NALCO Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert For GDMO Officer: NATIONAL ALUMINUM COMPANY LIMITED, a Navratna company, India, invites you to apply to General Service Medical Officer (GDMO) and specialists Publications The company released a new job notification to fill 08 vacancies. Interested candidates with the required eligibility can request publication @ nalcoindia.com only through online. Before applying for the position, applicants should read the instructions given on the official website. Seeking applicants Odisha jobs you can take advantage of this opportunity The last date to send the request is 07-15-2020.
NALCO announced work notification on 06/25/2020. The positions are based on contracts initially for a two-year period for your hospital in S&P Complex, Angul. Selection will be based on personnel Interviews. Applicants must submit the application form along with the relevant documents at the time of the interview. Applications with false statements will be rejected at any point in the recruitment process. If candidates prefer to request more than one publication, they should do so on a separate application form. Applicants must have a degree from a recognized university. Interested physicians can call us for a personal interview about 07/15/2020 to 9.00 a.m. M. to Training Center, S&P Complex, Nalco Nagar, Angul.
NALCO Recruitment 2020 notification details:
|Organization name’s||NATIONAL ALUMINUM COMPANY LIMITED|
|Organization type||Government of India|
|Name of the job||General Service Medical Officer (GDMO) and specialist positions|
|Application filing start date||06/25/2020|
|Last filing date of the application||07-15-2020|
by following the Perfect Naukri site, you can get the latest updates here. Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply regarding NALCO Advertisement 2020 are detailed below.
NALCO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Name of publication||Vacancies|
|General Service Medical Officer||02|
Eligibility criteria for GDMO 2020 publications:
Educational qualification for NALCO Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must have MD / MS / MBBS / Diploma from a recognized university.
- See the announcement for more details.
- The maximum age limit is 63 years.
- Selection will be based on the Interview / Test.
- Interested physicians can call us for a personal interview about 07/15/2020 to 9.00 a.m. M. to Training Center, S&P Complex, Nalco Nagar, Angul.
NALCO Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website @ nalcoindia.com
- Click “Carrer” given on the home page.
- Find “Advertising for Contract Doctors”
- Please check the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Fill out the application and appear for the interview.
For more Govt Job Latest Update
NALCO Recruitment 2020 | Trainees Graduate Engineer Publications | Total vacancies 120 The | Last appointment 06/15/2020 (extended date) The | Apply online @ nalcoindia.com
NALCO Recruitment 2020: National Aluminum Company Limited is looking for young and dynamic graduate engineers to join as Graduate engineers in training in various disciplines such as Mechanics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemistry, Metallurgy, Civil and Mining. NALCO has recently started the online process for NALCO GET Recruitment in 03/20/2020 (11.30 a.m.). A New Job NALCO Notification[[[[Ad no: 10200207]was distributed at NALCO races for NALCO recruitment through GATE 2020. According to notification from NALCO Jobs, generally 120 vacancies are assigned to NALCO GET Vacancy. Applicants seeking engineering jobs at the central government can apply for this engagement on or before the latest date. 06/15/2020 (extended date).
NALCO invites applications only through online mode. Candidates must hold a full-time regular bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology, and candidates in the final year of their engineering may also apply. NALCO will use the GATE 2020 score for GET recruitment. Candidates will be shortlisted in the GATE 2020 Score and will then be called for a personal interview. The selected candidates will be nominated anywhere in India. NALCO recruitment via GATE 2020 notification and NALCO online application are available at nalcoindia.com. More details about NALCO Bhubaneswar recruitment, upcoming NALCO Jobs announcements, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming recruiter notifications from NALCO Graduate Engineer, etc. will be uploaded to the official website.
NALCO Company Profile
National Aluminum Company Limited coming soon NALCO is a public sector aluminum production company. The company has been operating since 1981. NALCO has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They produce products such as aluminum, zeolite, alumina, and hydrate. Currently, there are more than 7,000 employees working at the company. Due to its performance, the Indian government granted Navaratna status to the company.
Details of NALCO GET Recruitment 2020
|Organization name’s||National Aluminum Company Limited|
|job type||Central government.|
|Ad number||Ad no: 10200207|
|Name of the job||Graduate engineers in training|
|Job Location||Throughout India|
|Start date for filing the application online||03/20/2020 (11.30 am)|
|Last filing date of the online application||06/15/2020 (extended date)|
Here you will get information about Graduate Engineers in Training like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Keep checking Perfect Naukri regularly to get the latest updates.
Details of NALCO Bhubaneswar’s job offer
- According to the notification, generally, 120 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment. The details of the discipline of wise vacancies are given below.
|Discipline||No. of vacancies|
NALCO Graduate Engineer Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess regular full-time Bachelor of Engineering or Technology with no less than 65% in the following disciplines: Mechanics / Electrical / Instrumentation / Chemistry / Metallurgy / Civil / Mining.
- Candidates in the last year of your engineering You can also apply.
- Check the listing for educational qualifications.
- The upper age limit must be 30 years.
- Check the age and relaxation limit notification
- NALCO will use the GATE 2020 score for getting recruitment. Candidates will be shortlisted in the GATE 2020 Score and then will be called to Personal interview.
- Applications via online-only mode will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen / OBC / EWS candidates and Rs.100 for all other candidates, including departmental applicants.
- You must make the payment online through Credit card / Debit card / Net banking.
How to apply NALCO recruitment through GATE 2020
- Go to the official website nalcoindia.com.
- Click on “Race” Find the ad”Recruitment of graduate engineers through GATE-2020.Click on the ad.
- The notification will open, read it, and verify eligibility.
- To apply, enter your information correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the Submit button and take a print of the application form.
How to fill out the NALCO online application
- Candidates must register and apply through the login
- Candidates should complete the online form with the required details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Then make the payment online.
- Then click on the view application form.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to edit their application form before submitting it.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information is correct or incorrect.
- After clicking the Submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate and print your Log Sheet.
How to pay for NALCO GET Vacancy 2020
- Go to the NALCO career page.
- Then click “Apply now” Click on “Make the payment“It will redirect you to the SBI State bank Collect page.
- Select “Odisha” Under the status of the company/institution.
- Select the payment category and choose “Nalco GET Recruitment 2020” to enter the required details.
- The confirmation page is displayed with all the details that the candidate has entered.
- Now click “Confirm” to continue with the payment gateway to pay.
- Payment can be made using any of the following options, i.e. credit card/debit card / net banking.
- If the payment is made correctly, an electronic receipt will be generated in PDF format.