NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert for minor resident physicians, candidates can apply for 16 positions after completing the Official Verification Notice. All the details, such as the qualification, the age limit in the NEIGRIHMS selection process, how to submit the application, and the important dates for the NEIGR-E.II / 2/2001 / Pt-XXIII announcement published by the Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences of the Northeast Indira Gandhi, interested applicants can apply online on 06-26-2020 or sooner.
Post Details for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020
Job title:– Minor resident doctors
Publication number:- sixteen
NEIGRIHMS Job Salary
Salary breakdown: Rs. 56,100 / – per month
NEIGRIHMS Job 2020 Qualification / Experience
A medical qualification included in Annex I and II of the 3rd Annex of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (people who possess the requirements included in part II of the 3rd calendar must also meet the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the law). Successful completion of the mandatory internship. The candidate must be registered with the Central / State Medical Council.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 Age limit
30 years from the closing date of submission of applications
The selection will be based on the interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications on the prescribed form (Annex I) along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to email@example.com.
Last submission date of the application form: – 26th June 2020
Ad details and request form: – Click here
General instructions for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020:
- The reservation for the previous positions and the relaxation of the age will be provided according to the Government. of Indian standards. The age is relaxing up to 5 (five) years for SC / ST and 3 (three) years for OBC candidates (non-cream layers) with respect to the vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for candidates with physical disabilities will be provided according to the Government. of Indian standards.
- The reserve for the economically weakest sections (EWS) will apply according to the government. of the Indian Policy Office Memorandum No. 36039/1 / 2019- (Estt (Res) dated January 19, 2019, and January 31, 2019. EWS candidates will attach a certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed form according to Annex II
- If you are employed under the state or central government. u PSU / autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from the competent authority, otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the interview under any circumstances.
- Scrutiny in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The crucial date for determining eligibility regarding age, educational qualification, and experience, etc. It will be the closing date of the presentation of the application.
- Candidates with physical disabilities must present the certificate of physical disability (with a degree of disability) in the original issued by the Competent Authority (that is, the Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Government or the State Government).
- Candidates must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Otherwise, requests will not be considered.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the Government. of Meghalaya for the MBBS program are required to produce NOC from the Government. Meghalaya, failing that, the applications will not be considered.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments to follow an MBBS course and must undergo a mandatory rural publication, if applicable. These candidates must present the certificate of completion of the rural publication.
- Subject to availability, resident doctors will receive accommodation at the RMO hostel. In the event accommodation cannot be provided, the allowable HRA will be paid according to the rules.
- Candidates who have completed the 1 (one) year tenure as a junior resident (domestic work) in the state or central government. u PSU / autonomous bodies will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any application without assigning any reason.
- The decision of the Institute on the eligibility or not of a candidate will be final.
Get More Govt Free Job Alert 2020
Frequently Asked Question about NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020
What is the full form of NEIGRIHMS?
The full form of NEIGRIHMS is “North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences Shillong“.
What is the Official Website of NEIGRIHMS?
The official website of NEIGRIHMS is www.neigrihms.gov.in