Additionally, officials will conduct the Competitive Nursing Entrance Examination (NECE) for B.Sc. Nursing Courses (Basic and Post Basic) in September 2020 (Tentative). In the sections below, we provide the details of JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility, Fee, and other details. All applicants are encouraged to continue checking our page for the latest updates to the JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2020 Notification
|JCECEB NECE 2020 Notification | Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Organization name’s||Jharkhand Combined Entry Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Exam name||Competitive nursing entrance exam (NECE)|
|Start date of the application form||August 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last date to send the application form||August 2020 (Tentative)|
|Subcategory||Medical admission exams, Science entrance exams|
|Exam date||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to B.Sc. Nursing (Basic and Post Basic Group)|
JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing Dates 2020
|Start date of the application form||August 2020|
|Last date to send the application form||August 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||September 2020|
|JCECEB NECE 2020 Exam Date||September 2020|
|Release response key||September 2020|
|Statement of result||September 2020|
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Residential: Applicants must be permanent/local residents of Jharkhand.
- Reservation: Candidates must be permanent/local residents of Jharkhand AND have obtained a Local Residential Certificate and a Caste Certificate issued by an appropriate authority assigned by the Government. from Jharkhand.
Age limit criteria:
- For the basic group – The minimum age for admission will be 17 years on December 31 of the year in which admission is requested.
- For a basic group of publications – The maximum age must be 35 years (45 years in the case of the regular employee of the State Government) as of December 31 of the exam year.
B.Sc. Basic Nursing Course:
- Class 10 + 2 passed Science (PCB) and Elective English Core / English with a total of 45% of recognized board qualifications under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Students who appear in the 10 + 2 exam in Sciences carried out by the National Institute of Open Schools with 45% of marks. [I.Sc./ 10+2 or equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply but he/ she will have to pass before the date of Counselling.]
B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing Course:
- Passed Upper Secondary or Upper Secondary or Intermediate or 10 + 2 or an equivalent exam recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have made 10 + 1 in 1986 or earlier will be eligible for admission.
- I obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Board of Nurse Registration.
JCECEB NECE 2020 application fee
|Course name||General / BC-1 / BC-2||All women of all categories / SC / ST|
|B.Sc Nursing (Basic)||–||Rs. 450 / –|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||Rs. 900 / –||Rs. 450 / –|
Steps to submit the JCECEB NECE 2020 application form
- Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- When accessing the home page, candidates should look for the JCECEB NECE 2020 link.
- After finding the link, you will be directed to another page.
- Enter the details available on the application form.
- Check the details and press Submit.
- Your JCECEB NECE 2020 application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Later download and take a printed copy of the Application Form for future use.
JCECEB NECE Application 2020 links
To send the JCECEB NECE 2020 application form: Click here (The link will be activated in August 2020)
To check the JCECEB NECE 2020 notification: Click here (The link will be activated in August 2020)
JCECEB NECE syllabus 2020
In this section, we had given the details of the JCECEB NECE 2020 syllabus. Questions for the JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2020 will be taken in subjects in physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, and English. Candidates can prepare for the JCECEB NECE 2020 Exam in these subjects.
Download the JCECEB NECE 2020 curriculum here
JCECEB NECE exam pattern 2020
The exam for JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2020 will be conducted on objective type questions. Questions will be asked in English and Hindi. A total of 150 questions will be asked on the exam. So after checking the JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern, you can start preparing for the exam.
JCECEB NECE admit card 2020
All candidates attending the Competitive Nursing Entrance Examination (NECE) must download the JCECEB NECE 2020 Admit Card. In addition, officials will issue the JCECEB NECE 2020 Admission Card tentatively in September 2020. Students can download the admit card from the link below.
To download the JCECEB NECE 2020 admit card here
JCECEB NECE result 2020
Officials will announce the JCECEB NECE result 2020 on the official portal. And participants can see the results from the link below. The link to verify the JCECEB NECE 2020 result will be provisionally activated in the month of September 2020.
Check the JCECEB NECE 2020 result here
We hope you have gathered all the details of 2020. For the latest updates, follow our page @ Perfect Naukri.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2020 – Frequently asked questions
When will the JCECEB NECE 2020 registration begin?
Registration for JCECEB NECE 2020 tentatively begins in August 2020.
What is the application fee for JCECEB NECE 2020?
B.Sc Nursing (Basic) for all women of all categories / SC / ST is Rs. 450 / -. B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) for the general rate / BC-1 / BC-2 is Rs. 900 / -, for all women of all categories / SC / ST, is Rs. 450 / -.
How can I request JCECEB NECE 2020?
Candidates can apply for JCECEB NECE 2020 from the link on our page @ Perfect Naukri.
Who will take the JCECEB NECE 2020 exam?
Officials of the Jharkhand Combined Entry Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will conduct the JCECEB NECE 2020 Exam.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|
Get more Govt Exam Update