NABCONS Job Recruitment 2020 for Consultant, Candidates can apply for position 7 after completing Graduate, MBA, PG Title, PG Diploma, Postgraduate. All details such as qualification, age limit in the NABCONS selection process, how to apply, and important dates for announcements published by NABARD Consultancy Services. interested applicants can apply online on 29- 10-2020 or earlier.
NABCONS Job Recruitment 2020 Details
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
NABCONS Job Recruitment 2020 Post details
NABCONS Job Salary
Senior Consultant:– 2 publications
Salary breakdown: Rs. 1,25,000 / – per month
Consultant: – 4 messages
Salary breakdown: Rs. 87,500 / – per month
Associate Consultant – Editorial: – 1 publication
Salary breakdown: Rs. 55,000 / – per month
Kind of job:- By contract
NABCONS Job Eligibility
Senior consultant:– Graduation (full time) in Agriculture and Allied Sector, Environment, NRM, Economics, Science, Social Sciences, Rural Development from a recognized institution with 60% qualifications or CGPA equivalent and MBA / PG degree (full time) in Management, Agriculture and Allied Sector, Environment, NRM, Economy, Science, Social Sciences, rural development from a recognized institution with 55% or equivalent CGPA.
Consultant: – Graduation (full time) in Agriculture and Allied Sector, Environment, NRM, Economics, Sciences, Social Sciences, Rural Development from a recognized institution with 60% qualifications or equivalent CGPA. MBA / PG / PG Diploma (full-time) in Administration, Agricultural and Allied Sector, Environment, NRM, Economics, Science, Social Sciences, Rural Development from a recognized institution with 55% or equivalent CGPA.
Associate Consultant – Editorial: – Postgraduate degree in English literature, journalism, mass communication, advertising, or any other relevant field from renowned institutions with a minimum of 55% marks. With a first-class graduation degree from a recognized university.
NABCONS Job Recruitment 2020 Age limit
The age limit is from 1S t October 2020
|Senior Consultant||50 years|
|Associate consultant||35 years|
NABCONS Job Vacancy 2020 Selection process:
The selection process may comprise a writing skills test, a computer skills test followed by a personal interview.
Application fee: No application fee
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Interested candidates can apply online in the prescribed format within 10 days from October 20, 2020, to October 29, 2020.
NABCONS Job Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
NABCONS Job Recruitment 2020 Start date to apply online: – 20th October 2020
NABCONS Job Recruitment 2020 Deadline to apply online: – 29th October 2020
Check more Details form the NABCONS Official Website: nabcons.com
NABCONS Job Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Apply online (Senior Consultant): – Click here
Apply online (Consultant): – Click here
Apply online (Associate Consultant): – Click here
NABCONS Job Recruitment 2020 Rules:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The location and process of the interview will be indicated in the convocation letter. Candidates may note that NABCONS will not reimburse any costs incurred to attend the interview.
- The applicant can submit statements in Google form regarding educational qualifications and experience. Self-certified copies of educational qualifications and certificates of experience that must be presented at the time of the interview. Original documents will be required for verification at the time of the interview, otherwise, the candidate will not be able to attend the interview.
- In the case of selected candidates who have a valid ESOP certification, the certificate must be valid for at least 06 months at the time of application submission. For selected candidates who do not have the ESOP certification at the time of selection, they must obtain it within 03 months after joining the position.
- The duty station of the initially designated candidates will be at the Corporate Office, New Delhi. However, candidates can be posted anywhere in India as per the requirements of the Company.
- For pre-screened eligible candidates already working with NABCONS, if selected for any of the positions, they will need to resign their existing contract and sign a new contract.
- A list of selected and waitlisted candidates for positions will be uploaded to the NABCONS website (www.nabcons.com). The validity of the panel of selected candidates and on the waiting list will be adjacent to the project.
- Correspondence from any ineligible and non-selected candidate will not be accepted in all matters related to eligibility, the selection process, documents that will be produced for the selection process, evaluation, prescription of minimum qualification standards, number of vacancies, communication result, etc. The company’s decision will be final and binding for the candidates and no correspondence will be accepted in this regard.
- The final appointment will be based on the decision of the selection committee constituted for this purpose. The company reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions or not to fill any of the positions.
- The appointment will be subject to being considered medically suitable, for which the candidate must undergo the protocol of medical tests when presenting himself at the destination. The permanence in the service of NABCONS will be subject to the remaining medically fit to fulfill the duties and responsibilities. The NABCONS decision regarding medical fitness will be final and binding on the candidate.
- The mere satisfaction of the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidates to be summoned for the interview. NABCONS reserves the right to call only the required number of candidates for the interview, depending on the number of responses, after preliminary screening / screening with reference to qualification, suitability, experience, etc. of the candidate, according to the eligibility criteria. Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained and will be rejected.
- In no case will applications be entertained by hand or in any other way. Only the request sent through the online mode provided in this ad will be accepted.
- Contract staff will have no legal right to regular absorption during the contractor period after the contract period expires. Similarly, the person designated by the contract will not have any rights to seniority.
- NABCONS reserves the right to cancel the hiring for the subtitled position without assigning any reason at any time.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|