We gave the NHM Maharashtra CHO selection process 2020 together with the NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Pattern 2020 is given here. This is a wonderful opportunity for applicants due to this year’s National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra is hiring 5716 vacancies for the position of Community Health Officer (CHO). For more details, competitors can refer to the official web portal of the National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra, which is nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
*You can also check More Govt Exam Syllabus Update*
NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020 Notification
|NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern Download PDF|
|Organization name’s||National Health Mission (NHM), Mumbai|
|Job title||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
NHM Maharashtra CHO Selection Process 2020
The selection of candidates for the post of Community Health Officer is done by taking a written test by NHM, Maharashtra officials. Candidates need to get crop marks. To get good marks on the written exam, applicants must be familiar with the NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020. Those applicants must go through the final round which is the personal interview.
- Written exam
- Personal interview
NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Pattern 2020
Before taking any exam it is mandatory to know the exam pattern of the particular exam. Because it helps you know what topics are included in the question papers. And also how many grades are assigned to each question, how many questions are in the question test. So to help the applicants, we provide the NHM Maharashtra CHO exam pattern in this section.
- The written exam will be objective multiple-choice questions.
- There is a total of 50 questions on the written test.
- Every question carries 2 points.
- The length of time for the written exam is 2 hours
- There is no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- The question paper will be based on the NHSRC Delhi recommended syllabus which includes public health basics, human body basics, child health, adolescent health, maternal health, family planning, communicable diseases, non-communicable diseases, nutrition, and abilities. based questions.
|NHM Maharashtra CHO 2020 Test Pattern|
|Subject name||number of questions||Number of marks|
|Type of exam: Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Length of time: 2 hours|
Candidate can download the NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020 provided from here. Click on the link provided below and you will get a full subject syllabus for the NHM Maharashtra written exam. He practices all the topics to get good grades on the written test, and applicants get a job at NHM as a Community Health Officer.
- Abuse in pregnancy
- Cell and Molecular Therapy
- Hyperactive disorder and attention deficit
- Autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease
- Hearing loss
- Hypovolemic shock
- Breastfeeding support
- Angelman syndrome
- Learning disorders
- Cardiogenic shock
- Clinical trials
- Cognitive impairment
- Sight loss
- Maternal health, HIV, and AIDS.
- Global Maternal Health Workforce
- Prenatal care.
- Family planning and maternal health.
- Premature delivery
- Integration of maternal and neonatal health.
- Perinatal mental health.
- Malaria in pregnancy.
- Postnatal care.
- Quality of maternal health care.
- Respectful maternity care.
- Maternal Health in the United States.
- Contraceptive services
- Counseling and pregnancy tests
- Services to achieve pregnancy, including preconception health services
- Basic infertility services
- Sexually transmitted disease services
- Broader reproductive health services, including patient education and counseling.
- Breast and pelvic exams
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- preventive education, counseling, testing and referral
Communicable and non-communicable diseases
- Cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Lumbar pain
- Skin cancer
- chronic kidney disease
- Alzheimer disease
Important note: Please note that the NHM Maharashtra CHO exam syllabus provided is for reference purposes only. Check out the NHM Maharashtra official website ie nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in for the exact NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020 and pattern. We are not responsible for any errors or mistakes.
To Download NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020 PDF – Click here
For more updates, visit our website Perfect Naukri. Thank you.
NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions will be asked on the NHM Maharashtra CHO exam?
A total of 50 questions will be asked on the NHM Maharashtra CHO 2020 exam.
What is the scoring scheme for the NHM Maharashtra CHO exam?
Each correct answer carries 2 points and there is no negative score.
What types of questions will be asked on the NHM Maharashtra CHO 2020 exam?
Only objective questions will be asked in the NHM Maharashtra CHO exam.
For how many points will the CHO NHM Maharashtra exam be taken?
The NHM Maharashtra CHO 2020 exam will be conducted for 100 points.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|