NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert for Team Leader, Remote Sensing, DEO, and various vacancies, candidates can apply for position 6 after completing Graduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D., M.Sc, M.Tech. All details such as qualification, age limit in the NABCONS selection process, how to apply, and important dates for the NABCONS / CO-HR / 008 / PBCS / 2020-21 announcement posted by NABARD Consultancy Services. Interested applicants can apply online before 10-01-2020.
*You can also check: Govt Job Update
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Organization name’s||NABARD Consulting Services|
|Job title||Team leader, remote sensing, DEO, and various vacancies|
|No. of vacancies||6|
|Educational qualification||Graduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D., M.Sc, M.Tech|
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Post details
NABCONS Job Salary
Team captain:– 1 publication
Payment Scale: Rs. 80,000 / – per month
Remote Sensing and GIS Analyst: – 2 messages
System administrator (network and system database administration): – 1 publication
Salary disintegration: Rs. 75,000 / – per month
Project associate: – 1 publication
Salary breakdown: Rs. 36,000 / – per month
Data entry operator: – 1 publication
Salary breakdown: Rs. 35,000 / – per month
Kind of job:- By contract
NABCONS Recruitment Eligibility
Team captain:– Postgraduate with at least 60% qualifications / PhD from a recognized university in Agriculture / Forestry / Agri. Engineering (Soil and Water Engineering) / Soil Sciences / Agronomy / Water Resources Development / Environmental Sciences / Hydrology / Crop Sciences, etc. with remote sensing and GIS as one of the subjects studied.
Remote Sensing and GIS Analyst: – M.Sc / ME / M.Tech in Remote Sensing / Geomatics / GIS / Geoinformatics with a minimum aggregate of 60% grades (average of all semesters) or CGPA / CPI grade of a minimum of 6.00 on a scale of 10 points or equivalent.
System administrator (network and system database administration): – M.Sc / ME / M.Tech in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology with an aggregate minimum of 60% grades (average of all semesters) or CGPA / CPI grade of a minimum of 6.00 in a 10 point scale or equivalent.
Project associate: – Graduate / Postgraduate from a recognized university with 60% or equivalent CGPA in Agriculture or Agroindustrial Management with exposure to Remote Sensing and GIS.
Data entry operator: – Bachelor / Master degree in any discipline with additional qualification in computer management.
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Age limit Details
The age limit is 1S t September 2020
|Team captain||50 years|
|Remote Sensing and GIS Analyst, Systems Administrator||45 years|
|Project Associate, DEO||35 years|
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Application fee: No application fee
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for positions of Team Leader, Remote Discovery, DEO, Project Associate, System Administrator at NABCONS, must apply through the online mode by filling out the online application on the official website of NABCONS at nabcons.com since 22North Dakota September 2020 and before 1S t October 2020.
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
Start date to apply online: – 22nd September 2020
Deadline to apply online: – 01S t October 2020
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Apply online (Team captain): – Click here
Apply online (Remote Sensing and GIS Analyst): – Click here
Apply online (system administrator): – Click here
Apply online (project partner): – Click here
Apply online (DEO): – Click here
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Rules:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The location and process of the Interview will be indicated in the invitation letter. Candidates may be aware that NABCONS will not reimburse expenses incurred to attend the interview.
- The applicant can submit a statement on Google form regarding educational qualifications and experience. Self-certified copies of educational qualifications and certificates of experience that must be presented at the time of the interview. Original documents will be required for verification at the time of the interview, otherwise, the candidate will not be able to attend the interview.
- The duty station of the nominated candidate will initially be NABARD, HO, Mumbai. However, they may be published anywhere in India depending on the project requirements. Also, as part of their operation, the aforementioned personnel may have to travel around the state of Maharashtra and other parts of the country from time to time.
- NABCONS will not provide accommodation to selected/appointed candidates.
- The list of selected and waiting list candidates for positions will be uploaded to the NABCONS website (www.nabcons.com). The validity of the panel of candidates on the waiting list will be 12 months from the date of publication of the list.
- Correspondence from any non-eligible and non-selected candidate will not be accepted in all matters related to eligibility, the selection process, documents that will be produced for the selection process, evaluation, prescription of minimum qualification standards, number of vacancies, communication result, etc. The company’s decision will be final and binding for the candidates and no correspondence will be accepted in this regard.
- The appointment will be subject to being considered medically suitable, for which the candidate must submit to the protocol of medical examinations when arriving at the destination. The permanence in the service of NABCONS will be subject to the remaining medically fit to fulfill the duties and responsibilities. The NABCONS decision regarding medical fitness will be final and binding on the candidate.
- The mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidates to be called for the interview. NABCONS reserves the right to call only the required number of candidates for the interview, depending on the number of responses, after preliminary screening/screening with reference to qualification, suitability, experience, etc. of the candidate, according to the eligibility criteria.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained and will be rejected.
- In no case will applications be entertained by hand or in any other way. Only the application submitted through the online mode provided in this ad will be accepted.
- Contract staff will have no legal right to regular absorption during the contractor’s period after the contract period expires. Similarly, the person designated by the contract may not claim any seniority.
- NABCONS reserves the right to cancel the hiring for the subtitled position without assigning any reason at any time.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|