Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022 The Indian Air Force has announced the Agneepath Yojana for the 10/12 pass Candidates can check the IAF Agnipath Scheme Vacancy Notice for 3500 Posts and here is the general information about the Scheme Indian Air Force Agnipath Online Application Process
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
About the Agnipath/Agniveer scheme:
Agnipath is a new Human Resources Management scheme for the Armed Forces. Candidates admitted through this scheme will be referred to as Agniveers. Candidates can check the detailed information about the recruitment below…
Details of Agniveer Vacant:
Agniveer – 3500 Posts
Eligibility for the IAF Agnipath Scheme:
Age limit for the IAF Agnipath scheme:
The eligible age will be in a range of 17.5 years to
21 years 23 years as a single measure for the 2022-23 recruitment year. The Indian Air Force would issue other educational qualifications and physical standards.
IAF Agnipath Scheme Salary / Pay Scale:
Compound Monthly Package-
- First year package: Rs 30,000/-.
- Upgrade up to 240,000/– in the 4th year.
- Risk and adversity, Ration, Clothing, Travel Allowances, as appropriate.
- 30% of the monthly emoluments to be contributed by individuals.
- Equal amount matched and contributed by the Government.
- Corpus of Rs 10.04 lakh plus accrued interest, exempt from income tax, after four years.
- Non-contributory life insurance coverage of Rs. 48 lakhs.
- Additional grace of Rs. 44 lakhs for death attributable to service.
- Pay for the unserved portion up to four years including the ‘SevaNidhi’ component.
- Compensation based on the percentage of disability established by the medical authorities.
- Once ex-gratia of Rs. 44/25/15 Lakhs for 100%/75%/50% disability respectively.
Educational Qualifications from the IAF Agnipath scheme:
Candidates must be 10+2 or 10th Pass to apply for the Agnipath scheme.
IAF Agnipath Scheme Application Fee:
Not issued by the Department.
How to apply for the IAF Agnipath Scheme:
The online application submission facility will be made available on the official website of the Indian Air Force. The procedure for submitting applications online is attached to this announcement. Here we provide the detailed step-by-step process so that candidates can easily apply online.
Steps to apply online Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Air Force.
- Click on the AGNIPATH option.
- Here you will get the Apply Online link.
- Fill in all the Details.
- Upload all the documents.
- Download and take a hard copy of the completed application form.
IAF Agnipath Scheme Selection Process:
- Physical standards and physical fitness test (at the rally site)
- Medical exam
- Written Test through the Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- BONUS BRANDS IN CEE
important dates for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment:
|Detailed notice publication date||June 24, 2022|
|Online Application From Start Date||announce later|
|Last date to fill out the Application From||announce later|
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment Important Liaison Area:
“All candidates, please leave your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any queries about this post, please ask us. For more details please contact our website.