Post details of Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
Public Accountants:– 3 posts
Credit officers: – 20 Publications
Risk Officer: – 1 Message
Marketing officers: – 4 Publications
Law Officer: – 1 Message
Planning officer: – 1 Message
Payment scale: Rs. 23,700 – 42,020 / – Per month
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Public Accountants:– Associate Public Accountant (ACA) / Associate Public Accountant (FCA) of the Institute of Public Accountants of India (ICAI).
Credit officers: – Full time / Regular B.Com/ M.Com degree with a minimum of 60% of qualifications from a recognized university. Preference will be given to candidates who have an MBA (Finance / Banking) / Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Finance / Banking) with min. 60% of qualifications from a recognized university or an Institute approved by AICTE.
Risk Officer: – Full time / Regular MBA degree (Finance) / Master in (Mathematics / Statistics / Econometrics) with min. 60% of qualifications from a recognized university or an AICTE-approved institute preference will be awarded to candidates who have the certification in ‘Risk in financial services’ from IIBF / ‘Integrated risk management’ from NIBM / GARP-FRM-I o II / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Marketing officers: – Full time / Regular MBA (Marketing) degree with min. 60% of qualifications from a recognized university or an Institute approved by AICTE.
Law Officer: – Full time / Regular 3/5 years Professional law degree with a minimum of 60% of qualifications from a recognized university/institute.
Planning officer: – Full time / Regular degree of MBA (Finance) or MA (Economics) with min. 60% of qualifications from a recognized university or an Institute approved by AICTE.
22 to 32 years as 30th June 2020
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection process
Selection will be based on preselection and personal interview, however, the Bank may also conduct a written examination of applicants to select candidates for personal interviews, depending on the number of applications.
Application fee: – Rs. 1000 / –
Pay mode: A draft lawsuit in favor of Nainital Bank Limited payable in Nainital (Uttarakhand)
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 apply online
The application, which includes all the prescribed documents, must reach the Bank’s Central Office before July 21, 2020, at the Vice President (HRM) The Limited Central Office of Nainital Bank, Seven Oaks, Mallital, Nainital- 263001 (Uttarakhand ) (see the guidelines for filling out the application) in the sealed envelope that must be in superscript “Application for publication of _______________________________” (Mention the name of the requested publication) only through the registered / quick publication.
Last submission date of the application form: – 21S t July 2020
Ad details and request form: – Click here
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Rules:
- Before applying for a position, the applicant must ensure that he meets the eligibility and other standards mentioned above for that position on the specified date and that the details provided by him/her are correct in all respects.
- IN CASE ANY RECRUITMENT STAGE IS DETECTED THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE ELIGIBILITY STANDARDS AND / OR HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT (S), IT WILL BE POSSIBLE. IF ANY OF THESE CORTAINERS IS / IS DETECTED EVEN AFTER THE APPOINTMENT, YOUR / YOUR SERVICES ARE / WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING TERMINATED.
- The applicant must ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and that it is complete and correct.
- The appointment of the selected candidate is subject to his / her being declared medically fit according to the Bank’s requirements. The said appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank Officers for said position in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their email ID alive to receive communication. call letters/interview date tips etc.
- The Bank is not responsible for any delay in receiving or losing any communication.
- In the case of selection, the candidates must present an adequate discharge certificate from the employer when making the appointment, if they are already employed.
- The applicant will be responsible for the civil/criminal consequences in the event that the information submitted in their application is false at a later stage.
- THE BANK’S DECISIONS IN ALL ISSUES REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, THE CONDUCT OF THE WRITTEN TEST (IF CARRIED OUT), THE INTERVIEW, ANOTHER VERIFICATION, AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Any legal proceedings with respect to any claim or dispute matter arising out of this announcement and/or a request in response thereto may be initiated only on Nainital and the courts/tribunals/forums on Nainital will only have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to judge any cause /dispute.
- BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACTING PROCESS IN ITS ENTIRETY IN ANY PHASE
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect Naukri You might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
Get more Govt Job Latest Update