Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21: Students can register for KVS Online Admission from the official Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission website – kvsonlineadmission.in. Online registration for Class 1 has been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the latest update, Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for class 1 will begin in July 2020 (provisionally). KVS Class 11 registrations will begin after the KVS result statement for Class 10.
According to the recent notice issued by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, there are some changes/modifications to the Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2020-21 for class 1. Perfect Naukri will keep you informed about the Kendriya Vidyalaya admission start date and the notification release date, once published on the official website. This article contains all the essential details about the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 – Details
|Provided by||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Admission Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya|
|Online registration for class-1||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Eligible For||Children of Government Employees|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Purpose Of Scheme||To provide a good education for Children for Gov Employees.|
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
All candidates seeking to apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 must and must verify the qualification criteria from the details below. Only candidates who meet the criteria can only have the opportunity to apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for class 1.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2020 Seat Allotment Priority
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for Class 1 seats are divided into 5 categories.
- The first preference is the child of central government employees.
- The second preference is for the army and former son of the army.
- The third preference is for state government employees.
- The fourth preference is for the single girl quota.
- The fifth preference is for individuals or the self-employed.
- In defense and central and state government jobs there are priorities
- First preference for children of the transferable central government. personal and ex-military.
- Second preference for non-transferable central government workers and ex-military children.
- Third preference for children from PSU / autonomous agencies / GOI Institute of Higher Education.
- Fourth preference for transferable state government employees.
- Fifth preference to the child of nontransferable state government employees.
- Last preference for any children (foreigners can also get) only if the seats are vacant.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for Class 1 – Important Dates
|Events||Schedule (Tentative – as per previous year)|
|Release of Notification for admission||July 2020|
|Online registration for class-1||July 2020|
|Last date for registration for class-1||July 2020|
|Release of provisional selection list and admission for class-1||1st List – July 2020|
2nd List – July 2020 (Only if seat are vacant)
|Third provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||3rd List – 3rd week of July 2020|
|Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if a sufficient number of seat registration not receive)||Notification – July 2020|
Registration – July 2020
Admission – 1st week of July 2020
|Registration for class-2 onwards (except class-XI)||1st week of July 2020|
|Last date of registration class 2-8||2nd week of July 2020|
|Display of selection list for class-2 onwards||2nd week of July 2020|
|Admission to class-2 onwards||2nd week of July 2020|
|Last date for admission (except for 11)||Last week of July 2020|
|For KV student only: Registration for class- 11||Within 10 days after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV student only: Declaration of selection list and admission for class-11||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X board result|
|For Non- KV students: Registration, admission in class 11||Only if the seat remains vacant after the admission of KV students in class 11|
|Last date for admission to class-11||August 2020|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for Class 2
There is no admission test/exam at Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for class 2. The admission is given according to the priority category system. If the applicants are more than the number of seats, the authorities follow the lottery system for each category, including the quota for single girls.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for Class 6
No, there is no admission test available of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for class 6. The admission is taken according to the priority system. If the number of requests is more than the total seats, the Kendriya Vidyalaya authorities follow the lottery system for each category. Also, there are few special seats reserved for scheduled caste and schedule tried.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission For Class 9
Please refer to the Procedure of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for Class 9 below:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will carry a basic exam for the KVS admission 2020-21 for class 9. Authorities will also prepare a merit list for each priority category separately. They will grant admission in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
- The authorities will take the admission test in the following 5 subjects: Hindi, English, mathematics, social sciences, and science.
- There will only be a 3-hour Admission Test with 100 points that will include Hindi, English, Mathematics, Social Sciences, and Sciences, each subject with 20 points.
- Candidates must score 33% grades on average to qualify. Students belonging to the SC / ST / Divyang (PH) category will be eligible for admission by earning an average of 25%.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission For Class 11
Admission to different courses such as Science, Commerce, Humanities of the Class 11 students at Kendriya Vidyalaya will be based on the average marks obtained on the Class 10 exams:
- Science: a minimum average of 60% in all subjects.
- Commerce: a minimum average of 55% in all subjects.
- Humanities: All Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) students if declared successful on the Class 10 exam.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Reservation Criteria by Cast
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of society||25%|
Documents Required for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
- Candidate’s birth certificate (proof of age) for class I.
- For grandchildren of PSU employees and members of parliament, relationship test.
- For grandchildren of KVS employees, relationship test.
- Certificate of residence of the candidate.
- Caste certificate (SC / ST / EWS / OBC / BPL)
- Disability / Disability Certificate
- Parental Retirement Certificate for UDE (Uniformed Defense Employees).
- Certificates of a series of transfers.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Age Limit
A child must be 5 years old on March 31, 2020, in the academic year in which the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for class 1 is applied for. (Child born on April 1 must also be considered.)
In addition, the minimum and maximum age limit for admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas (KV) in various classes are detailed below: (The child born on April 1 must also be considered).
KVS 2020 Admission Process Presentation of the application form
- Just visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya School that you are willing to join.
- Take the app that is free.
- Fill in the application form.
- Then send it with the required documents at school.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020
Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Admission Guidelines 2020-21: Click Here
Direct Link To Submit Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission form 2020-21: Click Here or (https://kvsonlineadmission.in/) (Link Will Be Active In July 2020)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Date 2020 for Class 1 – 12 – Contact Details
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 for Class 1 Online Registration will start in July 2020.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Head Office Address
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Address: Plot No.18, Industrial Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
City/Post: New Delhi – 110016 (PIN)
Official Phone No.– 011-26858570, 26512579
Email– [email protected], [email protected]
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to submit the KVS admission application form?
A. To complete and submit the KVS 2020 Admission Application Form online, you must visit the official site @ https://kvsonlineadmission.in/. Or, visit freshersnow.com to submit your online form directly.
Q. What is the application fee to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission?
A. There is no fee for completing the KVS online admission form.
Q. Who can apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission?
A. District of central government employees, Army and Ex-Army Male Child. Government employees, single girl quota, private or self-employed staff can apply for KVS 2020 admission online.
Q. What are the required documents for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020?
A. Candidate’s birth certificate (proof of age) for Class-I. For grandchildren of KVS employees, PSU employees and members of Parliament, Proof of relationship. Certificate of residence of the candidate, certificate of caste (SC / ST / EWS / OBC / BPL), certificate of disability / disability. Certificates of the number of transfers.
The authorities have not yet released the official notification/details for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 and the Application Form. The information above is based on last year’s information brochure. As soon as Kendriya Vidyalaya publishes the Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission form 2020 Information Brochure, details will be updated here. Therefore, you can bookmark this page for updated information.
We hope this article on Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Perfect Naukri. We will reply to you as soon as possible.