IISER Pune Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert for Nurse, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing B.Sc. All details such as qualification, age limit on IISER, Pune selection process, how to apply and important dates for announcement 27/2020 published by Indian Institute of Scientific Education and Research, Pune, interested applicants You can apply online before 06-30-2020.
Post details of IISER Pune Recruitment 2020
Job title:– Nurse (woman)
Publication number: – one
IISER Pune Job Salary
Salary breakdown: Rs. 44,900 / – per month
Qualification for IISER Pune Recruitment 2020
B.Sc. Nursing (4-year course) from a recognized Indian Nursing Council Institute or University with a minimum of 55% qualifications / equivalent degree. The applicant must be registered with the State / India Board of Nursing.
|Age limit||36 years as on the last date|
|Selection process||Verify official notification|
|Application fee||No fee|
How to apply for IISER Pune Faculty Recruitment
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Nurse positions at IISER Pune, must do so through the online mode by completing the online application on the official IISER Pune website at iiserpune.ac.in before 30th June 2020.
Important dates for IISER Pune Recruitment 2020:
Closing date to apply online: – 30th June 2020
Notice details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
General instructions for IISER Pune Recruitment 2020:
- The previous publication corresponds to the pay scale of the 7th CPC and admits subsidies such as Dearness, House Rent, Transport, and Children ‘s Education as eligible.
- The publication is covered by the new government pension scheme. India and the holder will be eligible for other benefits such as medical, LTC, etc., according to government/institute regulations.
- The principal is required to remain on campus based on the availability of appropriate campus accommodation.
- The prescribed qualification should have been obtained from a recognized university/institution.
- Age relaxation as allowable for physically disabled/ex-military applicants will be considered under the rules of the Government of India. Such candidates must ensure that they are entitled to relaxation and possess valid certificates/documents prescribed by the Government. of India in support of their claim.
- Applications from candidates working in government departments, public sector companies, and government-funded research agencies, etc., must be submitted through the appropriate channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be released within one month of receipt of the appointment order if selected. However, an online application must be submitted before the last date as an advance copy.
- The prescribed essential qualifications and experience are minimal and the mere possession of them will not entitle the candidates to be called for the selection process. When the number of applications received in response to an announcement is large, it may not be desirable or possible for the Institute to call all eligible candidates for the selection process. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be summoned for the selection process to a reasonable limit, based on qualifications and experience above the minimum prescribed in the announcement. Therefore, candidates must provide full details of their qualifications and experience in the relevant fields, beyond the prescribed minimum. Documentary evidence will be verified during the selection process.
- The waiting list will remain valid for a period of six months. In the event that candidates do not join or resign after joining the publication within 6 months, the position can be offered to the candidate on the waiting list.
- Relaxation in age and / or experience can be considered in the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No inquiries/correspondence/communication of any kind will be made on the matter.
- The scrutiny in any form and / or any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the requested position.
- The incomplete application in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
Get more Govt Free Job Alert 2020