Eastern Railway Jobs 2020 for Act Apprentice, candidates can apply for position 2792 after completing the tenth pass. All details such as qualification, age limit in Eastern Railway selection process, how to apply and important dates for RRC-ER / Act Apprentices / 2019-20 announcement issued by Eastern Railway, interested applicants You can submit an application online before 09-07-2020.
|Organization name’s||Eastern railway|
|No. of vacancies||2792|
|Educational qualification||10th Pass|
Post details of Eastern Railway Jobs 2020
Howrah Division: – 659 Posts
Sealdah Division: – 526 Posts
Malda Division: – 101 Publications
Asansol Division: – 412 Publications
Kanchrapara workshop: – 206 Posts
Liluah workshop: – 204 Posts
Jamalpur Workshop: – 684 Posts
Qualification for Eastern Railway Jobs 2020
Eastern Railway 10th pass Job. The candidate must have passed the tenth class exam or its equivalent (under the 10 + 2 exam system) with a minimum of 50% of qualifications, taken together, form the recognized Board and must also possess the National Trade Certificate in the Notified Merchant issued by NCVT / SCVT. However, for the following trades, the minimum educational qualification is an 8th class pass from the recognized school and the National Certificate of Commerce in Notified Commerce issued by NCVT / SCVT: welder (gas and electric), sheet metal worker, lineman, Wireman, carpenter, Painter (general).
15 to 24 years from the deadline to receive the application
Selection will be based on merit prepared for all eligible applicants who file an application against the notification.
SC / ST / PWBD / Women:- No fee
Others: – Rs. 100 / –
Pay mode: Debit card / credit card / Internet banking
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 apply online
Candidates must submit their application ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of the official RRC / ER website (www.rrcer.com). Detailed instructions must be followed before completing online applications. All relevant elements must be carefully filled in by the candidate himself. Details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, etc. They must be identical to the same ones that have been registered in the registration or equivalent certificate.
Start date to apply online (Reopened): – June 25, 2020
Closing date to apply online (Extended): – July 9, 2020, until 06:30 p.m.
Important links for Eastern Railway Jobs 2020:
Notice details: – Click here
Other details: – Click here
Last extended notice dated 4: – Click here
Last extended notice dated 3: – Click here
Last extended notice dated 2: – Click here
Last extended notice dated 1: – Click here
Registry: – Click here
Log in: – Click here
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification:
- Finally, committed candidates will receive a stipend at the prescribed rate according to the current provisions.
- This notification is purely for apprenticeship training. Training in railway establishments under the 1961 Apprentices Act does not in itself confer any right, in any way, to the default designation in railway services. However, 20% of the vacancies notified to be filled in Level 1 positions will be filled giving preference to Full Course Law apprentices trained in railway establishments and holding National Certificates of Learning issued by NCVT, subject to such candidates that they are considered adequate in other aspects and that they have obtained the minimum qualifications in the written exam.
- Before applying, the candidate must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria. If at any subsequent stage it is revealed that the details provided by the candidate do not meet the eligibility criteria, their engagement will be terminated immediately. All annexes in the formats given to claim exemption from fees, reservation, relaxation of age, etc. must be submitted at the time of document verification along with the original supporting documents.
- The candidates’ candidacy is purely provisional at each stage and can be canceled if any irregularity is found at any stage. Merely issuing a call letter for document verification does not confer any right/claim for apprenticeship training.
- Eastern Railway administration is not responsible for sending responses to unsuccessful or unsolicited candidates. Only the list of candidates entering the merit list will be issued after passing all stages.
- After the final submission of the online application, no candidate may make any correction/alteration online.
- In matters of determination of eligibility and admission of applicants’ candidacy, the decision of the RRC / ER will be final.
- Legal jurisdiction: – For any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be the Honorable Central Administrative Court, Kolkata.
- Selection for training is based solely on merit and the Railroad does not designate a facilitation center/training center for such selection. Candidates are advised to be aware of any security prank of such a selection against illegal consideration by unscrupulous elements. If they encounter such occurrences, they are advised to notify the President, Railroad Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, C.R. Avenue, RITES Building, 1st Floor, Kolkata – 700 012.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|