Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2020| Vicecontroller of Minas Puestos | Total vacancies 18 years The | Last appointment Within 60 days The | Recruitment notice from IBM
India 2020 Mine Recruitment Office: Indian Mining Office – MINISTRY OF MINES has issued the new job notice[[[[No. A-320 1 3/4/2019-Rectt]in 06/22/2020 for the commitment of 18 posts of Deputy Comptroller of Mines by delegation. Applicants seeking engineering jobs in the central government can use this IBM job opportunity. According to the notification from the Indian Mining Office, 18 candidates will be recruited for the IBM Deputy Mining Comptroller vacancy. Eligible applicants must send the completed application form to the indicated address within 60 days from the date of publication of the notice in the employment notice.
IBM’s selection will be based on the interview. Selected candidates will be named in Nagpur [Maharashtra]. Before applying for these vacancies, candidates must verify their eligibility, i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience, etc. Applicants must fill similar positions regularly. The Indian Bureau of Mines recruitment notification and the IBM job application form is available at www.ibm.gov.in. More details will be uploaded on the official website of the Indian Bureau of Mines, upcoming mining vacancies, the curriculum, the answer key, the merit list, the picklist, the admission, the result, the next notifications, etc.
Details of Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2020
|Organization name’s||Indian Office of Mines|
|job type||Central government.|
|Ad number||No. A-320 1 3/4/2019-Rectt|
|Name of the job||Deputy Comptroller of Mines|
|Total vacancy||18 years|
|Job Location||Nagpur [Maharashtra]|
|Last filing date of the application||Within 60 days|
Here you will get information about the Assistant Assistant for Mine Vacancies, such as educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get the latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Comptroller of the Indian Bureau of Mines
India Bureau of educational qualification
- Applicants must have a Bachelor of Engineering / Mining Technology / Master of Engineering / Mining Technology.
- Applicants must hold Analogous publications regularly.
- Check the listing for educational qualifications.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in central mining activity.
- The age limit must not exceed 56 years.
- Check the age and relaxation limit notification.
- IBM’s selection will be based on Interview
- Applications via disconnected only mode will be accepted.
- Talk to: Comptroller of Mines (P&C), 2nd Floor, Indian Mining Office, lndira Bhavan, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001
How to Apply the Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website ibm.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment at IBM“Find the ad”Deputy Comptroller of MinesClick on the ad.
- The notification will open, read it, and verify eligibility.
- Download the application form and then complete the form correctly.
- Send it to the address indicated before the end of the last date.
How to fill out the mining job application form
- Candidates should download the application form from the IBM announcement.
- Fill in the required details like Post Name, Candidates Name, Parent Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number, Educational Details, etc.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile phone number
- Then fill in the remaining required details.
- Check if the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the statement carefully.
- After that, put your signature on the application form.
- He then sent it to the address given on or before the last date ends.