Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020 | Director, Office Assistant, Assistant and Counselor of FLCC Publications | Total vacancies Various The | Last appointment 07/05/2020 and 07/13/2020 The | Download the CBI application form @ centralbankofindia.co.in
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020: The Central Bank of India is seeking to contract the services of FLCC Director, Office Assistant, Assistant and Counselor in By contract for our RSETI center in Ratlam, Mandsaur, Madhubani, Darbhanga. CBI recently released a new job notice for the hiring of the Central Bank of India Vacancy. exist many vacancy numbers They are assigned for the vacancy of office assistant of the Central Bank of India. Applicants seeking candidates for jobs at the Bank must submit their applications in the format given to the prescribed address. The last date to receive the request from the Central Bank of India is 07/05/2020 and 07/13/2020.
CBI 2020 Office Assistant Recruitment Notification and Central Bank of India 2020 Recruitment Request Form are available at www.centralbankofindia.co.in. Applicants must pass eighth / Degree / PG Degree / Graduate viz. BSW / BA / B.Com with computer skills and age limit must be 35 and 65 years old. The selection of the Central Bank of India will be based on a personal interview. The selected candidates will be located in Ratlam, Mandsaur, Madhubani, Darbhanga. There is no prescribed application fee. More details on the Central Bank of India recruitment vacancy, upcoming CBI job announcements, curriculum, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, future notifications, etc. will be uploaded to the official website.
About the Central Bank of India
The Central Bank of India is a nationalized public sector bank providing banking and financial services in India. The bank has been providing financial services in India since 1911. The headquarters of the Central Bank of India is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank provides services such as investment banking, consumer banking, commercial banking, retail banking, asset management, mortgages, and credit cards. Currently, there are over thirty thousand employees working at the Bank of India.
Details of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020
|Organization name’s||Central Bank of India|
|job type||Central Government / Bank jobs|
|Name of the job||FLCC Director, Office Assistant, Assistant, and Counselor|
|Monthly salary||Director: Rs.25000, OA: Rs.12000, Assistant: Rs.8000 and FLCC Counselor: Rs.15000|
|Job Location||Bihar and Madhya Pradesh|
|Last filing date of the application||07/05/2020 and 07/13/2020 (for the director)|
Here you will get information about OA and other publications such as educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to request it. Keep check Perfect Naukri regularly to get the latest updates.
Eligibility criteria for CBI Office Assistant, Attender and other vacancies
Educational qualification for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- Assistant: 8th pass.
- Office assistant: Namely BSW / BA / B.Com graduate.
- FLCC Director and Counselor: Degree / PG Degree.
- Check the listing for educational qualification.
- Assistant: 18 to 35.
- Office assistant: 35 years
- FLCC Director and Counselor: 65 years
- Check the age and relaxation limit notification.
Central Bank of India recruitment process
- CBI selection will be based on personal interview.
- Applications via disconnected only mode will be accepted.
|Name of publication||Speak to|
|Assistant and office assistant||Regional Manager / Co-Chair, Dist. RSETI Level Advisory Committee (DLRAC), Central Bank of India, Darbhanga Regional Office Near Naka No 6, PO Laheriasarai, Darbhanga Bihar|
|FLCC Advisor||Central Bank of India, Darbhanga Regional Office, Naka Number 6, Mohalla Karamganj, PO – Laheriasarai, Dist Darbhanga Bihar 846001|
|director||Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Ratlam Regional Office, Near Lawanya Palace Hotel, Mhow Neemuch Road, Salakhedi PIN Code 457001 Ratlam (M.P)|
Steps to apply for Recruitment Notice 2020 from Central Bank of India
- Go to the official website centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Click on “Race” Find the ad”RSETI Director, RATLAM & MANDSAUR Recruitment and Vacancy Notification for FLCC Counselor (Darbhanga & Madhubani), RSETI Darbhanga Office Assistant and RSETI Madhubani AssistantClick on the ad.
- The notification will open, read it, and verify eligibility.
- To apply, enter your information correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the Submit button and take a print of the application form.
How to fill out the CBI recruitment request form for Office Assistant posts
- Candidates should download the application form from the Central Bank of India announcement.
- Then put in the passport-size photograph and sign.
- Fill in the required details like Post Name, Candidates Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Email ID, Mobile Phone Number, etc.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile phone number
- Then fill in the remaining required details.
- Check if the details are correct or incorrect.
- Then read the statement carefully.
- After that, put your signature on the application form.
- He then sent it to the address given on or before the last date ends.
Get more Govt Job Latest Update