The direct link for the JAM 2021 online application form is provided at the end of this article. Remember that you can request JAM 2021 only through the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS). All interested candidates should check the JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria from the following sections before applying for JAM 2021. JAM 2021 is scheduled for February 14, 2021. See full details on the JAM application fee along with the JAM 2021 dates. Please note that the link will be activated when released by officials.
IIT JAM 2021 Application 2020
|JAM 2021 notification | Dates, registration, eligibility|
|Driving Authority||Indian Institute of Sciences (IISc), Bangalore|
|Exam name||Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2021 (JAM)|
|Admissions in||M.Sc (Two Years), Joint M.Sc Ph.D., M.Sc Ph.D. Double degree, M.Sc MS (Research) / Ph.D. Dual degree and other graduate programs offered at participating IITs and integrated doctorate Degree programs offered at IISc Bangalore|
|Online registration start||September 10, 2020|
|Last date for submission of the JAM online application form||October 15, 2020|
|Subcategory||Science access exams|
|Application form mode||Online|
|JAM 2021 Date||February 14, 2021|
★ You can also check more Govt Exam Update★
IIT JAM 2021 Admission List 2020 Notification
IIT JAM 2021 Application dates
|Start of registration and ONLINE application on the JAM 2021 website||September 10, 2020|
|Last date for submitting online applications and uploading documents to the website||October 15, 2020 (until 5:30 p.m.)|
|Support card release date||January 7, 2021|
|JAM 2021 exam date||February 14, 2021|
|JAM 2021 Results Announcement||March 20, 2021|
|Scorecard availability||March 2021|
JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Indian / foreign candidates are eligible to apply.
Academic preparation: Before applying for JAM 2021, all candidates must meet the following JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria for admission.
- A Bachelor candidate can apply for the JAM 2021 exam
- In the qualifying title, the aggregate or CGPA / CPI grades without rounding (taking into account all subjects including languages and affiliates, all years combined) must be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General / OBC (NCL) / EWS category candidates and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC / ST and PwD category candidates.
Age criteria: There will be no age criteria/restrictions to apply.
JAM 2021 application fee
|Group / Category||Rate details|
|A test paper||Two test papers|
|Women (all categories) / SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 750.00||Rs. 1050.00|
|All the others||Rs. 1500.00||Rs. 2100.00|
Data requirements for completing the IIT JAM 2021 application form online
The following information will be required when completing the form in JOAPS:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents ‘names, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the candidate’s name on the application form must be exactly the same as that on the degree certificate.
- The JAM 2021 scorecard will be issued based on the name entered on the application form. The prefixes / titles like Mr / Shri / Dr / Mrs / Smt, etc. They should NOT be used before a name.
Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Details of the degree of eligibility.
- Name and address of the university with PIN code.
- JAM role (s).
- A high-quality image of the candidate’s signature conforming to the specified requirements.
- Scanned copy of the Category Certificate (SC / ST) (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Choice of JAM exam cities.
- A high-quality image of the candidate’s photograph according to the specified requirements.
- Scanned copy of the PwD certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Details of the valid identity document (DNI) (the candidate must take this identity document, in original, to the exam room).
- Net-banking / debit card/credit card for payment of the fee.
How to submit the IIT JAM 2021 application online form?
- Move to JAM 2021 official site – IISc Bangalore @ jam.iisc.ac.in.
- Then you will be redirected to the home page.
- After that, read all the detailed information present in the application brochure.
- Next, check the JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
- If you are eligible, you can click the Candidate Portal (JOAPS).
- After moving to that page, you must initially register by providing your name, an E-mail address, a job mobile phone number, and a password.
- Fill in all the details and then upload the required documents.
- After successful registration, an email containing a candidate’s registration ID will be sent to the email address provided by the candidate.
- All candidates are advised to keep identification along with password information secure and confidential.
- After submitting the JAM 2021 online application form, candidates can download and print it for later use.
JAM 2021Important Links
To view the JAM 2021 Short Notice PDF: Click here
To submit the JAM 2021 online application form: Candidate portal (The link will be activated on September 10, 2020)
IIT JAM 2021 admit card
To attend the JAM 2021 exam, all candidates must download the JAM 2021 admit card. Candidates can download the JAM 2021 admit card from the link below. And applicants can download the admit card by entering the login details. IISc Bangalore officials announced that they will conduct the JAM 2021 exam on February 14, 2021. The JAM 2021 admit card will be provisionally available in January 2021.
Download the JAM 2021 admit card here
JAM 2021 Syllabus
In this section, we provide the details of the JAM 2021 syllabus. The test documents for the JAM 2021 exam are Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS), Physics (PH). All candidates can download the JAM 2021 study program from the link given below.
Download PDF of the JAM 2021 syllabus here
JAM 2021 exam pattern
All candidates must verify the JAM 2021 Exam Pattern. By checking the Exam Pattern, candidates can learn the names and marks of the subjects. And the questions that we will be asked in the JAM 2021 exam will be multiple-choice questions. The exam will be conducted as a computer-based test (CBT) only.
All participants must verify the JAM 2021 result. Candidates who have taken the JAM 2021 exam can check the results and download the scorecard from the link below. According to the published notice, the result of JAM 2021 will be published on March 20, 2021. So keep checking this page for the updated information.
Check the JAM 2021 result here
We hope the information about JAM 2021 will be helpful for your reference. So, keep checking our Perfect Naukri for the latest information.
IIT JAM 2021 Application – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the JAM 2021 registration start?
JAM 2021 Registration will begin on September 10, 2020.
Who runs JAM 2021?
JAM 2021 will be in charge of IISc Bangalore.
How to apply for JAM 2021?
Candidates can apply for JAM 2021 by visiting the official site @ http://jam.iisc.ac.in/. Otherwise, you can get the direct registration link from PerfectNaukri.com.
Who can apply for JAM 2021?
Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree can apply for JAM 2021.
What is the application fee for JAM 2021?
The application fee for 01 paper for women (all categories) / SC / ST / PwD is Rs. 750 / – and for other category candidates it is Rs. 1500. And the application fee for 02 documents for women (all categories) / SC / ST / PwD is Rs. 1050 and for other category candidates, it is Rs. 2100.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|