IIT Jodhpur Job 2020 for Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing a postgraduate degree. All the details like qualification, age limit at IIT, Jodhpur selection process, how to apply, and important dates for IITJ / I + D / 2020-21 / 15 announcement published by Indian Institute of Tech, Jodhpur. interested applicants can apply online on or before 09-28-2020.
*You can also check: IIT Jodhpur Vacancy 2020
IIT Jodhpur Job Vacancies Notification 2020
|Organization name’s||Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur|
|Job title||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of vacancies||one|
|Educational qualification||Graduate degree post|
IIT Jodhpur Job 2020 Post details
Job title:– Junior researcher
Publication No.: – one
job type: – Temporary and contractual basis
IIT Jodhpur Faculty Salary
Salary disintegration: Rs. 31,000 / – per month
IIT Jodhpur Job Eligibility
Postgraduate in Mechanical Engineering with a specialization in Mechanical Engineering / Applied Mechanics / Mechanical Design with the first-class qualification with GATE.
IIT Jodhpur Job 2020 Details
|Age limit||According to the rules of IIT Jodhpur|
|Selection process||The selection will be made on the basis of the interview|
|Application fee||No fee|
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Candidates possessing the required qualification and experience must apply through the ONLINE process by September 28, 2020. Candidates are encouraged to send an electronic copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] in. You do not need to send a hard copy.
IIT Jodhpur Job 2020 Important dates:
Deadline: – 28th September 2020
IIT Jodhpur Job 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment Rules
- The position or positions are purely temporary and contractual for a period of 06 months, and the extension is based on satisfactory performance but coincides with the duration of the project.
- An application that is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph, or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- The certificate supporting the experience must be in the appropriate format, that is, it must have the letterhead of the organization, bear the date of issue, the specific period of work, the name, and designation of the issuing authority along with its firm.
- The Institute reserves the right to (a) conduct written / commercial tests for such positions wherever circumstances warrant (b) not fill any of the advertised positions (c) fill emerging vacancies that arise at the time of the interview of the available candidates. Therefore, the number of positions is open to change.
- The Institute will verify the background or documents presented by a candidate at the time of their appointment or during the performance of the service. In case it is detected that the documents presented by the candidates are false or the candidate has a clandestine background/background and has suppressed such information, then their services will be terminated.
- Candidates will not be paid TA / DA for attending the interview.
- Correspondence from candidates regarding the interview and the reasons they were not called for the interview will not be accepted.
- Scrutiny in any form will be a disqualification.
- Provisional correspondence will not be accepted.
- Postal delays will not be accepted.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|