GIPE Entrance Exam 2020 Notification | Application form, exam date, eligibility, the result (Published): Applicants who want to apply for the GIPE B.Sc (Economics), M.Sc. The program, MA (Economics) Courses you can visit our article now. Senior members of the Gokhale Institute for Politics and Economics (GIPE) have extended the last date of the application process for the GIPE entrance exam for the B.Sc (Economics), M.Sc. course, MA (Economics) to July 12, 2020. In addition, the result of the GIPE 2020 entrance exam for B.Sc (Economics) is published. And for other courses, the result date will be announced.
Last update: The result of the GIPE 2020 entrance exam is announced for Course B.Sc (Economics). So, check the Result link from here.
So, students looking for the GIPE entrance exam date, eligibility, and application fee details can refer to our article. In the following sections, all candidates who wish to apply for the GIPE 2020 entrance exam you can get a quick view of the details. Therefore, candidates who need to attend the exam must apply for the exam and the application link is shared at the bottom of the article.
GIPE Entrance Exam 2020 Notification
|Board / University Name||Gokhale Institute for Politics and Economics (GIPE)|
|Exam name||GIPE entrance exam|
|Last application date|
|Subcategories||Arts Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Written exam date|
★★ You can also check Govt Job ★★
GIPE Entrance Exam 2020 Application Dates
|Online application start date||Started|
|Last date to apply online|
|Admit Card 2020 Release Date||B.Sc (Economics), Master’s Program, MA (Economics): Details will be sent by email|
|GIPE entrance exam date|
|Announcement of the results of the GIPE entrance exam|
GIPE Entrance Exam Eligibility criteria
Applicants applying for the GIPE 2020 Entrance Exam for the B.Sc (Economics), M.Sc. program, MA (Economics) you can check course Eligibility from here.
- B.Sc Economy: Candidates who wish to apply for admission to the B. Sc. (Economics) program at GIPE must obtain at least 60% of total qualifications (50% of qualifications for candidates of the SC / ST category and the Institute will follow the rules of relaxation per government instructions) on your twelfth standard board exam or equivalent exam.
- M.Sc. Program: Candidates seeking admission to M.Sc. (Economics), M.Sc. (Financial Economics), M.Sc. (Agroindustrial Economics) and M.Sc. (International Business Economics and Finance) must earn at least 50% total grades (45% for SC / ST reserved category candidates) at graduation level.
- MA (Economics): Candidates wishing to be admitted to MA (Economics) must earn at least 50% total grades (45% for SC / ST reserved category candidates) in
GIPE Entrance Exam 2020 Application fee
The details of the application fee for the GIPE 2020 Entrance Exam for the B.Sc (Economics), M.Sc. program, MA (Economics) are mentioned below. So please check and apply respectively. The application fee is submitted via online mode using Net-banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics – Rs. 1000 / –
- M.Sc. Program – Rs. 1,500 / –
- MA Economics – Rs. 1000 / – OBC / EWS / General, Rs. 500 / – Category reserved
Step to process the GIPE entrance exam 2020 application form
- Go to the official site @ gipe.ac. in the Admissions section.
- Click on the Admissions sections and check the B.Sc (Economics), M.Sc. program, MA (Economics).
- Click the Sign-Up link at the top.
- Then the new page will open with username, email, and password.
- Then click the Sigh button.
- Once the registration is successful, please login with the required details and proceed with the process of paying fees and uploading documents.
check Notification of the entrance exam to the IPE 2020: Click here
GIPE Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
Since the GIPE 2020 Entrance Exam for B.Sc (Economics) will take place on August 9, 2020. And for MA Economics on August 16, 2020, M.Sc on August 23, 2020. So all applicants must download the Admission Card with Username and Password and bring it to the exam room. For more details about the GIPE 2020 admit card, candidates need to verify their registered email ID.
Download the admit card for the GIPE 2020 entrance exam here
GIPE Entrance Exam pattern 2020
Candidates seeking admission to the B.Sc (Economics), M.Sc. program, MA (Economics) must be presented for the GIPE Entrance Exam. The entrance exam
It will consist of 100 questions of objective type, each question carries a note, and
120 minutes long. The means of the entrance exam will be in English. And there is no negative grade for the exam.
GIPE Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
Basic concepts in mathematics, as it will be covered up to the 12th standard in the CBSE syllabus, Analytical and reasoning ability, ability in the English language are the topics that must be prepared by the applicants who attend the GIPE Entrance Exam. We will share the topics from the GIPE Entrance Exam 2020 syllabus. This will help all applicants aim for a good score.
GIPE Entrance Exam Result 2020
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics officials released the GIPE 2020 entrance exam result for B.Sc (Economics). And for M.Sc. program, MA (Economics) in August 2020. So please refer to the GIPE 2020 entrance exam result which is updated after the official announcement.
Check the result of the GIPE 2020 entrance exam here
GIPE Entrance Exam 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the last to complete the GIPE 2020 Entrance Exam Application Form for B.Sc Economics?
The last to complete the GIPE Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form for B.Sc Economics is July 12, 2020.
Where can I apply for the GIPE M.Sc 2020 entrance exam?
Candidates can apply for the GIPE M.Sc Entrance Exam 2020 from the official site @ gipe.ac.in and also through our Perfect Naukri article.
What is the application fee for the GIPE MA Economics Admission Test?
The application fee for the GIPE MA Economics Entrance Exam is Rs. 1000 OBC / EWS / General and Rs. 500 Category reserved.
When will the GIPE M.Sc 2020 entrance exam take place?
The entrance exam to GIPE M.Sc 2020 will be held on August 23, 2020.