KTET TET 2020 Application Form Online (December) | Teacher Eligibility Test Request Form (Outside), Eligibility: Candidates looking for KTET TET 2020 Application details can get them on this page. Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) officials released the Kerala TET 2020 Registration Form on November 19, 2020. And candidates can apply for the Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) on December 28, 29, 2020.
New update: Kerala TET 2020 registrations extend to November 28, 2020. Then, apply through the following link.
The Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) is a state-level exam that is conducted for those applicants who will be selected as either a Primary Teacher or Senior Primary Teacher. the Kerala TET Exam 2020 will take place twice a year. November 27, 2020, is the last date to send the KTET TET 2020 Application form. When you finish the KTET 2020 exam, get the result status through the link attached at the end.
*You can also check: Govt job Alert
KTET TET 2020 Application Form Notification
|KTET TET 2020 Application Notice – December Session Dates, Online Application|
|Director body||Kerala Government Board of Education (KGB)|
|Exam name||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) – December Session|
|Number of publications||Multiple|
|Start date||November 19, 2020|
|Deadline||November 28, 2020|
|Test date||December 28, 29, 2020|
|Selection process||Written exam, interview|
|Official Web site||ktet.kerala.gov.in|
★ You can also check ★
Kerala TET 2020 Application Dates
|KTET Notice Launch December 2020||November 16, 2020|
|Online application start date||November 19, 2020|
|Last online KTET TET 2020 Application date||November 28, 2020|
|Entrance Hall KTET 2020||December 19, 2020|
|KTET Exam December 2020 – CAT 1||December 28, 2020|
|KTET exam December 2020 – CAT 2||December 28, 2020|
|KTET Exam December 2020 – CAT 3||December 29, 2020|
|KTET exam December 2020 – CAT 4||December 29, 2020|
|Answer key||January 2021|
KTET Eligibility criteria 2020
Paper / Category 1 – Lower Primary Classes (Class 1-5)
- 12th / 10 + 2 (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 45% qualification and qualification certificate from the two-year teacher training course (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by the Board of Examiners, Govt. Kerala or it’s equivalent.
- Upper Secondary / Upper secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% grades and a 2-year Diploma of Education (Special Education).
- 12th / 10 + 2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% grades along with a 2-year diploma in elementary education (as known) by NCTE (Recognition Standards and Procedures), Regulations 2002.
- 12th / 10 + 2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% grades and a degree in 4 years Bachelor of Primary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Paper / Category II – Upper Primary Classes (Class 6-8)
- B.A / B.Sc./ B.Com. 2-year graduation title and diploma Elementary Education / Trained Teachers Certificate (TTC) held by the Board of Examiners, Govt. Kerala or it’s equivalent.
- Qualified Senior or Upper Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% grades along with the appearance and four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) qualification
- Qualified graduation in B.A / B.Sc / B.Com with a minimum of 45% grades and possess one year of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), as per NCTE regulations, standards and procedures as per the latest official notice
- Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% grades and four years of B.A / B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
Role / Category III – High School Classes (Classes 9-12)
- Graduated with a BA / BSc / B.Com degree earning at least 45% grades along with a B.Ed.
- Candidates wishing to apply for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, must have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject in question with no less than 50% grade from one of the NCERT-sponsored Regional Institutes of Education to be eligible to apply.
- Graduate in the subject in question (from any of the Kerala universities or have acquired these qualifications from any other recognized equivalent university.
- Those candidates who are interested in topics of Botany and Zoology must be qualified with MSc.Ed. He is eligible to apply for a degree in Life Sciences with no less than 50% qualifications from any of the Regional Institutes of Education.
Role / Category IV – High School Classes (Classes 9-12)
- Candidates who possess a Certificate / Diploma / Degree in teaching in any subject and are approved by Universities / NCTE / Examination Board / Government of Kerala, are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have acquired qualifications for the positions of teachers of languages of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, and Urdu (up to the upper primary level), specialist teachers and teachers of physical education as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of the Law and Standards of Kerala Education can apply for Kerala TET 2020 Document IV.
There is no age limit to apply for the KTET 2020 exam.
KTET TET 2020 Application Form fee
Candidates should and should check the KTET TET 2020 Application fee in this section. And the rate given is based on the category of the candidates. Online only, all interested and eligible candidates can apply for Kerala TET 2020 Notice.
|General / OBC||500 INR|
|SC / ST||250 INR|
KTET selection process 2020
The staff of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) will recruit applicants based on the Written exam Y Interview.
How to submit the KTET TET 2020 Application Form Online – December Session?
- Move to the official site of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) @ ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page itself, you can easily find the registration link.
- Click the New Record button that appears on the screen.
- After that, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Read all the details and instructions given.
- Lately, you have to agree to the terms that are given there.
- Now, you can click on the New registration link.
- Fill in all the details and then upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Check all your details and then submit the page.
- Candidates of reserved category (SC / ST / OBC / PH) must possess the certificate to support their claim at the time of the interview.
- After successful submission, you can download your KTET TET 2020 application form Online.
- Take a hard copy for later use.
KTET 2020 Application Important Links for Online Registration
|To download KTET Notice 2020 – December Session PDF||Click here|
|To apply online for the Kerala TET 2020 notification||Online registration – (Active now)|
|Candidate login for already registered candidates||Click here|
Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2020
Kerala TET 2020 room ticket plays an important role while attending Kerala TET 2020 exam. Also, senior members will allow those applicants to carry Kerala TET 2020 Room Ticket. Kerala TET 2020 Lounge Ticket Will Launch On December 19, 2020. The main thing is that the candidates after downloading Kerala TET 2020 Hall Ticket can know the details about the Exam Center and the exam schedules. Kerala TET 2020 exam will be held on December 28, 29, 2020.
Download the KTET 2020 admit card here
Kerala TET Exam Pattern
The KTET 2020 exam will have 4 sets of categories. For category 1, the exam will have 150 questions with 150 points. And category II also with 150 questions and 150 points and each question has 30 questions / 30 points and Science and Mathematics / social studies with 60 questions / 60 points. For categories 3, 4, the language course has 30 points / 30 questions and a special topic with 80 questions / 80 points, teacher aptitude with 40 questions / 40 points. And the duration of time is 2 h 30 min.
Kerala TET Syllabus 2020
Please refer to the Kerala TET 2020 syllabus provided below based on the category requested for the exam. For all applicants to obtain the maximum score they needed in the Exam.
- Category 1: Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the age group 6-11 years), Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Language I – Malayalam / Tamil / Kannada, Language II – English / Arabic.
- Category 2: Child Development and Pedagogy (for the age group 11-14), Language I-Malayalam / Tamil / Kannada / English, Language II – Malayalam / English / Hindi / Arabic / Urdu / Sanskrit, Science and Math / Social Science
- Category 3: Adolescent psychology, theories of learning and teaching aptitude, language: Malayalam / English / Tamil / Kannada, specific subject areas (content and pedagogy).
- Category 4: Adolescent psychology, theories of learning and teaching aptitude, language: Malayalam / English / Tamil / Kannada, specific subject areas (content and pedagogy).
Download the PDF of the 2020 KTET syllabus here
Kerala TET Result 2020
As the large number of KTET TET 2020 Application who took the 2020 KTET exam in December 28, 29, 2020 will be eager to check the result. Mostly Kerala TET 2020 result will be published on January 2021 Tentatively. Thereafter we will provide you the direct link to check based on the official announcement.
Check the result of KTET 2020 here
Hope everyone has detailed information about KTET 2020 Notice for the December session from this page. Keep following us on Perfect Naukri for the latest updates.
KTET TET 2020 Application – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the latest date to register for Kerala TET 2020?
The last date to register for Kerala TET 2020 is November 28, 2020.
Where can I apply for the Kerala TET 2020 exam?
Applicants who wish to apply for Kerala TET 2020 exam can visit the official site @ ktet.kerala.gov.in and also via the direct link placed through our Perfect Naukri article.
What is the qualification to apply? Kerala TET Exam 2020?
Candidates who have finished BA / BSc / BCom and 2-year Diploma in Primary Education can apply for Kerala TET 2020 exam.
What are the 2020 KTET exam dates?
The 2020 KTET exam dates are December 28 and 29, 2020.