IFSCA Recruitment 2022 – 10 Positions, Salary, Application Form – ifsca.gov.in: Here in this article we have given complete information about IFSCA Recruitment 2022. Officials of the International Financial Services Centers Authority (IFSCA) invite applications for the position of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) from candidates who appeared in the Civil Services Examination interview . -2020 conducted by the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC). Officials are inviting applications in offline mode. Interested candidates fill out the application form and send it to the officials before the deadline.
The deadline for submitting the IFSCA application form is January 24, 2022. And also the candidates can get the vacancy information from IFSCA, educational qualifications, age and salary details from IFSCA on this page in the following paragraphs. Additionally, candidates can download the IFSCA notification PDF from the links at the bottom of this page. We will give future updates of IFSCA vacancies on this page so don’t forget to follow our page frequently.
IFSCA Recruitment 2022 – Summary
|IFSCA 2022 Recruitment|
|Organization name’s||International Financial Services Centers Authority|
|Publication names||Assistant Manager (Grade A Officer)|
|Start date||December 24, 2021|
|Deadline||January 24, 2022|
|Category||Central government jobs|
|Selection process||Interview, preselection|
IFSCA Job Vacancy 2022
|Assistant Manager (Grade A Officer)||10 Posts|
IFSCA Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Master with specialization in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics. (OR)
- Bachelor of Engineering (information technology / computer science) / Master of Computer Application / Information Technology, Bachelor of Computer Application / information technology.
- Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with CA, CFA, CS and ICWA
- Degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University / Institute, which in the opinion of the Authority is useful.
Candidates who appeared in the Civil Services Examination-2020 interview conducted by UPSC.
IFSCA Recruitment 2022 Age limit
According to UPSC standards.
IFSCA Job Salary
The salary scale for officers in grade A is Rs. 28150-1550 (4) -34350-1750 (7) -46600 EB1750 (4) -53600-2000 (1) -55600.
IFSCA Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Candidates must pay Rs 500 / – as an application fee.
IFSCA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
(i) Shortlist of candidates: Candidates will be shortlisted based on the final consolidated grades obtained in the Civil Services Exam (Main), 2020 (Written and Interview).
(ii) Interview: The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, which will be conducted by the International Financial Services Centers Authority (IFSCA).
Step to Process IFSCA Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Move to official site – ifsca.gov.in
- After landing on the home page.
- Tap Racing.
- Download the F. No. 489 / IFSCA / GAD / HR / 2021-22 / 382.
- Please read the information in the Announcement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the previous vacancies.
- Fill out the application form.
- And send it to the Officers before the deadline.
IFSCA Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|IFSCA 2022 Recruitment – Important Links|
|To download IFSCA Contracting Notice 2022 PDF||Click here|
|Address to send the application form||The Deputy Director General, Department of General Administration, International Financial Services Centers Authority (IFSCA), Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ, GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355|
We hope candidates have detailed information on IFSCA 2022 recruitment. For the latest position updates, please follow our website Perfect Naukri.
|★ Join Perfect Naukri Social Media Channels:||Click here|