DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020 | Programmer, Technical Executive, and other positions | 36 Vacancies | Last appointment: 07-07-2020 The | Apply online @ dgrpg.punjab.gov.in
DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020: The Government Reform Directorate (DGR) invites you to apply for the positions of Deputy General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Software Engineer, Technical Manager, Database Administrator (Election), Dot Net Developer, Technical Executive, Technical Office Executive, District Electronic Governance Coordinator, Programmer (Election) and Assistant Governance Coordinator District. They released a new job notification (Reference number PSeGS-ELEC / 1/2019-PSeGS / e-89852/2020/1) to fill 36 vacancies. Interested candidates with the required eligibility can apply for the position @ dgrpg.punjab.gov.in only through online. Before applying for the position, applicants should read the instructions given on the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 07-07-2020.
The above positions are purely contractual for a period of initially 2 years that can be extended year by year, depending on the performance of the designated and the requirements of the company. Selection will be based on the Test / Interview. Applications with false statements will be rejected at any point in the recruitment process. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered. Applicants must attach relevant documents along with the application. If candidates prefer to request more than one publication, they should do so on a separate application form. Applicants must have a degree from a recognized university. The maximum age limit is 37 years.
DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020 details:
|Organization name’s||Government Reform Directorate (DGR)|
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|Ad No||Reference number. PSeGS-ELEC / 1/2019-PSeGS / e-89852/2020/1|
|Name of the job||Deputy General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Software Engineer, Technical Manager, Database Administrator (Election), Dot Net Developer, Technical Executive, Technical Office Executive, District Electronic Governance Coordinator, Programmer (Election) and Assistant Governance Coordinator District|
|Start date of online application submission||06-23-2020|
|Last filing date of the online application||07-07-2020|
Interested applicants can apply to recruit DGR Punjab. by following the daily recruitment site, you can get the latest updates here. Education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply are detailed below.
PGRC Announcement 2020 Vacancy Details:
According to the announcement, generally 36 vacancies they are assigned for the recruitment of DGR Punjab.
|Name of publication||Vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager||02|
|Deputy General Manager||02|
|Database Administrator (Election)||01|
|Dot net developer||02|
|Technical Office Executive||03|
|District e-governance coordinator||08|
|Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator||08|
Eligibility criteria for the DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020:
Educational qualification for DGR Punjab Job:
- Applicants must have B.E./B.Tech/ MBA / PGDBM / PGDM / M.Sc/ MCA in a prescribed discipline of a recognized university.
- See the announcement for more details.
Age limit (as on the announcement date):
- The maximum age limit is 37 years.
- Selection will be based on Test / Interview.
- Application via online The mode is accepted.
- Candidates must pay Rs.500 / –
- However, please check the notification given below.
- Candidates can pay the fee through “NEFT”
- Check the notification to see the bank account details.
How to apply online for DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020:
- Click ‘Vacancies’ low ‘Bulletin board’ given on the home page.
- Find advertising “Announcement for the recruitment of 36 contractual positions” Click on it.
- Please check the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through the online application link provided below “Apply Online”
- Take a print out of the online application for future use.