NEET First Round Seating Result 2020 for MBBS / MDS – UG (Today) @ mcc.nic.in | Results of MBBS / MDS seating assignment from the first assessment: Officials from the Medical Advisory Committee (MCC) will post the 2020 MCC NEET First Seat Allocation List on November 5, 2020. All candidates can view the results of the 2020 NEET First Round Seating for MBBS / MDS at the attached link at the bottom of the page. Additionally, many candidates had participated in the 2020 UG National Income and Eligibility Test (NEET).
New update: NEET First Round Seating Result 2020 to be Released Today. So please check our website and get the direct link.
All candidates who applied for admission to the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) must check the NEET First Round 2020 Seating Letter. Please see all sections of this article for full details of NEET First Round Seating Result 2020.
*You can also check: Govt Job alert
NEET First Round Seating Result 2020 Notification
|NEET First Round Seating Result 2020 – MBBS / MDS Seating Results from First Advisory|
|Authority name||Medical Advisory Committee (MCC) / General Directorate of Health Services, Government of India|
|Course name||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)|
|Exam name||National Cum Income Eligibility Test (NEET) UG 2020|
|Type of exam||Seat assignment/counseling|
|Date of publication of the results of the first seat assignment||November 5, 2020|
|Results mode declaration||Online|
MCC NEET First Seat Assignment List 2020 – MBBS / MDS
All candidates can check the NEET 2020 First Round Seat Assignment Letter from the official site or from the link below. In addition, the Medical Advisory Committee (MCC) officials will declare NEET 2020 seat assignment / advisory results. However, officials had notified to announce NEET 2020 first-round seat assignment results on November 5, 2020. Therefore, all candidates should keep in touch with the official site or with us at perfectnaukri.com for the latest updates.
Documents Required at the time of joining/reporting at assigned universities
- Accept exam cards issued by NTA.
- Result/classification letter issued by NTA.
- Certificate of date of birth (if the metric certificate does not have the same)
- Class 10 Certificate
- 10 + 2 certificate
- Class 10 + 2 marking sheet
- Eight (8) passport-size photographs as attached to the application form.
- Tentative assignment letter generated online.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar / PAN / Driver’s license / Passport)
- For NRI / OCI candidates presenting at Deemed Universities, the following documents are required:
- a) Copy of the sponsor’s passport, a certificate from the embassy
- b) Affidavit of sponsorship (indicating that the sponsor is willing to bear the expenses for the entire duration of the study)
- c) Affidavit of Relationship (Relationship of the Candidate with the sponsored)
- The candidate must also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
- (a) SC / ST certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format specified in the brochure/newsletter) and must be in English or Hindi in the language. The subcaste must be clearly mentioned on the certificate. Some of the states insist on an English version of the caste certificate. In case the certificate is in the regional language, the candidate must bring a certified translated copy of the certificate in English / Hindi.
- (b) OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. Subcaste must match Central List
by OBC. OBC candidates must not be a Creamy Layer member to claim the OBC reserve benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format mentioned in the prospectus/newsletter.
- (c) Certificate of disability issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Reference Disabilities according to the Persons with Disabilities Rights Act of 2016 (RPWD Act, 2016). (See clause 10.1 of the AIPMT / NEET Information Bulletin for Admission to MBBS / BDS Courses, published by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA) for more details.) No other PWD certificate issued by any other Authority / Hospital will be accepted.
Steps to Verify NEET First Round Seating Result 2020
- Visit the official site of the Medical Advisory Committee (MCC) @ mcc.nic.in.
- Now, look for the link NEET First Round Seating Result 2020.
- Click on the link and enter your login details.
- Beaten in Send.
- 2020 MCC NEET First Seat Assignment List will be shown.
- Check them out and download them and also grab a hard copy for future use.
To download the NEET First Round Seating Result 2020 counseling/seating assignment: Click here (The link will be today)
NEET First Round Seating Result 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the 2020 NEET first seat allocation list release date?
The 2020 NEET First Seat Assignment List will be released on November 5, 2020.
What is the official portal to verify the result of the allocation of the first NEET seat?
The official portal to check the result of the allocation of the first NEET seat is mcc.nic.in.
Do I need to log in to verify the result of the allocation of the first NEET seat?
Yes, applicants must log in to verify NEET’s first seat allocation result.
How will NEET’s first seat allocation result be published?
The result of the allocation of the first NEET seat will be published in the online mode.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|