Karmayogi Yojana Mission 2020 | NPCSCB Features, Benefits, and Eligibility: The Union Cabinet approves the Karmayogi Mission – National Civil Services Capacity Building Program (NPCSCB) to improve the work style of government authorities. Government officials and other government employees will receive training through the Karmayogi Mission Outline. The Government aims to make government authorities very creative, constructive, imaginative, innovative, proactive, professional, progressive, energetic, empowering, and transparent, etc.
NPCSCB is designed in a way that fosters the ability of civil servants to remain well established in the culture and sensibilities of India and to remain connected to their roots. They can learn from the best institutions and practices from around the world. the National Program to Strengthen Public Administration Capacities It will be delivered through the creation of an integrated online training platform for the government: iGOTKarmayogiPlatform.
*You can also check: Govt job Alert
Karmayogi Yojana Mission 2020 Notification
|Schema name||Mission Karmayogi – National Civil Services Capacity Building Program (NPCSCB)|
|Announced by||All India|
|Benefits||Develop the work style of government employees.|
|Beneficiaries||Civil servants and government officials in India|
|Official Web site||pmindia.gov.in|
What is Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2020?
For the improvement of civil servants in India, a national program is introduced. Increase the capacity of the official.
- All Departments and Services have specific training plans for the year.
- The implementation of the capacity development plan will be reviewed.
- Massive capacity development plan to perform certain services correctly.
- Improve the pedagogy of technology-driven learning.
Structure of the Karmayogi Mission scheme 2020
- The Prime Minister’s Public Human Resources (HR) Council,
- Capacity Building Commission.
- Special purpose vehicle for the ownership and operation of digital assets and the technological platform for online training,
- Coordination Unit headed by the Cabinet Secretary.
The main objective of the government is to make government employees more efficient for their future services. This program is mainly based on improving the capacity of public officials and government officials. Because of this, civil servants can connect with the culture of India.
Karmayogi Yojana Mission 2020 Benefits
- The Karmayogi program aims to make public officials and government authorities more efficient and creative for the supreme country.
- Through the program, the empowerment of officials will be increased and services will also be improved in innovative and technical ways.
- The Karmayogi Mission enables officials to gain knowledge from top institutions and practice anywhere in the world.
Objectives of the Karmayogi Yojana Mission 2020
- The Indian government introduced the Karmayogi Yojana Mission with some goals of creation, imagination, innovation, progression, etc., for civil servants and government officials to improve their skills for effective services.
- A new National Architecture will be carried out for the development of capacities of Government officials.
- Training will be given to public or government officials to improve their innovative, creative, etc. skills.
- For the creation of shared learning resources as internal and external resource centers.
To check the full details of the Karmayogi Yojana mission: Click here
We have included full details related to the Karmayogi Yojana Mission 2020. I hope the surfers have been through all of them. To find more other government schemes available in India, always check Perfect Naukri.com.
Karmayogi Mission Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is NPCSCB Full Form?
National Program for Strengthening Civil Service Capacities.
What is the Karmayogi Yojana Mission?
The Government of India is implementing the Mission Karmayogi Yojana program to enhance the skills of civil servants and government officials through training. Simply put, the Mission Karmayogi Scheme is a capacity building program for government employees.
Who is eligible for the Karmayogi Yojana Mission?
Indian government officials or civil servants are eligible for the Mission Karmayogi program.
What are the benefits of Mission Karmayogi Yojana?
The main objective of the Mission Karmayogi Scheme is to make civil servants and government officials creative, innovative, proactive, professional, progressive, etc. Candidates can obtain knowledge from any institution and practice anywhere in the world.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|