Applicants can check details like Kerala M.Sc Nursing 2020 Elegibility, Kerala PG Nursing 2020 application fee, Kerala PG Nursing 2020 entrance exam date and other details in the sections below. In addition, officials will take the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 entrance exam at the First week of September 2020 (Tentative). However, we will update the information and links once officials post them. Therefore, applicants are encouraged to continue to visit our page frequently for the latest updates.
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Details
|Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Notice | M.Sc Nursing Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Organization name’s||Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Exam name||PG Nursing entrance exam (M.Sc)|
|Start date of the application form||4th week of July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last date to send the application form||Last week of July 2020 (Expected)|
|Subcategory||Paramedic entrance exams|
|Exam date||First week of September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Purpose||To provide admissions to graduate nursing courses (M.Sc nursing)|
|Official site||cee.kerala.gov.in or cee-kerala.org|
★ You can also check ★
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 – Important dates (provisional)
|Start date of the application form||4th week of July 2020|
|Last date to send the application form||Last week of July 2020|
|Issuance of admission card||4th week of August 2020|
|Exam date||First week of September 2020|
|Answer Key||First week of September 2020|
|The answer key objection||3rd week of September 2020|
|Statement of result||4th week of September 2020|
|Date of incorporation in assigned universities||4th week of September 2020|
|Send the final list admitted by the Directors to the CEE office through the online Admissions Management System (OAMS)||4th week of September 2020|
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Eligibility
Nativity: Applicants must have met any of the following conditions:
- Indian citizen of Kerala origin.
- Candidates, who are sons / daughters of non-Keralite parents and have obtained a B.Sc nursing degree from any of the nursing universities in the state of Kerala. But they will not be eligible for the Communal / PD reserve benefits.
- The candidate should have passed the Bachelor of Nursing in Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, Cochin, the University of Kannur and KUHS or the regular course of other KUHS recognized universities. Only candidates who passed a regular nursing degree program will be eligible for admission.
- OR Candidates who have passed the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi or Kannur University and KUHS or regular course from other KUHS recognized universities, after acquiring the General Nursing and Midwifery Course with +2 Sciences. Only candidates who passed a Post Basic B.Sc. The nursing degree program will be eligible for admission. (The Distance Degree / Correspondence course is not eligible for admission to the Master of Nursing)
- The candidate must have obtained registration with the Kerala Council of Nurses and Midwives and a copy of the registration certificate must be presented at the time of application. Candidates who have studied outside Kerala must submit a copy of the registration certificate from the Nursing Council of the state where they have qualified, along with their application. Selected candidates must present their registration certificate in the original obtained from the Kerala Council of Nurses and Midwives at the time of admission.
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc. Bachelor of Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. The nursing (regular course) of the universities outside Kerala and any of the universities considered must present the equivalency certificate of any of the universities in Kerala, at the time of the advice.
The applicant must have completed one year of experience on the date of notification of the invitation request in any hospital with an average bed strength of one hundred hospitalized patients or in a recognized nursing school or in a community health center or internship / compulsory nursing service, after registering with the respective State Nursing Council.
The upper age limit for candidates for General Merit will be 46 years and for Service candidates 49 years on the date of notification of the invitation request.
Kerala M.Sc 2020 Nursing Application Fee
The application fee for general candidates is Rs.1000 / – (Rupees only thousand) and in the case of SC / ST candidates and those eligible for SC / ST benefits according to G.O (Ms) No.25 / 05 / SCSTDD dated 06/20/2005 is Rs. 500 / – (Five hundred rupees only). Candidates for services requesting admission to the General Fee must also pay additional amount of Rs.1000 / – (Rupees only a thousand). Applications can only be submitted online, and all supporting documents should only be uploaded. There are two payment methods available to submit the application fee which is Online Payment and e-Challan.
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam Date
CEE, Kerala officials will announce the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam Date. The Kerala PG Nursing 2020 entrance exam will be tentatively held at the First week of September 2020. Once the authority announces the exact date of the exam, we will update the information in this section.
How to apply for Kerala PG Nursing 2020?
- Visit the official portal of the Commissioner for entrance exams (CEE), Kerala @ cee.kerala.gov.in OR cee-kerala.org.
- When accessing the home page, candidates must search for the Kerala PG Nursing 2020.
- Now look for the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Application Form link.
- Enter the login details and press Submit.
- Your Kerala PG Nursing 2020 application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the application form and take a printed copy of the application form for future use.
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 – Important Links
To send the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 application form: Click here (The link will be activated in the fourth week of July 2020 provisional)
Check the Kerala M.Sc Nursing 2020 notification: Click here (The link will be activated in the fourth week of July 2020 provisional)
Kerala PG (M.Sc) Nursing 2020 Hall Ticket
Applicants taking the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 entrance exam must download the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 room ticket. Candidates can download the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Hall Ticket from the official portal. Applicants can download the admission card by entering the application number, password. And candidates can download the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Hall Ticket from the link below.
Download the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Hall ticket here
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Curriculum
The questions that will be asked in the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam will be about the following subjects.
- Basic Sciences (Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry, Microbiology, Nutrition, Psychology, Sociology)
- Nursing foundations
- Medical-Surgical Nursing, including Pharmacology and Pathology.
- Community health nursing
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing
- Child health nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Nursing education
- Nursing Administration
- Research and statistics
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 exam pattern
The Kerala PG Nursing 2020 entrance exam will be a computer-based test (TCC). And the duration of the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 admission exam is 2 hours (120 minutes). A total of 200 Objective Type (multiple choice questions) will be taken on the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam. For each correct answer, 4 points will be awarded and 1 point will be reduced for one incorrect answer.
Result Kerala M.Sc Nursing 2020
Candidates who have taken the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 entrance exam must verify the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Results. Candidates can consult the result of Kerala PG Nursing 2020 from the following link. Participants can check the results from the official portal.
Check Kerala PG Nursing 2020 result here
Keep checking our page @ Perfect Naukri for all the latest updates to Kerala PG Nursing 2020.
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 – Frequently asked questions
When will the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Notification be released?
The Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Notice will tentatively launch in the fourth week of July 2020.
What is the application fee for Kerala PG Nursing 2020?
The Kerala PG Nursing 2020 application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 1000 / – and for SC / ST it is Rs. 500 / -.
Where can I send the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 application form?
Candidates can submit their Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Application Form from the official portal that is cee.kerala.gov.in OR cee-kerala.org.
When will the Kerala M.Sc Nursing 2020 entrance exam take place?
The Kerala M.Sc Nursing 2020 entrance exam will take place in the first week of September 2020 (provisional).