CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Notification @ cipet.gov.in – Application Form (Extended until July 2, 2020), Exam Date, Eligibility: Officials of the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) had published the CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Notification on January 12, 2020. And officials are also inviting application forms for all interested candidates. Interested candidates should submit their CIPET JEE 2020 online application form before the last date, i.e. July 2, 2020. In addition, this CIPET JEE 2020 exam will be held on July 12, 2020 Throughout India.
CIPET JEE 2020 Application form
Live update: The last date to send the CIPET JEE 2020 application form is July 2, 2020. So please refer to the direct link provided below to request the test.
Therefore, those seeking to obtain admissions to CIPET courses can begin the CIPET JEE 2020 Application process for the CIPET JEE 2020 Exam. The last date to submit the CIPET JEE 2020 Application Form online is July 2, 2020. Check the CIPET JEE Eligibility Criteria and then pay the CIPET JEE 2020 Application Fee on the model mentioned. We have also provided detailed information and the direct link to the app at the bottom of this page.
CIPET JEE 2020 Application – Overview
|Organization name’s||Central Institute of Engineering and Technology of Plastics (CIPET)|
|Exam name||CIPET Joint Entrance Exam (CIPET JEE 2020)|
|Release date of the application form||January 12, 2020|
|Last appointment||July 2, 2020|
|Subcategory||Entrance exams to education|
|Exam mode||Online Computer Based Test (CBT Online)|
|CIPET JEE Exam Date 2020||July 12, 2020|
|Application form mode||Online|
|Official Web site||cipet.gov.in|
|CIPET Admission Portal||eadmission.cipet.gov.in|
★ You can also check ★
CIPET JEE 2020 Application Important dates
|CIPET JEE 2020-21 Online Application Forms will be available at (Applied ONLINE only through https://eadmission.cipet.gov.in)||January 12, 2020|
|Hosting the admit card for JEE 2020-21 based on CBT on the website and issuance to the candidates (to download from https://eadmission.cipet.gov.in)||From June 25, 2020|
|Last submission date of the online application form||July 2, 2020|
|Date of CIPET Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) across India||July 12, 2020|
|Publication of the letter of admission and advice for the selected candidates for admission and accommodation on the website (to download from https://eadmission.cipet.gov.in)||On or before|
July 15, 2020
|Course start date||August 3, 2020|
- Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing
- Post Diploma in Plastic Mold Design with CAD / CAM
- Diploma in Plastics Technology
- Diploma in Plastic Mold Technology
CIPET JEE Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing: Full time, 3 years Bachelor of Science. (The final exam appeared and the expected result can also be applied).
- Post Diploma in Plastic Mold Design with CAD / CAM: Full-time, 3-year Diploma in Mechanics / Plastics / Polymer / Tool / Production / Mechatronics / Automotive / Tool and Die Making / Petrochemical / Industrial / Instrumentation Engineering / Technology or DPMT / DPT (CIPET) or equivalent) (The final exam and expected result can also be applied).
- Diploma in Plastics Technology: Pass 10th standard full time (you can also apply the final exam appeared and the expected result).
- Diploma in Plastic Mold Technology: Pass 10th standard full time (you can also apply the final exam appeared and the expected result).
CIPET JEE 2020 Application fee
Click “Proceed for online payment” displayed on the screen. Then select the payment gateway provider and click “Pay Now” to proceed with online payment. You can pay the amount using a debit card / net banking/credit card. And after successful submission of the fee, the candidate can take a printed copy of the confirmation page right there or later at any time by logging into their account.
(a) Remission of the online application fee through the Bank:
The candidate must deposit the application fee through a Challan in any bank of the account mentioned below. In case of payment through Challan, the Bank’s transaction fees will be added as appropriate, in addition to the cost of the application that the candidate must pay. If the candidate makes the payment below the cost of the application as mentioned above or adjusts the bank transaction charges within the cost of the application, their application will not be considered for further processing.
(b) Sending the online application fee at any CIPET Center:
The candidate can also make the application fee at any CIPET Center. The Center will issue a receipt. Click “Challan / Receipt” to continue playing offline. Enter the challan/receipt number and date in the appropriate field while completing the offline payment process. Once your payment
Bank name: BANCO ESTATAL DE LA INDIA
Branch Name: CHENNAI, COMMERCIAL BRANCH GUINDY (04327) CHENNAI
Name of the beneficiary TRAINING CIPET
A / C Number: 33003659524
IFSC Code: SBIN0004327
CIPET JEE 2020 Application Required documents
- 10th brand sheet and certificate
- Scanned photograph and signature
- 12th brand sheet and certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Residential test certificate issued by the competent authority
How to submit the CIPET JEE 2020 Application form online?
- Candidates can consult the official site of the Central Institute of Engineering and Technology of Plastics (CIPET) at cipet.gov.in.
- From there, candidates must visit the Academic section, after that, you can check the details of the course.
- Then you will be redirected to the new page @ eadmission.cipet.gov.in.
- After verifying the information in the CIPET JEE 2020 application PDF, all candidates must register if they are eligible.
- Click Register now and then fill in your details accurately.
- Pay the fee and then upload your documents.
- After that, submit your CIPET JEE 2020 application form online.
- Download it and also take the hard copy for later use.
To verify and download the CIPET JEE 2020 notification PDF: Click here
To submit the CIPET JEE 2020 application form online: Click here (Available now)
For more details of the CIPET JEE 2020 exam: Click here
CIPET JEE 2020 Admit card
The Central Institute of Engineering and Technology of Plastics (CIPET) will launch the Admission Card on June 25, 2020. In addition, the CIPET JEE 2020 exam will begin on July 12, 2020. Therefore, it is important to check the admit card and take it to the exam room. While by downloading the admit card, applicants can find out all the valid details about the exam.
Download the CIPET JEE 2020 admit card here
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam pattern
Applicants who attend the CIPET JEE 2020 exam must verify the exam pattern. The CIPET JEE 2020 exam will consist of a total of 60 multiple-choice questions. And the duration of the exam is 1 hour. As the exam will be based on three subjects and the total of the marks awarded are 100 Marks.
CIPET JEE 2020 study program
Candidates who want to start preparing for the CIPET JEE 2020 exam can take a look at the program of studies. While the subjects of the program include the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. Therefore, candidates who want to learn wise topics to prepare for the exam, click on the link below.
Download CIPET JEE 2020 Syllabus here
CIPET JEE 2020 result
To learn about the CIPET JEE 2020 advisory process, applicants must verify the CIPET JEE 2020 result. While the CIPET JEE 2020 result on or before July 15, 2020. Therefore, candidates can refer to the following link to easily track the status of the result.
See the CIPET JEE 2020 result here
We hope that all the information provided above from the CIPET JEE 2020 Notice on this page is useful for your reference. So keep checking our Perfect Naukri page to get all the latest notifications.
CIPET JEE 2020 Application – Frequently asked questions
How can I get admission to CIPET?
Admission to all CIPET and Post Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma courses are conducted through an online admission system. Applicants must sit for the India Computer Based Test (CBT) JEE exam. Selection is based on performance on the joint entrance exam.
What is the last date to send the CIPET JEE application form?
The CIPET JEE application form must be completed and submitted by July 2, 2020.
When will CIPET officials take the CIPET JEE exam?
On July 12, 2020, CIPET officials scheduled the CIPET JEE exam across India.
Can I send the CIPET JEE request form through Offline?
No, applicants can submit the CIPET JEE application form online only.