NLC Job Recruitment 2020 for Medical Resident, Candidates can apply for the 25th position after completing MBBS, PG Degree, PG Diploma. All details like qualification, age limit in the NLC selection process, how to apply, and important dates for the announcement 04/2020 published by NLC India Limited. interested applicants can apply online on 09-16-2020 or before.
*You can also check: Tamil Nadu Recruitment
NLC Job Vacancy 2020 Notification
|Organization name’s||NLC India Limited|
|Job title||Resident doctor|
|No. of vacancies||25|
|Educational qualification||MBBS, PG Title, PG Diploma|
NLC Job Recruitment 2020 Post details
Publication No.: – 25
Senior Resident Physician
NLC Job Salary
Salary breakdown: Rs. 75,000 / – per month
Junior Resident Physician
Salary disintegration: Rs. 60,000 / – per month
job type: – Basis of tenure
NLC Recruitment Eligibility
Senior Resident Physician:– Pass MBBS with the completion of CRRI and PG Degree / Diploma in General Medicine / General Surgery / Emergency Medicine / Diabetology / Pediatrics / Orthopedics / Obstetrics and Gyneesology / ENT / Radiology / Ophthalmology / Anesthesiology / Psychoatry / Geriatric Medicine.
Junior Resident Physician: – Pass MBBS with completion of CRRI.
NLC Job Recruitment 2020 Age limit
The age limit is 1S t September 2020
|UR / EWS||28 years|
|OBC (NCL)||31 years|
|SC / ST||33 years|
|UR / EWS||30 years|
|OBC (NCL)||33 years|
|SC / ST||35 years|
Selection process: Selection will be based on a personal interview.
NLC Job Recruitment 2020 Application fee
UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates: – Rs. 854 / –
SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-military candidates: – Rs. 354 / –
Pay mode: SBI Collect
NLC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Senior Resident Doctor / Junior Doctor Resident positions at NCL, must apply through the online mode by filling out the online application on the official NCL website at nlcindia.com from 3rd September 2020 and before 16th September 2020.
NLC Job Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
Start date to apply online: – 3rd September 2020
Deadline to apply online: – 16th September 2020
Last date for online fee payment:- 16th September 2020
Date of personal interview (provisional): – 28th up to 30th September 2020
NLC Job Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
NLC Recruitment Rules:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications must have been acquired from Indian universities/institutes, recognized by UGC or AICTE (whichever is applicable) or any other appropriate legal authority in India.
- Candidates who have passed the reported grade are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates of the PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt. You must present a Certificate of No Objection (NOC) at the time of the Interview.
- Depending on the response and the requirement, NLCIL reserves the right to increase/relax the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are informed that the mere submission of applications will not give them any right to be summoned for an interview/selection. NLCIL reserves the right not to fill any or all of the reported positions at its discretion and vacancies may also increase/decrease depending on the requirements of the organization.
- Candidates called for the interview must make their own travel arrangements, they will not be entitled to any reimbursement or travel allowance.
- The appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to their being considered medically fit according to the health standards prescribed by NLCIL and they must undergo a medical examination before the Industrial Medical Officer, NLCIL before being appointed after due selection.
- Candidates will be called to be selected based on self-certified information along with copies of testimonials they have uploaded. Original documents, in support of their compliance with the eligibility conditions, must be submitted at the time of joining, otherwise such candidates will not be allowed to join.
- If the SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / EWS / Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English / Hindi, candidates must present a self-certified translated copy of it in either English or Hindi.
- The application of a registered applicant can be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or upon joining, if the information provided by the candidate is false or if it is not in compliance with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidate’s engagement will end.
- NLCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/expand/modify/reopen/alter the selection process, if the need arises, without issuing any additional notice or attributing any reason. 7.13 Candidates can contact the helpline number 04142-255135 between 10:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. every working day, that is, from Monday to Saturday, or write to [email protected] Candidates are cautioned not to contact the phone numbers of any other officer/division.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|