CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 53 Occupation, Technician Trainee Positions, Date, Application Form @ cecri.res.in: The CSIR – Central Institute for Electrochemical Research has published the notification for technician and trade apprentice positions. Applicants who are interested in previous positions should note that the officials are inviting applicants for the following positions on a temporary basis. And Officials can extend the tenure of the position based on performance.
CSIR officials are inviting the apps in offline mode. Applicants who are interested in the above positions can submit their application to CSIR officers beginning December 18, 2020. As mentioned in the Notice, officers will consider the application sooner. December 31, 2020, until 5:30 pm. For details on CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2020 covers the entire article.
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification
|CSIR CECRI Trainee Jobs 2020|
|Organization name’s||Central Institute for Electrochemical Research|
|Post names||Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|Start date||December 18, 2020|
|Deadline||December 31, 2020|
|Selection process||Interviewed via Google Meet|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
CSIR CECRI Trainee Job Vacancy Details
|Trade Apprentices (ITI)||41|
|Technician Apprentices (Diploma)||12|
CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Age limit
According to the learning rules. The minimum age must not be less than 14 years.
- SC / ST candidates: 5 years of relaxation.
- People with disabilities: 10 years of relaxation.
- OBC – Non-Creamy Layer Candidates: 3 Years of Relaxation
Category – Trade Apprentices (ITI)
- Candidates must be passed in the particular NCVT Pattern trade appointed by the General Director of Employment and Training and those who have registered with the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) Chennai will only be considered for selection.
Category – II Technician Apprentices (Diploma)
- A diploma in Engineering (or) Technology awarded by a university in a relevant discipline.
Applicants who have questions regarding educational qualifications please check the Official Announcement, located at the bottom of the page.
CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Selection process
Interested candidates who submitted their applications before December 31, 2020. CSIR CECRI officials will conduct the interview through Google Meet.
Stipended for Trade (ITI) Apprentices:
- Installer, Machinist, Electrician, Wireman, Electronics Mechanic, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Draftsman (Civilian) -Rs. 7,574
Welder, PASAA, Carpenter – Rs. 6,732
Technician apprentice stipend (diploma):
- Civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, electronic and communications engineering -Rs.7,574
Step to CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online?
- Visit the official @ www.cecri.res.in
- After you get to the home page, go to Opportunities, and then Current Opportunities.
- There you will find the Notice for Business and Technical Apprenticeships.
- Check all eligibility criteria in Advertising.
- If eligible and interested candidates should register at apprenticeshipindia.org/ mhrdnats.gov.in at the beginning.
- Then download and complete the application form
- Send the data to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Application Notification
|CSIR CECRI Notice 2020 – Important Links|
|To download the CSIR CECRI 2020 notification||Click here|
|To download the 2020 CSIR CECRI application form offline||Click here|
|Registration Links for Trade Trainee and Technician Trainee||Link 1 Link 2|
We believe this article is helpful for applicants seeking the CSIR CECRI Trainee Jobs 2020. For the latest job updates, visit our site Perfect Naukri.com