IISER Pune Jobs 2020 for Project Associate, candidates can apply for 4 positions after completing M.Sc. All details such as qualification, age limit at IISER, Pune selection process, how to apply and important dates for publicity published by Indian Institute of Education and Scientific Research, Pune, interested applicants can Apply online on 06-30-2020 or earlier.
Post Details for IISER Pune Jobs 2020 For Project Associate
Job title:– Project associate
Publication number: – 4
job type: – Temporary and contractual bases
IISER Pune Jobs 2020 For Project Associate Salary
Salary: Rs.23840 / – Per month
Qualification for IISER Pune Jobs 2020 For Project Associate
M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent qualification with relevant specialization with a minimum of 60% qualifications/equivalent degree with 4 years of experience in research in the synthesis of peptides/saccharides and their analysis.
Age Limit for the IISER Pune Jobs 2020 For Project Associate
45 years from the closing date of the announcement
The selection process for IISER Pune Jobs 2020 For Project Associate
The list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process (Skype interview only) with date, time, and other details will be posted on the institute’s website below this announcement and candidates will be informed by email only.
There is no application fee
How to Apply for IISER Pune Jobs 2020 For Project Associate
Interested candidates should email the application in the prescribed format available below this email announcement (convert to PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2020. Mention “Associate of the project “in the online email topic.
Last submission date of the application form: – 30th June 2020
Important links for IISER Jobs 2020:
Notice details: – Click here
Application form: – Click here
General instructions IISER Pune Jobs 2020:
- The appointment is purely temporary and will end automatically without notice or compensation upon completion of the project.
- The designated person cannot claim the appointment/absorption in the Financing Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The applicant’s appointment will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency, particularly applicable to said project.
- The prescribed qualification should have been obtained from recognized universities/institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification and experience are minimal and the mere possession of it does not entitle the candidates to be summoned for an interview. When the number of applications received in response to this announcement is large, it may not be appropriate or possible to interview all candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee, the project researcher may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into account qualifications and experience above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of the application.
- Relaxation of age in accordance with the experience of the applicant can be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to appear in the interview.
- Selected candidates must join the service immediately after receiving the offer.
- No inquiries/correspondence/communication of any kind will be made on the matter.
- The scrutiny in any form and / or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the requested position.