NCERT Recruitment 2021 – 25 Positions, Salary, Application Form @ ncert.nic.in: The National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released a notice for Senior Technical Consultant, Technical Consultant, Data Science Specialist, Data Analyst, Mobile Application Specialist, Social Media Manager, Graphic Designer, Accountant, Positions office assistant. Candidates who are interested in the above posts can fill out the NCERT application form via the Google form.
The last date for submission of the NCERT application form is June 23, 2021. For the sake of the candidates in the sections below, we have provided detailed information about NCERT jobs, educational qualifications, age, and NCERT salary details. Also, on this page, candidates can download the NCERT Notification PDF from the links at the bottom of this page.
*You can also check: Govt Job Alert
NCERT Job 2021 – 25 Positions, Salary, Application Form
|NCERT Recruitment 2021|
|Organization name’s||National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Publication names||Senior Technical Consultant, Technical Consultant, Data Science Specialist, Data Analyst, Mobile App Specialist, Social Media Manager, Graphic Designer, Accountant, Office Assistant|
|Date of notification||June 7, 2021|
|Deadline||June 23, 2021|
|Category||Central government jobs|
|Selection process||Online / face-to-face interview and / or skill test|
NCERT Job vacancies
|Senior Technical Consultant||02|
|Data Science Specialist||02|
|Mobile application specialist||02|
|Social media manager||02|
NCERT Job Eligibility
|Job title||Academic preparation|
|Senior Technical Consultant||Essential qualification: A Master of Science in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology with a minimum of 55% grades|
Experience: A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience. IT project management experience in a leadership position in any reputable organization / agency, with experience in one or more of the following areas:
|Technical consultant||1. Essential qualification:|
A Master of Science in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology with a minimum of 55% grades
A bachelor’s degree in computer science / computer science / computer applications / computer engineering from a recognized university / institute with a minimum of 55% qualifications.
two. Experience: A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in case of holding a postgraduate degree and 5 years of experience in case of holding a postgraduate degree with relevant experience in managing IT projects in a techno-managerial position, in leading organizations / projects, or experience of Managing collaborative projects based on Content Management Systems, preferably in the government sector. You must have a solid understanding of one or more of the following areas:
II. MySQL, MongoDB, data management and analysis, including cloud data integration, data warehouses.
III. Solid programming skills using PHP / Java / NET technologies.
IV. Incorporation of clients, training and support in CMS, follow-up in close coordination with other teams. Track status, progress, proficiency in preparing reports, presentations, summaries, and analysis.
V. Strong technical program management skills. This includes assigning jobs, tracking, and troubleshooting team members.
3. Desirable: NET / SLET / GATE and / or Ph.D. on the subject at hand. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
|Data Science Specialist||Essential qualification:|
1. Master’s Degree in Data Science / Information and Data Management / Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology from a recognized University / Institute, with a minimum of 55% qualifications.
Bachelor of Computer Science / Computer Science / Computer Application / Computer Engineering along with a Diploma / Certificate course in Data Science / Information and Data Management with a minimum of 55% grades in both courses.
Bachelor in Data Science / Information and Data Management with a minimum of 55% qualifications.2. Experience: A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in case of having a Postgraduate and 5 years of experience in case of a Undergraduate Degree with the following relevant experience:
1. Implement end-to-end data science / analytics projects from conceptualization to implementation
2. Work on data science projects using text documents and data. Experience in understanding natural language
3. Excellent knowledge of R / Python
4. Excellent knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
5. Analysis using standard BI tools and technologies.
3. Desirable: NET / SLET / GATE and / or Ph.D. on the subject at hand. Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
Master of Statistics / Mathematics (with solid knowledge of advanced level statistics) from a recognized institute / university with a minimum of 55% grades
two. Experience: 3 years
1. Experience in data analysis using R / SPSS / Python / other open source software
2. Experience in data management using MySQL (import / export)
3. Experience in comprehensive data management planning, analysis and reporting
4. Analyze large-scale survey responses and generate knowledgeable professional-quality reports, presentations, and analysis
5. Experience in creating ready-to-eat aggregate tables / databases for data science purposes.
|Mobile application specialist||Qualification: Bachelor / Master of Science in IT / Computer Science / Computer Applications / Computer Engineering or related field with a minimum of 55% qualifications.|
two. Experience: 3-5 years
1. Experience in the development of mobile applications for Android and / or iOS platforms using React Native or any other framework.
2. Experience in working independently and designing and developing applications from scratch (Build, Deployment and test).
3. You must have published at least 2 Android apps on the Play Store or 2 iOS apps on the App Store.
|Social media manager||Qualification: Master of Computer Applications / Computer Science / IT / Mass Communication or related field with a minimum of 55% qualifications.|
Experience: 3-5 years
1. Experience in managing social media accounts of corporate entities or government organizations (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.).
2. Strong language and communication skills in both Hindi and English
3. Experience in freelance work to conceptualize and design creative content (banners, posters) for promotion on social media.
4. Experience in the design of strategies and execution of social networks on platforms, response management, promotion, metrics and analysis, report writing, etc.
|Graphic designer||1. Qualifications: Master in Design / Multimedia / Visual Arts / Graphics / Animation with a minimum of 55% qualifications.|
two. Experience: 3-5 years of experience in multimedia design, graphics, animations, illustrations. Experience in the development of freehand illustrations and digital graphic materials, branding.
and organization of campaigns / advertising / events, etc.
|Accountant||Qualification: Graduate / Graduate in Commerce / Experience in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% grades:|
Experience: At least 2 years of experience in account management and financial administration in reputable institutions / organizations, preferably in the government sector. Knowledge of accounts, banking and preparation of account statements, etc. Knowledge of Financial Rules. Efficiency in Excel / Tally
|Office assistant||Qualification: Undergraduate / graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% grades|
Experience: At least 2 years of experience in renowned institutions / organizations, etc. Good communication skills and good knowledge of computer skills. Excellent working knowledge of Office tools. Minimum writing speed 40 words per minute
NCERT Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
See official notification for age details.
NCERT Job salary
|Senior Technical Consultant||Rs 60,000 per month|
|Technical consultant||45,000 rupees per month|
|Data Science Specialist||45,000 rupees per month|
|Data analyst||45,000 rupees per month|
|Mobile application specialist||45,000 rupees per month|
|Social media manager||45,000 rupees per month|
|Graphic designer||35,000 rupees per month|
|Accountant||35,000 rupees per month|
|Office assistant||25,000 rupees per month|
NCERT Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
There is no application fee for the above positions.
NCERT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Shortlisted candidates will be summoned for an interview and / or skill test in online / face-to-face mode
Step to Process for NCERT recruitment 2021 Apply Online?
- Open the official site.
- After entering the home page.
- Click Vacancies.
- And then Project Staff.
- Download the NCERT announcement.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above publications, please complete the Request Form.
- And send the officials before the last date.
NCERT Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|NCERT Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To download the NCERT 2021 Hire Notification PDF||Click here|
|Online registration link||Click here|
In the above, we have provided detailed information on NCERT 2021 recruiting. For more latest job updates, please follow our website Perfect Naukri