MNIT Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert: for Project Assistant / Project-JRF, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Sc. All details such as qualification, age limit in the MNIT selection process, how to apply and important dates for the announcement published by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology. interested applicants can apply online on or before 08/31/2020.
*You can also check: Rajasthan Recruitment
MNIT Job Vacancy Notification 2020
|Organization name’s||Malaviya National Institute of Technology|
|Job title||Project Assistant / Project-JRF|
|No. of vacancies||one|
MNIT Recruitment 2020 Post details
Job title:– Project Assistant / Project-JRF
Publication No.: – one
job type: – Temporarily
MNIT Job Salary
Payscale: Rs. 20,000 – 26,000 / – per month
MNIT Recruitment Eligibility
M.Sc. Chemistry (preferably with a specialization in Organic Chemistry) with 60% grades or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale. Candidates with valid NET Qualification Certificate (CSIR / UGC) / GATE may be preferred.
|Age limit||According to MNIT rules|
|Selection process||Selection will be based on the interview|
|Application fee||No fee|
MNIT Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Interested candidates can apply on the prescribed application form (attached format) with the required certificates/documents and the latest curriculum vitae. Candidates should send their completed application form together with the latest resume and photocopies of certificates/documents (self-assessed) by certified mail in a sealed envelope with the Application for the position of project assistant overwritten to Dr. Sudhir Kashyap Department of Malaviya Chemistry Jaipur National Institute of Technology JLN Marg, Jaipur-302017. Scanned copies of the completed application form along with the relevant documents can also be sent to [email protected]
MNIT Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
Last date for submission of the application form: – 31S t August 2020
MNIT Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details and application form: – Click here
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents, and photographs presented.
- The mere fact of possessing the prescribed qualification does not guarantee that the candidate will be summoned for an interview. The selection committee of MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to set suitable criteria to shortlist eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on merit. The date and time of the interview will be informed via email.
- Candidates will not be provided with TA / DA to attend the interview.
- Selected candidates can opt for a Ph.D. program announced by MNIT (twice a year) in case you are interested in pursuing a Ph.D. at MNIT as provided in the previous research area after meeting the required criteria according to the institute’s rules.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|