020
Registration closing date: – 20th October 2020
Date of the Merit Test / Interaction / Document Verification: – From 05.10.2020 until the vacancy available
BECIL Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
BECIL Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Rules:
- Candidates applying for the job must be in good physical and mental health and must not be under the influence of any drugs or liquor during duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the work assigned to them. In the event that it is discovered that there has been any loss to the employer’s property/interest due to said employee, it will be recovered and your work will be immediately suspended.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are already engaged in similar assignments or have completed the “Work Oriented Skills Development Training Program” on operation and maintenance of 33/11 KV substations and LT / HT distribution lines and their other related work of any government organization.
- The employee will be paid the salary according to the Minimum Wage Law of 1948 (according to the Government of Uttar Pradesh) subject to the emoluments received from the Main Employer.
- The contribution of EPF, ESI, and all other legal fees will be deducted from the employee’s previous salary in accordance with the respective legal laws.
- In the case of rural areas where ESI facility is not available, employees will be given the Workers’ Compensation Policy.
- During the performance of his duties, if an injury occurs to the employee, he will be eligible to claim compensation according to the limits established in the ESI Law and the Personal Accident Policy (up to Rs. 5 Lakhs), which will be payable by Nationalized Insurance Company. The primary employer or contractor will not pay other claims.
- Selection will be made in accordance with prescribed standards and the number of vacancies may be increased or decreased as required by the Primary Employer.
- Candidates will not be paid TA / DA for attending the Test / Interview.
- The place of publication/point of work may be transferable every three months and will be the one desired by the employer / main contractor in the interest of the work/project. However, the initial posting can be done in any circle of Uttar Pradesh electricity distribution substations.
- Successful candidates must bring their original educational qualification and work experience documents for the purpose of document verification along with two sets of self-certified photocopies of the original documents upon joining.
- All rights are reserved with the Main Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract or increase or decrease the number of vacancies as required by the Main Employer without prior notice.
- If it is determined that any candidate has offered/given a bribe in money or in any other way for their selection, their application will be rejected immediately and they will be prohibited from applying to any employment service of the company in the future. This type of practice is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, it is also advisable not to deposit cash to anyone claiming to be a representative of the Contractor / Principal Employer.
- Successful candidates must immediately join any Uttar Pradesh electricity distribution substation.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|