GRSE Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert for Supervisor, Design Supervisors, candidates can apply for post 36 after completing Diploma, Graduate. Free Job Alert for Supervisor, Design Supervisors, candidates can apply for post 36 after completing Diploma, Graduate. All details such as qualification, age limit on the GRSE selection process, how to apply, and important dates for HR / SUP announcement: 02/2020 published by Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited. interested applicants, You can apply online before 10-20-2020.
*You can also check: Govt Free Job Alert
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Organization name’s||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited|
|Job title||Supervisor, Design Supervisors|
|No. of vacancies||36|
|Educational qualification||Diploma, Postgraduate|
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Post details
Supervisor (Grade S-1):– 24 publications
Design Supervisors (Grade S-1): – 12 messages
Kind of job:- By contract
GRSE Job Salary
Payscale: Rs. 23,800 – 83,300 / – per month
GRSE Recruitment Eligibility
Supervisor (Grade S-1):– Graduated in any discipline plus a minimum 01 year diploma in Security Management / Finance / HR / Labor relations / Personnel management and labor relations / Social welfare / Social sciences / Social work, etc. with 60% of Notes or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or CGPA equivalent for ST / OBC / PwBD) in Graduation and Diploma. Diploma in Pharmacy / Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering / Computing / Informatics or equivalent with 60% qualifications or equivalent CGPA (55% qualifications or equivalent CGPA for SC / OBC / PwBD).
Design Supervisors (Grade S-1): – Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil Engineering or equivalent with 60% qualifications or CGPA equivalent (55% qualifications or CGPA equivalent for SC / OBC / PwBD) (For detailed qualification groupings, see Note 2) The Knowledge of AutoCAD is mandatory for Design Supervisor.
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Age limit: 28 years from 1S t September 2020
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Selection process: Selection will be based on the written test.
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Application fee
General / OBC / EWS: – Rs. 471 / –
SC / ST / PWD / Internal candidates: – Exempt rate
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Pay mode: Bank Challan mode at any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI)
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
All candidates must apply ONLINE via the ‘Career Section’ of the GRSE website www.grse.in or at https://jobapply.in/grse2020 All candidates must apply ONLINE, take a hard copy of the automatically generated data. Application form, please place your signature in designated places and submit along with GRSE Copy of the Challan application fee (applicable to General, EWS, OBC candidates) and relevant testimonials (self-certified) in support of Caste, PwBD (if applicable), Date of birth, educational qualification, work experience, if any (for example, the offer of appointment, letter of relief, certificate of experience), etc., to mailbox No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 to the ORDINARY POST only within the expiration date of October 27, 2020, The envelope containing the application must be superimposed with “GRSE EN No. HR / SUP: 02/2020” and “Position (discipline) requested”.
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
Online registration start date: – 30th September 2020
Deadline for online registration: – 20th October 2020
Shipping rates (if applicable): – 3rd up to 22nd October 2020
Receipt of a hard copy of an application signed by the candidate along with Certificates/testimonials in support of eligibility via regular mail only: – 27th October 2020
Loading of admit cards for written test (provisional): – October 2020
The tentative timetable for the written test in Kolkata & Ranchi: – 22nd November 2020
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Abbreviated advt: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Rules:
- In addition to base salary, Industrial DA, HRA, other benefits at 35% of base salary, CPF, performance-related pay (PRP), etc. are allowable under company rules.
- The written tests will be held provisionally on November 22, 2020.
- The category of Persons with Disabilities of Reference (PwBD) must present a Medical Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as stipulated in the Persons with Disabilities Rights Act of 2016 that has 40% or more disabilities in the category as the case may be.
- SC, ST, EWS, OBC (NCL) candidates are required to present a caste/class certificate only in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- When applying for the position, applicants must ensure that the data provided by him/her is correct in all respects. In the event that it is detected at any stage of the hiring or even after the appointment that you have provided incorrect/false information or have suppressed any material fact, your candidacy will be canceled and the appointment may be terminated immediately.
- GRSE reserves the right to fill all positions or change the no. of positions to fill or cancel any position or even cancel the entire hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid email id which must be entered in the online application form. You are also advised to keep this email ID active for at least one year as GRSE can provide you with any important information via email and also publish it on the website.
- Any correction/change/update will be available only on the GRSE website and no further indication will be given in any newspaper / any other medium.
- Candidates shortlisted based on performance on the written test will be required to present all original certificates pertaining to caste/class, PWBD certificate, educational qualification, certificate of experience (detailed employer certificate clearly mentioning the date of incorporation, designation, jobs / assigned tasks in progress, release date, etc.) for verification of documents in support of eligibility, etc., along with a set of photocopies / self-completed certificates. Document verification will be performed for candidates listed by merit prior to the Practice Test. In the absence of original certificates/testimonials, the candidate will not be entertained and the travel allowance and medical reimbursement will not be refunded and the candidate will not be allowed for the practical test. Upon successful verification of certificates/testimonials, candidates may undergo a pre-employment medical examination and candidates must bring original medical / research reports along with the duly completed prescribed form.
- The candidate will be allowed to appear on the Written Test assuming he/she is meeting the eligibility criteria and other requirements as advertised in the Reference Employment Notice. In the event that, at any time, it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria, the application will be summarily rejected immediately. In that case, no refund will be made for travel expenses incurred to attend document verification. Therefore, the candidate must make sure that he absolutely meets the eligibility criteria and other conditions announced without any deviation.
- The mere fact that a candidate has applied against the advertisement and apparently meets the eligibility criteria prescribed in the advertisement would not grant him the right to be definitively considered for the selection process.
- If selected, candidates can be sent to any Company Unit / Project / Location.
- The final selection of candidates is subject to medical fitness by the Company’s Medical Officer in accordance with the company’s Hiring Rules.
- Candidates to remote stations who are asked for a practical test/document verification will receive a travel allowance in both directions, only class II (dormitory) Train fare at the actual price (for the shortest route from the place of residence/workplace to Kolkata), whichever is less in the production of incoming travel tickets/receipts.
- The decision of GRSE in all matters related to eligibility, the taking of the written test, the practical test, and the selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be accepted.
- Management reserves the right to request any additional documentary evidence in support of education and experience, etc. of applicants.
- Providing false information or concealing/deleting factual information will render the candidate unfit for employment and GRSE will not be liable for any consequences of providing such incorrect/false information.
- For any dispute, the Jurisdiction will be Calcutta.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|