IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 | 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program Online

IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 – RGUKT UG Online Form, Provisional Dates, Eligibility, Fees: Officials from Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Nuzvid, plan to receive IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 Online Application Forms from eligible candidates from September / October 2020 (Tentative). All students can apply online for the 6-year integrated B.Tech program with the help of the links attached here. As of now, there is no notice regarding the IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 dates.

You can also check:IIIT Nuzvid 1st Selection List & IIIT Nuzvid 2nd Selection List

Therefore, candidates should check our page for the update. As soon as they release the IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 Notice, we will update that information on this page soon. We have provided all the detailed information such as the IIIT Nuzvid 2020 Eligibility Criteria along with the procedure to apply for the IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020, the IIIT Nuzvid application fee. Also, please observe the Booking Criteria before applying for RGUKT UG Admission.

IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 Notification 

RGUKT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 – 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Program
College nameRajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Nuzvid
Admission categoryAdmissions IIIT Nuzvid 2020
Academic year2020-2021
Course6-year integrated B.Tech program
Start date of application forms September / October 2020 (Tentative)
CategoryCollege admissions
Request form modeOnline
Last application dateSeptember / October 2020 (Tentative)
StateAndhra Pradesh Recruitment 
Official sitewww.rguktn.ac.in

IIIT Nuzvid Eligibility Criteria 2020

Academic preparation

Candidates must have passed the SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent exam recognized by the governments of Andhra Pradesh and the state of Telangana and taken in 2018.

Age limit

Candidates should not have reached the age of 18 as of December 31, 2018 (21 years in the case of students belonging to the SC and ST categories).

Nationality / citizenship

International students will need to be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Card Holders of Indian Citizens Abroad (OCI).

IIIT Nuzvid Application Date 2020 Details

EventDate
Date of notificationSeptember / October 2020 (Tentative)
Online application starts fromSeptember / October 2020 (Tentative)
Last date to receive the online application form RGUKTSeptember / October 2020 (Tentative)
Last date to receive the printed application online by mail for special categories (PH / CAP / NCC / Sports)
Publishing address: The Convener, UG Admissions-2020, Room No: 87, I3 Building, RGUKT Nuzvid, Nuzvid, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh – 521202 by express / registered mail. The candidate must write at the top of the cover “Application for Admissions UG 2020-RGUKT-AP.
September / October 2020 (Tentative)
Verification of certificates for the category (PH / CAP / NCC / Sports) for the four campuses.
The venue of events: Campus IIIT-Nuzvid, Krishna Dist
September / October 2020 (Tentative)
Announcement of the provisional selection list for all campuses that are not of special categories (PH / CAP / NCC / Sports) – Phase ISeptember / October 2020 (Tentative)
Certificate and Admissions Verification, including the Other States and International Students for RGUKT, Nuzvid Campus, Ongole Campus, Srikakulam, RK Valley Phase-I
Venue: Campus IIIT-Nuzvid, Krishna Dist | IIIT-RK Valley Campus, Idupulapaya, Kadapa Dist |
September / October 2020 (Tentative)
Provisional Selection List Announcement for All Campuses Including Special Categories (PH / CAP / NCC / Sports) – Phase IISeptember / October 2020 (Tentative)
Verification of certificates and admissions – Phase II
Location: Campus IIIT-Nuzvid, Krishna Dist
September / October 2020 (Tentative)
Orientation for students admitted to the respective campusesSeptember / October 2020 (Tentative)
Beginning of classes for admitted students (2020-2020) on the respective campuses.September / October 2020 (Tentative)

IIIT Nuzvid Admission process 2020

  • Admissions to the first year of the Integrated B.Tech Program (2020-21) will be based on merit in grade point average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject and following state legal reservations.
  • Rules and guidelines issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time will be followed for admissions.
  • Admission to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘local candidates’ (Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of seats are open to students from the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in accordance with Section 95 of the AP Reorganization Act, 2014.

Reservation criteria

Admission to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for “local candidates” (Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of seats are open to students from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states.

CategoryReservation
SOUTH CAROLINAfifteen%
S T6%
BC-A7%
BC-B10%
ICONAone%
BC-Cone%
B C D7%
BC-E4%
PH3%
Children of an Armed Person (CAP)two%
sports0.5%

IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 Required Documents 

Certified copies of the following certificates or documents must be sent along with the printout of the online application form sent through APOnline services.

  • The receipt issued by AP Online services
  • Entrance to standard X hallway (10th class)
  • GPA from the 10th class public exam, that is, SSC / CBSE / ICSE / NIOS.
  • Certificate of residence for those claiming Local category,
  • Certificate of residence/service certificate of parents for those claiming Non-Local category
  • Certificate of Children of the Armed Forces (CAP) in the proforma prescribed by those who claim the reservation in this category
  • Proof of caste/community certificate (SC / ST / BC) in the proforma prescribed by those who claim the reservation in any of these categories
  • Certificate of Physical Disability (PH) in the form prescribed by those who claim a reservation in this category
  • NCC certificates, sports, and games of those who claim the reservation in this category details

IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 Important note

As of now, the details of IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 have not been announced. The information provided here about RGUKT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 is for reference purposes only. We will update this page with the latest information once it is published by interested officials from Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Nuzvid.

IIIT Nuzvid Application Fee 2020

An additional amount of 25 INR per request must be paid as service charges to the APOnline Center.

CategoryApplication fee
SC and ST candidatesINR 100
OC and BC candidates150 INR

How to apply for to RGUKT Nuzvid Admission 2020? 

Those who want to apply for RGUKT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 must follow the steps given below.

  • Visit the official site of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Nuzvid @ rguktn.ac.in.
  • There, go to the Admissions sections that appear on the home page.
  • Click on the UG admissions portal.
  • Read all instructions and details in the RGUKT Nuzvid Admissions Leaflet 2020 PDF.
  • Click the Apply Online button.
  • Fill in all the details there and then pay the fee online.
  • Once, double-check the details and then upload the required documents.
  • Submit the application form.
  • Shortly after submitting the application form, all eligible should and should have to download it and make a hard copy.
  • And that hard copy of IIIT Nuzvid Online Application Form 2020 should be sent by Speed ​​Post / Registered Post. The candidate must write at the top of the cover. UG 2018-RGUKT Admissions Application ”.

Address to publish:

The Convener, UG Admissions-2020,
The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Floor Number 202, Second Floor, Block NRI (C),
Sri Mahendra Enclave, Tadepalli, Guntur District – 522501

Alternate application link for students from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana: https://rguktn.ac.in/ – The link will be activated when the officials publish it

Online application fee payment link: Click here

Mark our PerfectNaukri.com page with Ctrl + D so you can easily know and receive alerts.

IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions

How to apply for Admissions IIIT Nuzvid 2020?

Candidates can visit the official site @ rguktn.ac.in to apply for IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020.

Who can apply for admission to IIIT Nuzvid 2020?

Candidates must have passed the SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent exam recognized by the governments of Andhra Pradesh and the state of Telangana, conducted in 2020, and can apply for IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020.

What is the IIIT Nuzvid application fee?

Rs. 150.00 (for OC and BC candidates), Rs. 100.00 (for SC and ST candidates)

What is the RGUKT UG admission process?

IIIT Nuzvid Admissions 2020 to the first year of the Integrated B.Tech program (2020-21) will be based on merit in grade point average (GPA) and grade earned in each subject and following state legal reservations.

Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect Naukri

You might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
Job TitleApplication Link
IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020Apply Now
MNIT Job Vacancy 2020Apply Now
Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020Apply Now
BPSC 2020 Faculty RecruitmentApply Now
NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 FreejobalertApply Now
GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020Apply Now
IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job AlertApply Now
NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020Apply Now
BEL Job Recruitment 2020 FreejobalertApply Now
Indian Air Force Job 2020Apply Now

Leave a Comment