MNIT Vacancy Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Tech. All details such as qualification, age limit in the MNIT selection process, how to apply, and important dates for the announcement published by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology. interested applicants can apply online on or before 10-07-2020.
*You can also check: MNIT Job Vacancy 2020
MNIT Job Notification 2020
|Organization name’s||Malaviya National Institute of Technology|
|Job title||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of vacancies||one|
MNIT Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Post details
Job title:– Junior researcher
Publication No.: – one
job type: – Temporarily
MNIT Job Salary
Payment Scale: Rs. 31,000 / – per month
MNIT Job Eligibility
M.Tech. Bachelor of Science and Computer Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (60% grades or CGPA of 6.5 and above).
MNIT Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Age limit: 28 years from the closing date of the application
Selection process: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to appear for an online interview at a convenient date.
Application fee: No application fee
MNIT Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to submit (by mail) their application form along with supporting documents to email@example.com with a subject line: Application for a JRF Position (Project DST-SERB) before October 07, 2020. Also, fill out the google form https://rb.gy/7lnzi7
MNIT Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
Last date for submission of the application form: – 7th October 2020
MNIT Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Application form: – Click here
MNIT Vacancy Recruitment 2020 rules:
- The nominated candidate will be located at the Malaviya National Institute of Technology in Jaipur and the appointment will be made on a purely temporary basis initially for a period of one year and may be extended until project completion based on performance. The contract will also include a one-month notice period in which if the selected candidate wishes to interrupt the project, they must inform the IP one month in advance, and in case the IP is not satisfied with the candidate’s performance, they will need to inform them. one month before the termination of the contract.
- The salary is determined according to SERB rules and can be revised when indicated by SERB.
- Candidates selected for the interview will be informed via email by Dr. Yogesh Kumar Meena.
- In the event of any unavoidable circumstance, the date of the interview may be modified, which will be notified on the website of our university www.mnit.ac.in or by email.
- TA / DA will not be provided for appearing at the interview.
- Any queries regarding the above post should be directed to Dr. Yogesh Kumar Meena, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|