Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alert: Gujarat Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification for 1826 post of Gramin Dak Sevak Gujarat GDS Job Vacancy 2021 Gujarat GDS Apply Online Link 2021 Gujarat GDS Latest Vacancy 2021 Guvak Gracleja 2020 Recruitment III / Guvak Gracle III GDS Eligibility Criteria 2021 Apply Online Last Date
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021
R & E / 1-1 / DR / GDS / CYCLE-III / 2020
About hiring :
The respective recruiting authorities invite applications for each position, from eligible candidates for selection and recruitment to the following Gramin Dak Sevak positions.
|Total posts||1826 Posts|
|Online application start date||12/21/2020|
|Online application end date||01/20/2021|
|Last date to send rates||01/20/2021|
|Selection process||Based on the merits|
|Age limit||18 – 40 years|
|Educational eligibility||10th standard pass|
Gujarat GDS Job Vacancy details :
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 1826 Posts
|Community||No. of publications|
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Age limit :
The minimum and maximum age for hiring in GDS positions will be 18 and 40 years, respectively, as of December 21, 2020, the date of notification of vacancies. The relaxation allowed at the upper age limit for the different categories is as follows: –
|Yes. No.||Category||Age relaxation allowed|
|1.||Schedule scheduled caste/tribe (SC / ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically weaker sections (EWS)||No relaxation *|
|Four.||People with disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||People with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||People with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years*|
Time Related Continuity Assignment (TRCA):
The following Minimum TRCA will be payable to the GDS categories mentioned in Direction Order No. 17-31 / 2016-GDS dated 06.25.2018.
|Yes. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours / Level 1 on TRCA slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours / Level 2 on TRCA slab|
|1||BPM||Rs. 12,000 / –||Rs. 14,500 / –|
|2||ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000 / –||Rs. 12,000 / –|
Gujarat GDS Job Eligibility
- The Certificate of Passing the High School Examination of Standard 10 with passing grades in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any Board of Education recognized by the Government of India / State Governments / Territories of India The Union in India will be a compulsory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevak. (Sent in Direction Order No. 17-31 / 2016-GDS of 06.25.2018). The successful candidate in the Class X exam on the first attempt will be treated as meritorious compared to those passed compartmentally.
- Mandatory knowledge of the local language – The candidate must have studied the local language at least up to the 10th level. [as compulsory or elective subjects] as stated by the State Government or as per the constitutional provisions related to the eighth list of the Constitution of India.
- Basic computer training – Candidates for all approved GDS categories referred to in subsection (i) above must present a Certificate of Basic Computer Training Course of at least 60 days in duration from any Computer Training Institute run by the central government/state government/universities/boards / private institutions. Organizations: This requirement for a certificate of basic computer skills will be relaxed in cases where a candidate has studied computer science as a subject in Enrollment or class XII or any other higher educational level and, in such cases, a separate certificate will not be required.
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Application fee :
Applicants for OC / OBC / EWS Male category must pay a fee of Rs. 100 / – (One hundred rupees) for each set of five options. the payment of the fee is exempt for all candidates, all SC / ST candidates and all PwD candidates. The candidate who is to make the payment must visit any central post office or other identified post offices in India.
How to Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 pay the fee :
The applicant can also pay the fee through the online payment mode using the URL provided on the home page. All recognized credit/debit cards and the Net Banking service can be used for this purpose. Applicable charges for the use of debit/credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be charged to candidates.
Offline payments can be made at any central post office. Post Office List
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online :
Only the candidate’s online application will be accepted. The candidate who wishes to apply online must register on the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline effect of 12/21/2020 to 01/20/2021 with the following basic data to obtain the Registration Number: –
- Name (capitalized according to class X certificate Memo of marks including spaces)
- Father’s name
- Mobile number (unique for a registration number)
- PH – Type of disability – (HH / OH / VH) – Percentage of disability
- State in which class X passed
- Board on which class X passed
- Year of approval Xth class
- Class X certificate number / roll number (optional)
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Selection process :
Based on the merits
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Important dates: –
|Last application submission date||20.01.2020|
|Application Fee Last Submitted Date||20.01.2020|
|List of merits||–|
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Important link area: –
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 FAQ (frequently asked question)
Visit the official AP Post website.
Now click on the registration link.
Fill in all the required details.
Pay the application fee.
Click Apply Online.
Fill in all the details.
Click Final Shipment.
Take a print out of the app.
Certificate of passing standard 10 high school exam with passing grades in math, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any Board of Education recognized by the Government of India / State governments / Union territories in India be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved Gramin Dak Sevaks categories. (Submitted in Direction Order No. 17-31 / 2016-GDS of 06.25.2018).
The minimum and maximum age for hiring in GDS positions will be 18 and 40 years, respectively, on 12/21/2020.
The last date to complete and submit the online application will be 21.01.2021.
Yes, there will be an age reduction of the reserved category according to government rules.
No, you must order this publication online.
The online application process will start from 21.12.2020
You must have the certificate to get the benefit of the reservation. There is no other option for this.
Applicant belonging to category UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans male has to pay a fee of 100 rupees / – (Only one hundred rupees) for each set of five options. The payment of the fee is exempted for all women / trans women candidates, all SC / ST candidates, and all persons with disabilities candidates.
The fee can be paid only online via Net Banking, credit, or debit cards.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|