UPSC Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert for Scientific Officer, Lecturer, Deputy Editor, candidates can apply for 24th position after completing Bachelor, Master, PG Diploma. All the details like qualification, age limit in the UPSC selection process, how to apply, and important dates for the 08/2020 announcement published by the Union Public Utilities Commission. Interested applicants can apply online on or before 08-27-2020.
UPSC Job Notification 2020
|Organization name’s||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job title||Scientific Officer, Lecturer, Deputy Director|
|No. of vacancies||24|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor, Master, PG Diploma|
*You can also check more Govt job update*
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Post details
UPSC Job Salary
Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy):– 1 message
Payscale: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 / – per month
Junior Scientific Officer: – 14 messages
Payscale: Rs. 9,300-34,800 / – per month
Teacher (physiotherapy): – 2 messages
Professor (Prosthesis and Orthotics): – 3 messages
Teacher (Professional Guidance): – 2 messages
Payscale: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 / – per month
Editor: – 2 messages
Payscale: Rs. 9,300-34,800 / – per month
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy):– Master’s degree in Botany or Pharmacy (with Pharmacognosy as the main subject) from a recognized University or equivalent *.
Junior Scientific Officer: – Master’s degree from a recognized University in Physics / Applied Physics / Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Electronics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or Institute in Electronics / Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology / Metallurgy / Mechanics / Aeronautics / Chemistry.
Teacher (physiotherapy): – Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University; and Two years of teaching experience in Physiotherapy from an institute recognized by the Central or State Government or an autonomous body of the Central or State Government or a University recognized by the University Scholarship Commission or an Institute recognized by the Regulatory Council; o Two years of experience in Planning Implementation of research projects in Rehabilitation of an institute recognized by the Central or State Government or an autonomous body of the Central or State Government or a University recognized by the Commission for University Scholarships or an institute recognized by the Regulatory Council.
Lecturer (Prosthesis and Orthotics): – Master’s Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from a recognized University; and Two years of experience in manufacturing or manufacturing of Prosthetic and Orthotic devices, training and research in the field of rehabilitation of an institute recognized by the Central or State Government or an autonomous body dependent on the Central or State Government or a University recognized by the University Grant Commission or Institute recognized by the Regulatory Council. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from a recognized University, and Three years of experience in manufacturing or manufacturing of Prosthetics and Orthotics appliances, training, and research in the field of rehabilitation in an Institute recognized by the Central or State Government or a recognized University by the University. Subsidies commission or institute recognized by the Regulatory Council.
Teacher (Professional Guidance): – Master of Psychology from a recognized University; and a one-year Postgraduate Diploma in Vocational Guidance or Counseling from a recognized University or Institute.
Editor: – Bachelor of Laws from a recognized university or institute, Hindi as an elective or compulsory subject at the upper secondary (12th) level from a recognized board or institute. English as a compulsory subject at the upper secondary (12th) level of a recognized board or institute; And translation into Hindi of scriptures, conventions, bills, laws, regulations, regulations, and orders, in the central government or the state government or the administration of the territory of the union or public sector companies or autonomous or statutory bodies or institutes or universities recognized for a period of three years; o Editing and translation into Hindi of High Court or Supreme Court judgments for three years; o Postgraduate Diploma in translation from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or the State Government.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Age limit
|Scientific officer, lecturer||35 years|
|Junior Scientific Officer, Deputy Editor||30 years|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Selection process: The selection will be made on the basis of the Selection Test and the Interview.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Application fee
SC / ST / PH / Women:- No fee
Others: – Rs. 25 / –
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Pay mode: remit the money at any SBI branch in cash or by using the SBI net banking facility or by using a master visa/credit/debit card
UPSC Recruitment 2020 apply online
Candidates are requested to apply online only against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and DO NOT write to the Commission for application forms. They are also requested to carefully review the details of the publications and instructions posted below, as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
Deadline to apply online: – 27th August 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
UPSC Job Rules:
- All candidates, whether in government service or in government-owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment, must submit their applications online directly to the Commission. However, persons already in regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity other than casual / ad hoc / daily wage / hourly pay/contract, must submit a statement that they have reported in writing to your office/department head who has requested the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in all respects will be the deadline for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- With regard to the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate claims a particular qualification as an equivalent qualification according to the publicity requirement, then the candidate must present an order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under the which has been treated as such, otherwise, the Online Recruitment Application may be rejected.
- Candidates must, if necessary, attend a personal interview at a location determined by the Commission. The Commission does not bear the travel and other expenses of the candidates summoned for the interview. However, they contribute to those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the second class mail train fare for the shortest route to the interview location from the train station closest to the candidate’s usual place of residence or from the one that he really makes the trip, whatever, that is closer to the interview location and back to the same station or the amount of the rail fare incurred by the candidate, whichever is less. Details of this will be provided when they are called for an interview.
- The Commission’s contribution to the travel expenses of interviewed candidates in Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of the interview, provided that all conditions are met. Regarding candidates who have been called to be present for interviews in places other than Delhi, they will be sent in order of payment later. Candidates who do not wish to collect the contribution for technical assistance in cash at the Commission counter can also obtain the same transfer in their respective accounts. These candidates will need to submit a canceled check along with their technical assistance claims to facilitate the transaction. “
- The Call for Interview Candidates does not give any guarantee that they will be selected. The orders for the appointment of the selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in good physical health. If selected, they must be prepared to undergo a medical examination and comply with any medical authority that the government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due time via the UPSC / Employment News website and therefore any interim inquiries about the result are unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission does not correspond with the candidates on the reasons for their non-selection for interview/appointment.
- The Commission may award a higher starting salary to candidates who are deemed meritorious at the interview.
- Scrutiny in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|