DEI Entrance Exam Interview Schedule 2021– Admission to Dayalbagh University Online Interview Schedule DEI 2021 Admission Schedule All Interview Dates for BA B.Sc. B.Com. Diploma B.Sc. (Eng.) 2021 Dayalbagh University Admission Online Interview Process
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
DEI Entrance Exam Interview Schedule 2021
Last update 05.08.2021: – DEI has provided the list of candidates for online interviews scheduled for August 6, 2021 for the 2021-22 intake session ……. Candidates can check the details from the link below …….
The Government of India declared DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE as an institution considered a university from the 1981 to 1982 session pursuant to section 3 of the College Scholarship Commission Act of 1956 (3 of 1956). Since then, the Institute has been recognized as a member of the Association of Indian Universities.
About the DEI Entrance Exam:
Dayalbagh University conducted many entrance examination courses on various dates. The written exam was taken from 22North Dakota July 2021 to 31S t July 2021. Only those students will be eligible for the online interview who qualify for the online test. The interview schedule is provided below.
DEI Entrance Exam Interview Schedule 2021:
After taking the written exam, candidates must pass the interview. The intake talk show started from August 05, 2021 by DEI University after finishing the DEI entrance exam. Therefore, all those Candidates who have taken the written exam are anxiously awaiting their respective Admission Interview Schedule.
Interview date: August 5, 2021 onwards
GD schedule – Announce shortly
- Candidates should first carefully check and determine their respective time and time (application number, name, date, panel and time) of the Group Discussion at the time attached below.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in MBA-GD of the aforementioned courses on the indicated Panel date, time and space only as provided in the program.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Google link’ provided in the Program along with their application number and name to join the assigned panel within the first 5 minutes of the start time as shown in the program.
- The candidate will need to keep their MBA admit card and proof of identification handy during the discussion and be ready to show in front of the webcam when asked by the Panel to verify their identity.
- The candidate should be ready with their AV device properly connected to their system well before clicking to join the meeting.
- They are also advised to use headphones with a microphone connected to their PC / desktop to ensure a noise-free background during the discussion.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep the microphone in mute / off mode when not speaking or being asked to speak.
- The candidate must use the same mobile number that he has mentioned in his application to make inquiries or contact if necessary.
- No person other than the candidate may accompany or assist the candidate during the group discussion at the candidate’s place.
- Candidates are strongly advised to conduct themselves in a professional, decent and disciplined manner and not even use derogatory or rude language during the discussion.
- Candidates must immediately leave the meeting room once prompted by their panel.
- Interviews for candidates who have taken the Institute’s written entrance tests and qualified for Interview will be carried out online.
- Candidates are advised to check the Institute’s website each day for details on the schedule.
- They will also receive an email at least one day prior to the interview date giving them the Meet link where they should join at the specified login time.
- When the candidate tries to log in, they will be admitted by the Board Chairperson and will be able to join the meeting. However, if another interview is taking place, the Coordinator may not accept the login request immediately. In such a case, the candidate can try again after 5 minutes. The candidate should not try to log in continuously if they are not admitted the first time.
- To join the meeting, the candidate must give the application number as a name. This is very important and must be strictly followed.
Note: – Eligibility criteria for the interview
- Only those candidates, who have appeared in the written test of the program, applied and obtained qualifications at least 30% brands (for example, 36/120 or 27/90 as applicable) are eligible to appear for the personal interview. However, all SC / ST candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of the requested program and have showed up on the written test they are eligible to appear for a personal interview.
We are updating this page with the schedule of upcoming interviews for various courses under the DEI entrance test. All students can bookmark this page to receive the latest alert about the upcoming DEI interview schedule for various courses.
DEI Entrance Exam Interview Schedule 2021 Important Liaison Area
Candidates with questions and concerns can share their opinions by writing them in the comment box below. Our Experts will try to solve them as soon as possible.