Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 for Gramin Dak Sevaks, candidates can apply for position 2060 after completing the 10th pass. All details such as qualification, age limit in Odisha postal circle selection process, how to apply, and important dates for the announcement posted by Odisha postal circle. interested applicants can apply online on or before 09-30-2020.
*You can also check: Odisha Recruitment
Odisha Postal Circle Job Vacancy 2020 Notification
|Organization name’s||Odisha Postal Circle|
|Job title||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|No. of vacancies||2060|
|Educational qualification||Tenth pass|
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Post details
Job title:– Gramin Dak Sevaks
Publication No.: – 2060
Payscale: – Check the official notification
Odisha Postal Circle Job Eligibility
Certificate of passing high school exam of standard 10 with passing grades in math, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any Board of Education recognized by the Government of India / state governments / Union territories in India be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved Gramin Dak Sevaks categories. (Referred to in Direction Order No. 17-31 / 2016-GDS dated 06.25.2018). The Candidate passed the Xth Class exam in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Age limit: 18 to 40 years as in 1S t September 2020
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Selection process
The selection will be made according to the list of merits generated automatically according to the rules based on the applications submitted online by the candidate.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Application fee
UR / OBC / EWS Male / Trans-male: – Rs. 100 / –
SC / ST / All Female / Trans-woman: – Exception rate
Pay mode: The candidate who is to make the payment must visit any central post office or other identified post offices in India.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Only the candidate’s online application will be accepted. The candidate who wishes to apply online must register on the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 01.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
Registration start date and rates submission: – 01S t September 2020
The end date of registration and sending of rates: – 30th September 2020
Online application Shipment start date: – 01S t September 2020
Online Application submission end date: – 30th September 2020
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Important links:
Advt details: – Click here
Apply online: – Click here
Odisha Postal Circle Jobs 2020 Rules:
- Candidates should be sure to read the notice and instructions carefully and understand them well before registering to apply online.
- The candidate must ensure that they are eligible in all respects for the Circle / Position they selected.
- Only one entry must be made for one candidate. The same registration number must be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- In case a duplicate record is found, basic details like a change of father’s name, change of date of birth, request for a record with UR category and another record, etc. are modified. it will be treated as a duplicate record. all nominations related to all duplicate records and all records will be removed for consideration.
- Candidates do not need to submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any request is physically submitted stating that the request could not be loaded, it will not be processed.
- When selecting candidates for the plate name, make sure they are selecting the correct plate name with proper settings. Any application filed against a board name other than the actual pass card, that application will automatically be rejected. In the event that any approved candidate Board is not available, it will be discussed with the Administration of the respective postal circle in which the Board is Registered.
- The candidate must make sure to upload all the documents of the mandate, such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate, and other documents that must be presented legibly and clearly scanned. Since the non-presentation and presentation of non-readable blurred documents will be summarily rejected and the application is responsible for the rejection for all purposes. And certificates with blurred vital information, your application will be rejected.
- Candidates must ensure that they are eligible to make the fee payments before making payment. Since the fee once paid will not be refunded. And you should also take into account that in case of online payment, sometimes the settlement can take up to 72 hours, so the candidates who pay the fee online in the last days should make sure to settle it. In any case, if the payment made is not settled and the application could not be submitted, these fees will not be refunded either.
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to submit online applications well in advance of the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to log into the website due to a heavy load on the website during the shutdown. days.
Top 10 Free Job Alert 2020 in Perfect NaukriYou might look for a new Sarkari job, who want Free Govt Job Alert quick and easy way. Here is a list of latest Government Freejobalert that you may apply online through the below links provided by Perfect Naukri.
|Job Title||Application Link|
|IISER Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|MNIT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2020||Apply Now|
|BPSC 2020 Faculty Recruitment||Apply Now|
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|GBPUAT Job Vacancy 2020||Apply Now|
|IWAI Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert||Apply Now|
|NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020||Apply Now|
|BEL Job Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert||Apply Now|
|Indian Air Force Job 2020||Apply Now|