IIITM Kerala 2020 Free Job Alert at iiitmk.ac.in – Application Form (Until June 30, 2020), Exam dates, Eligibility: Officials at the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala (IIITM Kerala) began accepting the IIITM Kerala 2020 online application form from March 1, 2020. So, candidates seeking 2020 IIITM Kerala Admission can now refer to this page for details.
Last update: IIITM Kerala 2020 Application filing date Extended until June 30, 2020. Therefore, applicants can consult the link and request it.
The IIITM Kerala exam will take place After July 15, 2020. Before submitting the application, everyone must meet the given IIITM Kerala 2020 Eligibility Criteria. So you can apply directly. As we have provided the direct request link for IIITM Kerala 2020 all the way, it will be very easy for you to submit your form online. June 30, 2020, It is the deadline to send the application form.
IIITM Kerala 2020 Notification – Overview
|Conductive body||Kerala Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM Kerala)|
|Exam name||IIITM Kerala Admission Test|
|Registration||March 1, 2020 (Started)|
|Deadline||June 30, 2020|
|Exam level||National level PG|
|Subcategory||Engineering entrance exams, Entrance exams to management|
|PG exam date||After July 15, 2020|
|To provide admission into||UG, PG courses|
|Application form mode||Online|
IIITM Kerala 2020 – Important dates
|Online registration||March 1, 2020|
|Last online registration date||June 30, 2020|
|Admission card (online only)||After June 30, 2020|
|Written entrance exam for all PG programs||After July 15, 2020|
|Result of the written entrance examination||After July 15, 2020|
|School starts||After July 15, 2020|
★ You can also check ★
- M.Sc. in Computing with Specialization in Cyber Security
- M.Sc. in computer science with a specialization in artificial intelligence
- M.Phil. computer’s science
- M.Sc. in computing with specialization in data analysis
- M.Sc. in Computing with Specialization in Geospatial Analysis
- M.Phil. Ecological computing
IIITM Kerala 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- M. Phil in Ecological Computing: M.Sc. in Natural Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Environmental Sciences, Plant Sciences, etc.) or Physics (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) with a score of 60% or more or CGPA of 6.5 or more on a scale of 10 points in the SC qualifying exam / ST candidates are eligible for admission if they have a minimum passing grades on the qualifying exam.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science with a major in Artificial Intelligence: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of engineering or technology / Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer applications, or information technology / Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, physics, chemistry, or statistics with mathematics as a subject of study, with a minimum score of 60% or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale on the qualifying exam.
- M. Phil in Computing: The qualifying exam or a title for admission to the M Phil-CS course is M.Sc/ MCA / M.Tech in Computer / Information Technology / Electronics / Computer Science / Geoinformatics or equivalent with a minimum of three CS / IT jobs.
- M.Sc. in Computing with Specialization in Data Analysis: The Master of Computer Science program is open to students who have a Bachelor of Science / Engineering / Technology with Mathematics as a subject of study.
- M.Sc. in Computing with Specialization in Cyber Security: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications or Information Technology / Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Statistics with Mathematics as a subject of study, with a minimum score of 60% or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale on the qualifying exam.
- Graduate Diploma in e-Governance: The entry-level requirement for the program is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a working knowledge of computer systems. Diploma / Certification in the computer application will be an additional advantage. Preference will be given to B.Tech / MBA / MCA graduates.
- M.Sc. in Computing with Specialization in Geospatial Analysis: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Science / Engineering / Technology with Mathematics / Geology / Geography as the subject of study in that course, with a grade of 60% or more or CGPA of 6.5 or more on a scale of 10 points in the qualification exam. SC / ST candidates are eligible for admission if they have minimum passing grades on the qualifying exam.
IIITM Kerala 2020 – Application Fee
|general||Rs. 1000 / –|
|SC / ST||Rs. 500 / –|
|NRI / Foreign||US $ 100 or Rs. 5000 / –|
Admission to the master’s programs will be based on IIITM-K Common Admission Test (ITCAT)/ Valid GATE score and admissions to M.Phil programs will be based on IIITM-K Research Aptitude Test (ITRAT)/ valid GATE or NET score.
Process for submitting IIITM Kerala 2020 application form online
- Go to the official site of the Kerala Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM Kerala) @ iiitmk.ac.in.
- On the home page, you can see the Admissions button at the top right of the screen.
- Click on it, then you will be redirected to the new page that is Admissions @ IIITM-K at www.iiitmk.ac.in/admission.
- There check the details of the IIITM Kerala Admission 2020.
- If you are eligible, you must proceed to the application process by clicking on the Check-in button.
- By clicking on it, you will be redirected to the registry.
- Provide all your details accurately.
- After that, you must submit your application form paying the fee as mentioned.
- Everyone should download the duly completed file. IIITM Kerala 2020 application form.
- Take a printed copy for later use.
To verify and download the IIITM Kerala 2020 notification: Click here
To submit the IIITM Kerala 2020 application form online: Click here (Available now)
For more details on IIITM Kerala 2020 admission: Click here
We hope that all applicants have noticed the detailed information about IIITM Kerala Admission 2020. So for the latest updates, candidates should continue to visit our Perfect Naukri Web portal.
IIITM Kerala 2020 Hall Ticket
Those who have applied for the IIITM Kerala Admission Test can consult this page to obtain the IIITM Kerala 2020 Admission Card. In addition, we will update this page when officials release the admit card. After June 30, 2020, officials of the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala (IIITM Kerala) will launch the IIITM Kerala 2020 Hall Ticket on their official site. Also, the test is scheduled After July 15, 2020.
Download the IIITM Kerala 2020 Hall ticket from Perfect Naukri
IIITM Kerala 2020 study program
Candidates have to prepare with subjects such as Computer Science, General Knowledge, Aptitude, General Science and Engineering, Mathematics, Research Aptitude. Therefore, all candidates should and should review the page and should prepare well for the exam.
Download the IIITM Kerala 2020 Syllabus PDF from Perfect Naukri
IIITM Kerala 2020 exam pattern
The IIITM Kerala exam will take place for 60 marks and you can also easily get grades. Each correct answer carries 4 points and for each incorrect answer, 1 point will be deducted. There is no negative mark for neglected questions.
IIITM Kerala 2020 Result
Candidates after taking the IIITM Kerala Admission Test should consult the 2020 IIITM Kerala Outcome from this page. After July 15, 2020, the result of the IIITM Kerala admission test will be announced. Therefore, please continue to visit our page for the latest updates.
IIITM Kerala 2020 – Frequently asked questions
What is the closing date to submit the IIITM Kerala 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can complete and submit their IIITM Kerala Admission 2020 forms on or before June 30, 2020.
How to apply for admission to IIITM Kerala 2020?
Candidates can easily apply for the IIITM Kerala Admission 2020 by visiting the official site @ https://www.iiitmk.ac.in/. Or, you can check PerfectNaukri.com for easy ordering.
What is the IIITM Kerala application fee?
For general – Rs. 1000, SC / ST-Rs. 500, NRI / Foriegn National – US $ 100 or Rs. 5000 / -.
When will I take the IIITM Kerala 2020 exam?
After July 15, 2020, the IIITM Kerala 2020 exam will be taken.