HAL Job Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert. candidates can apply for position 15 after completing the diploma. All the details like qualification, age limit in the HAL selection process, how to apply and important dates for the announcement O / HR / DT-Tenure / 04/2020 published by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Interested applicants, They can apply online on or before 09-07. -2020.
HAL Job Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Organization name’s||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job title||Diploma technicians|
|No. of vacancies||fifteen|
*You can also check: More TamilNadu Govt job update
HAL Job Vacancy in Bangalore Post details
Job title:– Diploma technicians
Publication No.:- fifteen
job type: – Basis of tenure
HAL Job Recruitment 2020 Salary disintegration: Rs. 43,100 / – per month
HAL Job Eligibility: Diploma in Engineering / Technology in Mechanics / Electrical / Electrical and Electronics.
HAL Job Recruitment 2020
HAL Recruitment Selection Process, Age Limit with Application fee Details
|Age limit||Check the official notification|
|Selection process||The selection will be made on the basis of a written test|
|Application fee||No fee|
HAL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Eligible and interested sponsored candidates must submit their application online hosted on the HAL website (www.hal-india.co.in) only. The website will be open from 10.00 am on 08.18.2020 to 12.00 am on 09.07.2020 for this purpose.
HAL Job Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
Start date to apply online: – 18th August 2020
Deadline to apply online: – 7th September 2020
HAL Job Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
HAL Job Recruitment 2020 Rules:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants serving in central government/state / public sector companies, etc. (including contract candidates) who are provisionally selected must present a “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” at the time of their employer’s document verification, in case their candidacy is not sufficient. be canceled.
- Scrutiny in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification.
- When applying for the position, the applicant must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility standards and other standards mentioned above on the specified dates and that the data provided by him/her is correct in all respects.
- A candidate may apply for ONLY ONE POSITION for which they are most suitable.
- Providing incorrect/incorrect information or deletion of relevant information will lead to the rejection of the candidate and the application will be rejected without any reason.
- The selection and pre-selection of the written test will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Therefore, it is necessary for applicants to provide only accurate, complete, and correct information.
- The appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Written Test is provisional and does not give them the right to claim the position. They will be treated as excluded ab-initio at any stage of the selection process in case they do not meet the essential eligibility criteria.
- The decision of HAL in all matters related to the eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, selection method, the performance of the written test, etc. It will be final and binding for the candidates. In addition, HAL reserves the right to fill or otherwise fill any or all of the notified positions and also to fill future vacancies, if any, of the valid panel of candidates selected according to Company rules.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify the notification criteria/recruitment process and/or the Selection Process thereunder, without issuing any additional notice. The number of vacancies can be modified at the discretion of Management.
- The shortlist of candidates for the written test will be purely provisional without verification of the age, qualification, category (SC / ST / OBC- Non-Creamy Coat / PWD, etc.) of the candidates.
- The mere fulfillment of the conditions of the Notification by the candidates will not automatically imply that they will be summoned for a Written Test / Verification of Documents / Selection and Commitment.
- Applicants who have work experience in private sector organizations must present a certificate of experience on company letterhead. The company letterhead must have Company details. Candidates with age relaxation will not be issued the interim offer without presenting a certificate of experience on Company letterhead.
- The participation of the selected candidates is subject to the receipt of a satisfactory medical report from the company doctor in accordance with the medical standards prescribed by HAL and verification of caste, character, and background of the concerned authorities in accordance with the rules of the company and surveillance authorization (as applicable). ).
- The necessary information regarding the selection, written test, etc. will be hosted on our website http://www.hal-india.co.in from time to time. All matches with candidates will be made by email to the email id provided by the candidate at the time of the online application. No other method of communication will be adopted.
- In case of any particular clarification, candidates can write to HAL, Overhaul Division, Bangalore at [email protected], or contact us at 080-22321542 / 22322823. No other method of communication will be used.
- The court of jurisdiction for any dispute/case will be Bangalore.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|