Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020 – Application Form, Eligibility, Benefits: Karnataka state government is going to launch a new plan for students studying classes 10 and 12 in Karnataka schools and universities. The main objective of this Free Laptops Program in Karnataka 2020 is to contribute to Digital Education among the beneficiaries. And this 2020 Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme will be useful only for Karnataka State SC, ST, OBC Students who are studying standards 10 and 12.
All applicants who are willing to apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020, can download the Free laptop scheme in Karnataka 2020 details and carefully read all the eligibility criteria and application process. We will provide information such as the eligibility of the Karnataka Free Laptop Plan 2020, the benefits of the Karnataka Free Laptop Plan 2020, etc.
*You can also check: Govt Job in Karnataka
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Notification
|Schema name||Karnataka Free Laptop Program 2020|
|Advertised by||Karnataka State Government|
|Benefits||Free laptop distribution|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka Graduate First-Year Student|
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Benefits
- To help poor SC ST and OBC students in the process of acquiring knowledge, Karnataka CM Kumara Swamy Garu implemented a free laptop supply plan
- Promoting digital education among students is the main objective of this scheme
- This 2020 Karnataka free laptop plan sanctioned Rs. 311 crore to buy laptops and approximately 36,000 SC / ST students benefited
- Students who took the 12th standard exam recently can apply for this Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020.
- Only students from SC, ST, and other falling classes are eligible for this scheme.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Karnataka Laptop Program 2020, you just need to follow the following eligibility criteria listed below:
- First, the applicant must be a resident of the state of Karnataka.
- The applicant can be of any category or of any backward category.
- The student must have passed the 12th class with good marks in the following list of courses: Engineering, Medical Studies, Polytechnic Colleges, Postgraduate Courses, Studies in First Grade Colleges.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria Required Documents
In case the applicant applies for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020, it is necessary to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Karnataka Residence Certificate.
- Aadhaar card as proof of identification.
- The bank account linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Caste certificate.
- Salary certificate.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Education certificate
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Goal
The main goal of the Karnataka 2020 Laptop Free Distribution Plan is to promote digital learning (online education for students). Another important focus of the state government is to inspire students to pursue technical / higher education who are unable to do so due to the financial crisis. Government of Karnataka. It will inspire bright students who performed well on the 12th class board exams.
How to apply for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020?
- Go to the official website at dce.karnataka.gov.in/english
- For the list of new schemes, check the home page of the official website of the state of Karnataka.
- On the new page, open the free laptop schematic link
- Download the application form
- After getting the details about the scheme, you need to fill in your own details in the application form and also upload the required documents.
- After that, click the submit button to submit your information
- You will then receive an acknowledgment ID and verification code on your mobile phone number.
See more details of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020: Click here
Have you reviewed all the information provided about the Karnataka Free Laptop Program 2020? For more government plans of this type, be sure to check Perfect Naukri
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Can other state students apply for the free Karnataka 2020 laptop program?
Only residents of the state of Karnataka are eligible to apply for the 2020 Karnataka Free Laptops Program.
What are the necessary documents to apply for the free Karnataka 2020 laptop program?
At the time of submitting the Karnataka Free Laptop Program 2020 Application Form, candidates will need to present the Aadhar card, income certificate, caste certificate, education certificates, and residence certificate.
What is the eligibility to apply for the 2020 Karnataka Laptop Free Program?
Candidates who have completed their 12th grade and BPL, Other Communities are eligible to apply for the Karnataka Free Laptop Program 2020.
Do I need to pay any fees to get a laptop under the Karnataka 2020 free laptop scheme?
No, the Karnataka government is providing the laptop at no cost to eligible students
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|