Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 How To Apply For Indian Army NCC Special Entry Plan 49th Course (Apr 2021) for 55 positions Join Indian Army Officer Enrollment Online Application Form for NCC Entry Vacancy (Spl) 2021 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date.
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from single men and single women (including army personnel battle casualty rooms), for the award of the Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
|Origin name||Join the Indian Army|
|Job title||NCC Men and Women|
|No. of vacancy||55 Posts|
|Interview date||Announce later|
|Application submission date||12/30/2020 to 01/28/2021|
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Job Vacancy details:
Total – 55 Posts
- NCC MEN. – fifty (45 for general category and 05 for army personnel battle room casualties only).
- NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Army Personnel Battle Casualties only).
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Age limit :
For NCC candidates (including battle casualty rooms) 19 to 25 years such as January 1, 2021 (born no earlier than July 2, 1996, and no later than July 1, 2002, both dates inclusive).
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Job Salary:
|Rank||level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Higher||Level 11||69,400 – 2.07,200|
|lieutenant colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG|
|Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lt Gen HAG + Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS / Army Cdr / Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000 / – (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||2,50,000 / – (fixed)|
Military Service Pay (MSP). MSP to officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brig. 15,500 rupees / – pm fixed.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Job Eligibility:
(i) For NCC ‘C’ certificate holders
(aa) Educational qualification: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks taking into account the marks of all the years. Those studying in the final year can also apply as long as they have obtained a minimum of 50% of total grades in the first two or three years of the three or four-year degree, respectively. Of course, if they are selected in an interview, their candidacy will be CANCELED.
(ab) Service in NCC: Must have served a minimum of three academic years in NCC senior wing/division.
(ac) Rating: Should have achieved a minimum ‘B’ grade on the NCC ‘C’ certificate exam. Applicants who do not possess the NCC ‘C’ certificate on the application date are not eligible to apply for the course.
(ii) For casualties of army personnel in battle rooms
(aa) Eligibility criteria. Vacancies under battle casualty rooms are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters, including legally adopted) of battle casualties specified as: –
- (aaa) Killed in action.
- (aab) Died from wounds or injuries (other than self-inflicted).
- (aac) Wounded or injured (other than self-inflicted).
- (aad) Disappeared.
(ab) Educational qualification. Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks taking into account the marks of all years.
(AC) NCC ‘C’ certificate is NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
(ad) Details of the documents to be provided in the application form
- The ‘Battle Casualty’ certificate number issued by the Manpower (Policy & Planning) Directorate (MP Date) certifying that the father has been killed/injured/reported missing in action.
- A copy of MP Date / Respective Regimental Records Part II Order No. reporting injuries and classifying them as ‘Casualty Battle’.
- No. of Relationship Certificate issued by MP 5 and 6 / respective Registries.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Application fee:
Not provided by the Official Department.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Apply Online :
Candidates must submit their application online by logging into the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Detailed instructions for completing the online applications are available on the website mentioned above. Candidates must follow these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment:
Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click ‘Request / Login Officer Login’ and then click ‘Register’ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Complete the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After registering, click ‘Apply online’ in the Control Panel.
- An ‘Officer Selection -‘ Eligibility ‘page will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ which is displayed next to the Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
- A ‘Request Form’ page will open. Read the instructions carefully and click “Continue” to fill in the details as required in various segments. Personal information, communication details, education details, and previous SSB details.
- ‘Save and Continue’ each time before moving on to the next segment.
- After completing the details of the last segment, you will proceed to the ‘Summary of your information’ page, where you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after checking the accuracy of all your data, click “Submit Now”.
- Candidates must click “Submit Now” each time they open the application to edit the details.
- Candidates are required to make two copies of their application with the roll number, 30 minutes after the final online application close on the last day.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Selection process:
Important Dates for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 :
|Last application submission date||06.02.2021|
Important Liaison Area for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 :
“All candidates, please leave your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any questions regarding this publication, please ask us. For more details, please keep in touch with our website “Perfect Naukri”.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|