PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF Download and Junior Officer Apprentice Exam Pattern: Are you preparing for the Diploma Trainee (Electrical and Civil), Junior Officer Trainee (HR) exam? If so, go through this page. On this page, we have provided the latest PGCIL 2020 exam pattern With the Selection process PGCIL 2020. So all those applicants can check out this page. We have also attached the PDF download link for the PGCIL 2020 diploma apprenticeship program along with the JOT exam pattern at the bottom of this page. So, go ahead and start test preparation.
You can also check: ★ PGCIL Faculty Recruitment 2020 Freejobalert
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 – Information
|Organization name’s||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)|
|Name of position (s)||Diploma in training (electrical and civil), non-commissioned officer in training (HR)|
PGCIL Exam Pattern 2020 – Diploma Trainee, Jr Officer Trainee
|Pieces and type of paper||Test||No of questions|
|Part – I: Objective questions||Technical knowledge test||120|
|Part II: Objective questions||Aptitude test||fifty|
- The selection test will be objective.
- Each question will have four answer options.
- The duration of the exam is two hours.
- And the test consists of two parts.
- All questions carry 1 point.
- Part I consists of the Technical / Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions.
- Part II consists of a supervisory aptitude test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, sufficiency and interpretation of data, numerical ability, etc.
- Multiple and incorrect answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
POWERGRID Recruitment Selection Process 2020
Candidates who are ready to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 should be aware of the selection process. Therefore, in this section, we have mentioned all the details related to the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Selection Process, Junior Officer Trainee 2020. Therefore, applicants should know the process before starting their preparation. The final merit for the selection will be decided based on the qualifications obtained by the candidates in the selection test.
- Diploma in internships (electrical and civil): Computer Based Test (CBT) / Written Test
- Junior Officer Apprentice: Computer-Based Test / Computer Skill Test
Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020
All applied applicants must wait a few more days for the exam date. In addition, we will update the updated information on this page for the sake of applicants. Meanwhile, candidates must download the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 of this article to begin your exam preparation. In addition, competitors can prepare the schedule for their preparation. Based on the given PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee, Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 contestants can prepare for the test. In addition to this, applicants who prepared well for the exam can only get a good result. Additionally, applicants must prepare all the topics mentioned in this article.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise
- Network theory
- Digital electronic
- Generation, Transmission, and Distribution of Electric Power
- Electrical fundamentals
- Electrical engineering materials
- DC machine, AC machine, and transformer
- Power electronics and drives
- Analog Circuits / Electronics
- Electrical measurements and measurement
- Circuit theory
- Control system
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel structures.
- PSC structures.
- Fluid mechanics.
- Engineering in Hydrology and Water Resources.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil mechanics and foundation engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental engineering.
- Bridge engineering.
- Estimation cost calculation and specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental studies, etc.
- Boats and streams
- Simple interest
- Problems in L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and tanks
- Problems with numbers
- Compound interest
- Profit and loss
- Strange man outside
- Time and distance
- Problems on the trains
- Time and work association
- Ratio and proportion
- Racing and games
- Numbers and ages
- Mixes and claims
- Simple equations
- Quadratic equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and combinations
- Simplification and approximation
- Verbal reasoning
- Logic reasoning
- Data sufficiency
- Non-verbal reasoning
- Data interpretation
- Analytical reasoning
To download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF [Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil), Junior Officer Trainee]: Click here
Applicants can download the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 from the link above. Candidates can follow perfectnaukri.com for the latest updates.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
For which publications will the PGCIL carry out the written test?
PGCIL officers will conduct the written test for the Diploma Apprentice (Electrical and Civil), Junior Apprentice Officer (HR) positions.
Is the POWERGRID exam pattern the same for all publications?
Yes, the POWERGRID exam pattern is the same for all publications.
Are there any negative marks on the PGCIL diploma apprentice exam, a junior officer in training?
There is a negative score of 1/4 on the PGCIL Diploma Apprentice Exam, Junior Officer Apprentice 2020.
How many questions will be asked on the PGCIL diploma learner exam?
120 questions in Part I and 50 questions in Part II.