JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 Download Online at jpsc.gov.in | Check the MO exam date: Jharkhand Public Services Commission officials will launch the Jharkhand PSC Medical Officer Admit Card in July 2020 provisionally. To download the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020, applicants must log in with the Application Number and Password.
No candidate will be allowed for the exam without the JPSC Medical Officer Hall ticket 2020. And the Jharkhand PSC medical officer exam will be initiated by officials in July 2020 Tentatively From then on we will update the link of the Admit Card according to the official announcement. Stay tuned to this page for instant updates on the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020.
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 Details
|JPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2020 – Exam Date|
|Organization name’s||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Job title||Medical officer|
|Total vacancies||380 Posts|
|Accept card date||July 2020 (provisional)|
|Exam date||July 2020 (expected)|
|Selection process||Written test, interview|
★★ You can also check ★★
JPSC Medical Officer Exam Date 2020 at jpsc.gov.in
From this section, applicants can learn the details about the JPSC Medical Officer Exam Date 2020. In addition, the JPSC Medical Officer Exam will be in July 2020 provisionally. Therefore, check the JPSC medical officer 2020 exam date and attend the exam carefully. In this way, applicants can obtain the highest score necessary.
JPSC Medical Officer Hall ticket 2020
Applicants should download the JPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2020. So applicants can get an idea about the exam date, the exam location. In addition, candidates must also verify the details below that must be verified on the JPSC MO Hall Ticket 2020.
- Registry number
- Report time to the exam room
- Name of the Examination Board of Directors
- Photograph of the candidate
- Applicant’s date of birth
- Name of the written test
- Signature of the Board Member
- Applicant’s full name
- Exam Center Code
- Gender Male Female)
- Online test duration
- Space for the vigilante’s signature
- Test center name
- Candidate’s father’s name
- The headquarters of the Exam Center.
- Date and time of the test
- Contestant’s Category
- Space for the applicant’s signature
- Important guidelines for examinees
Original tests for the JPSC Medical Officer Exam 2020
See the tests below and take any of them to the exam.
- Identity card issued by a recognized college/university
- Permanent driving license
- Proof of identity with photo issued by a published officer
- People representative along with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Aadhar card with a photograph.
- Pan card
- Voter card
Steps to download the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
- Go to the official site @ jpsc.gov.in
- The Jharkhand Public Utilities Commission home page will open on the screen.
- When the Last Recruit home page opens, the Openings section will be displayed.
- Verify the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020.
- Click on it, then the new page will open with the login details of the Admit Card.
- Enter the application number and password, and then click the submit button.
- Please download and review the admit card carefully.
To download the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020: Click here (The link will be updated in July 2020 provisionally)
Follow our website Perfect Naukri for more information on the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020.
JPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2020
No, the JPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 has yet to be released. We will update the syllabus in this section asap of the official releases.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
No, there is no active notification for the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 yet. Keep visiting our job portal for the latest notification of all Govt recruitment and “Free Job Alert”
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card released?
No, the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 has yet to be released.
What is the release date of the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020?
The JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 will be released provisionally in July 2020.
When will the Official JPSC medical exam take place?
The JPSC Medical Officer Exam will be held in July 2020. Expected.
How to download the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card?
Applicants can download the JPSC Medical Officials Admission Card from our Perfect Naukri website and also from the official site @ jpsc.gov.in